1 (5.6%)
fuckin too many random hoes with no condom
11 (61.1%)
murdered by jerry heller
5 (27.8%)
government conspiracy
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: How Do You Think Eazy-E Was Killed?  (Read 2878 times)

EAZY-LI

Re: How Do You Think Eazy-E Got AIDS?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:27 PM »
I don't think he had a aids I think he was killed in the hospital and tomica  and possibly jerry Heller were in on it.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »
Look at what those closest to the situation say.

A famous saying "follow the money". The fact that Eazy was firing every one and had evidence of embezzlement of millions of $'s, then all of the sudden he dies of aids and none of those things he discovered came to light? I don't believe in coincidences.

good post

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 06:08:39 PM »
he never got aids!
u cant just get aids and die in 1 month..with no signs no pain nothin!

listen

E got killed....his children now it all.....

If u become to BIG and have that kind of impact..u gonna get killed!..just like  E,2pac even Michael JAckson! its a fucked up world,

good point...revised the topic title.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 06:11:38 PM »
I'm not too sure about the Death Row theory but that part before Lodi Dodi is suspicious as hell and it was recorded long before E passed away. Coincidence? You be the judge... ;)

yea, no doubt about it...i'm surprised it hasn't been tapped into as much as the other theories. that skit is INSANE foreshadowing at its finest.....followed up by suge knight saying he gave eazy aids on jimmy kimmel, i'm honestly surprised there aint more references to this on this site or anywhere, for that matter.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 10:43:03 PM »
Id say he got it from fuckin too many bitches. Even on here not long ago was an interview with some Ruthless artists Blood Of Abraham where they say Eazy liked those condoms made from sheep, and that they werent safe as they leaked, maybe he thought he was protected and and wasnt.

I also believe that eazy knew he had aids before he went into hospital, even DJ Quik said he knew eazy had aids and claimed he was trying to spread it before he died. If you listen to some of his last tracks like 24 hrs to live and black nigga killa he seems to hint at his illness, like when he says i have this killer in my blood stream, to me thats him talking about his illness

It's more likely the truth.

Every other theory just reminds me of the theories behind Tupac's death. Some ppl got too much of a stretch of imagination

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 09:05:33 AM »
Id say he got it from fuckin too many bitches. Even on here not long ago was an interview with some Ruthless artists Blood Of Abraham where they say Eazy liked those condoms made from sheep, and that they werent safe as they leaked, maybe he thought he was protected and and wasnt.

I also believe that eazy knew he had aids before he went into hospital, even DJ Quik said he knew eazy had aids and claimed he was trying to spread it before he died. If you listen to some of his last tracks like 24 hrs to live and black nigga killa he seems to hint at his illness, like when he says i have this killer in my blood stream, to me thats him talking about his illness

It's more likely the truth.

Every other theory just reminds me of the theories behind Tupac's death. Some ppl got too much of a stretch of imagination

a lil bit different...the theories about pac were that he faked his death. with eazy, we know he's dead...it's just a matter of how he was killed, not if.

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
Re: How Do You Think Eazy-E Was Killed?
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
I worked with a woman at an actuarial firm out in the Pacific Palisades whose close friend had a "relationship" with Eric back in the early 90s and she had to get tested and came back negative. There isn't a set time or way that AIDS affects you. Some people die quick like Eric. Some people die slow and you'd never know until the end like Brad Davis from  Midnight Express. I took a probability class and the prof even said the chances of getting AIDS is very low even if you fuck with no condom...but there is that chance however slight it is. Eric was probably one of those unlucky ones who was in the industry where groupies are rampant. He mighta fucked a few girls with AIDS but all it tok was that one time

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 01:24:30 PM »
the word is he got aids from Tiny.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »
I tought about that 2 years ago... When the video for ''I Need A Doctor'' released. I fuond it odd that Dr Dre was still paying homage to Eazy E, it's like he just feels bad about something that happened to him. I'm not saying Dr Dre is involved in any way, but he probably knows something that makes him feel bad about Eazy E's death. A lot of people that Dr Dre worked with in the past died, but it's the grave of Eazy-E.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
I tought about that 2 years ago... When the video for ''I Need A Doctor'' released. I fuond it odd that Dr Dre was still paying homage to Eazy E, it's like he just feels bad about something that happened to him. I'm not saying Dr Dre is involved in any way, but he probably knows something that makes him feel bad about Eazy E's death. A lot of people that Dr Dre worked with in the past died, but it's the grave of Eazy-E.

trying to think of a list

Eazy E
Nate
2pac
KMG of ATL

who else??

jeanmiche777

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »

trying to think of a list

Eazy E
Nate
2pac
KMG of ATL

who else??

Proof

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »

Yeah but people forget how close Eazy and Dre were. They were childhood friends. He wasn't nearly as close to the other guys.

As much as they dissed each other it was brotherly fighting

BigMeazy

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2013, 04:13:55 PM »
If Jerry Heller had Eazy killed do you really think that Eazy's kids would still talk to Jerry? Or People like DJ Yella, Ruthless Dirty Red, Big Hutch. They all friends with Jerry on facebook and I've seen him commenting on their posts and conversating.

If this man had killed their father or friend in cases of the ruthless artisits, why would you wanna talk to this man

jman91331

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »
Now that it's been mentioned, that skit before Lodi Doddi is interesting that that was said. That's Daz saying that "HIV pussy havin..." I'm surprised no one has asked him about that.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 06:04:46 PM »
If Jerry Heller had Eazy killed do you really think that Eazy's kids would still talk to Jerry? Or People like DJ Yella, Ruthless Dirty Red, Big Hutch. They all friends with Jerry on facebook and I've seen him commenting on their posts and conversating.

If this man had killed their father or friend in cases of the ruthless artisits, why would you wanna talk to this man

well, that can be attributed to there being no proof...some people dont believe in God just cuz they've never seen him.