1 (5.6%)
fuckin too many random hoes with no condom
11 (61.1%)
murdered by jerry heller
5 (27.8%)
government conspiracy
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: How Do You Think Eazy-E Was Killed?  (Read 2864 times)

Sccit

How Do You Think Eazy-E Was Killed?
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:47:02 PM »
As most of you already know, in the first skit on "Doggystyle" that plays before "Lodi Dodi", some peeps are at a party talkin shit...Towards the end of the skit, they mention someone on tv who was talkin shit about 'em and proceed to say "'HIV pussy having muthafuckaz", directly followed by "Eazy come, Eazy gooooooo", leading right into "Lodi Dodi"...rumor has it that Death Row/Dr. Dre set Eazy up to get AIDS:

http://youtu.be/ZCYFhy91uPs?t=23s

+ a clip of Suge Knight playin into the rumor:

http://youtu.be/vHqnqRvcKF8?t=2m10s

Now, Bone Thugs came with the conspiracy that after Eazy-E met up with Ice Cube to discuss an NWA reunion, he was put up on game by Cube and notified that Jerry Heller was mismanaging his money...According to accounts, Dre and MC Ren were only down with the reunion if Heller was fired...Eazy went back to Heller after meeting with Cube and told him he was letting him go. Eazy loved Heller like a brother, and Eazy being a man with a big heart, he let Jerry keep his office and stay close for the time being....Now, Layzie Bone attests that Eazy caught a common cold and was sent to be seen by Jerry Heller's doctors....3 months later, he allegedly died from AIDS, which is extremely fast, especially for some1 who showed to be healthy as a horse til his final days.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtVLxraMtgk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qtVLxraMtgk</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xgDwG5xYy5k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xgDwG5xYy5k</a>

+ BG Knocc Out agreeing with Bone Thugs on the Jerry Heller conspiracy:

B.G. Knocc Out: I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious]. My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from HIV to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?

Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan’s right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin’. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller’s office, and told Eric to “Come here.” Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller’s relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin.

[Following that] me and my brother were finishing up our album, Real Brothas. And we had the song “Dogg Pound Killa,” [which] was another “Real Compton City G’s” record ‘cause Eric was a part of it. The night before we go into the studio Eric had an episode with his bronchitis. He go to the hospital [and] they kept him overnight. That next day he came directly from the hospital straight to the studio. He didn’t go home; he had the same clothes he had on the day before. [He] came to the studio, we in there, we got the record up. Me and my brother’s part is [already recorded] – my brother wasn’t actually there ‘cause we had did our part like awhile before – but we just brought the reel to reel to the studio for Eric to do his part. Eric only had eight bars to put on the whole song. So we sittin’ in the studio for like two hours and he finally show up. When he show up, some of his other groups – H.W.A. and I think Steffon or some other people – came and they was takin’ up his time. So, I kept goin’ to butt in they little meeting like, “Hey, Eric we gotta turn our album in, can you please come do your eight bars real quick?” And he was like, “Alright, I’ll be in there in a second.” So, I go back and butt into they meeting again like, “Eric, c’mon bro’. Niggas been up here for five hours waiting on you already, can you come do your part?” And he’s like, “Alright, I’ll be in there in a second.” The last time I went into the hallway the man was in there by himself sittin’ on the floor wheezing, like terribly. And I was like, “You alright?” I sat down next to him, and he was tryin’ to talk, and he had this big manila envelope in his hand, pulling out these faxes and all this stuff. He had records from where money was missing from the label – millions of dollars that he said Jerry was stealing from him. And Jerry was sending him idle threats – faxes and stuff like that. And he was showing me and the guy from Audio Achievements, who owned the studio [Ruthless artists recorded in]. And, he had these inhalers that I never seen before, these big, huge-ass inhalers, and he was tryin’ to hit his lungs wit’ em. And it seemed like his breathing was getting better and then it just got worse. So, when he started gettin’ real bad and he started sweating, I ran and got his two bodyguards [and] was like, “Hey man, y’all gotta come get the dude. Somethin’ ain’t right.” They came and picked him up, put him inside the car, drove him to the hospital, and that night is when it came out on the news.

So it’s strange, it’s a strange situation. And that’s what leads me to believe there’s something more.    

then theres the government conspiracy....it is widely known that Eazy-E took a trip to the white house just prior to being diagnosed with HIV. Apparently, Eazy donated money to certain charities, and for that, was granted a trip to the white house, without their knowledge that the person being invited was Eazy-E..  Eazy went on record to say "$1,500 dollars is worth a million dollars of publicity"..this rumor holds the least credibility and has been shot down by most.

and lastly, the most popular opinion....Eazy died from fuckin dirty hoes recklessly without wrappin up.

what do u think happened and which sounds like the most plausible scenario to you?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:08:12 PM by NIKCC »

Jimmy H.

Re: How Do You Think Eazy-E Got AIDS?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
Eazy didn't donate money to the government. He was invited to the White House because of his contributions to specific charities.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »
Eazy didn't donate money to the government. He was invited to the White House because of his contributions to specific charities.

yea, misworded it...but thanks for the correction, good sir

123imagee

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »
fuckin too many random hoes with no condom
simple as that

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 05:35:28 AM »
he never got aids!
u cant just get aids and die in 1 month..with no signs no pain nothin!

listen

E got killed....his children now it all.....

If u become to BIG and have that kind of impact..u gonna get killed!..just like  E,2pac even Michael JAckson! its a fucked up world,
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:37:12 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 05:38:54 AM »
i agree that getting aids and dying within a month is something you don't hear of ^

but 2pac and eazy e weren't killed by the same "they"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »
more than one of eazy's people have said jerry heller's name to ignore it and i wouldn't be surprised if tomika was involved as well.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 11:33:30 AM »
It's simple, those were the good old days when everybody was fuckin with no condoms. Dude probably contracted HIV years before but never saw a doctor or received treatment until it was too late. Now that's just my opinion but it's far more likely than these "he was setup" theories. If Jerry or somebody wanted him dead then why not just have him shot? Everybody would've just assumed it was over his gang affiliation anyway.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 11:48:07 AM »
It's simple, those were the good old days when everybody was fuckin with no condoms. Dude probably contracted HIV years before but never saw a doctor or received treatment until it was too late. Now that's just my opinion but it's far more likely than these "he was setup" theories. If Jerry or somebody wanted him dead then why not just have him shot? Everybody would've just assumed it was over his gang affiliation anyway.
how come none of the chicks he fucked wit, his wife, or his newborn at the time didn't have it ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 01:04:11 PM »
how come none of the chicks he fucked wit, his wife, or his newborn at the time didn't have it ?

Who's to say those women don't or didn't have it though? Maybe they were survivors? There's plenty of motive to lie about that. Nobody with HIV/AIDS wants the general public to know they have it. Also, having unprotected sex with somebody that has HIV/AIDS doesn't 100% guarantee it will be spread.  Plus if the mother(s) never contracted it, his kids wouldn't be able to contract it like that from his sperm.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »

Who's to say those women don't or didn't have it though? Maybe they were survivors? There's plenty of motive to lie about that. Nobody with HIV/AIDS wants the general public to know they have it. Also, having unprotected sex with somebody that has HIV/AIDS doesn't 100% guarantee it will be spread.  Plus if the mother(s) never contracted it, his kids wouldn't be able to contract it like that from his sperm.
okay. if he was fuckin' tomicka and he had that shit she would have got that shit eventually it ain't like it was a one night stand they were together.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »
Look at what those closest to the situation say.

A famous saying "follow the money". The fact that Eazy was firing every one and had evidence of embezzlement of millions of $'s, then all of the sudden he dies of aids and none of those things he discovered came to light? I don't believe in coincidences.

B.A.

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 03:37:23 PM »

Who's to say those women don't or didn't have it though? Maybe they were survivors? There's plenty of motive to lie about that. Nobody with HIV/AIDS wants the general public to know they have it. Also, having unprotected sex with somebody that has HIV/AIDS doesn't 100% guarantee it will be spread.  Plus if the mother(s) never contracted it, his kids wouldn't be able to contract it like that from his sperm.
okay. if he was fuckin' tomicka and he had that shit she would have got that shit eventually it ain't like it was a one night stand they were together.

That's what never made sense to me about the the whole "fuckin too many hoes with no protection" theory. Not like it's not possible, of course it is, but with as many people as he got with and since it takes a while to go from HIV to full blown AIDS to dying from it, you'd think someone would have got it. Nobody has ever come out and said "Eazy-E gave me aids", none of his babies moms got it, Tomika don't got it; it would be really odd if that was really the way he got it but everyone he got with after he got HIV is fine. The Jerry Heller theory seems like it's the most possible since he had the most motive to want to kill Eazy. I'm not too sure about the Death Row theory but that part before Lodi Dodi is suspicious as hell and it was recorded long before E passed away. Coincidence? You be the judge... ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:44:30 PM by B.A. »
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 03:56:09 PM »
Look at what those closest to the situation say.

A famous saying "follow the money". The fact that Eazy was firing every one and had evidence of embezzlement of millions of $'s, then all of the sudden he dies of aids and none of those things he discovered came to light? I don't believe in coincidences.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BigMeazy

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
Id say he got it from fuckin too many bitches. Even on here not long ago was an interview with some Ruthless artists Blood Of Abraham where they say Eazy liked those condoms made from sheep, and that they werent safe as they leaked, maybe he thought he was protected and and wasnt.

I also believe that eazy knew he had aids before he went into hospital, even DJ Quik said he knew eazy had aids and claimed he was trying to spread it before he died. If you listen to some of his last tracks like 24 hrs to live and black nigga killa he seems to hint at his illness, like when he says i have this killer in my blood stream, to me thats him talking about his illness