Author Topic: The Real Peter Griffin !  (Read 2585 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
The Real Peter Griffin !
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:21:08 PM »

I just knew it was somethin' about this goofy ass wigger that was off now i get it. this wigger looks depressed and on the brink of suicide.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The Real Peter Griffin !
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:28:04 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 01:30:37 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 02:18:29 PM »

peter you do look like this nigga u can't front. ROFL

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »
I think it's funny closet is throwing around the term wigger.

He's the biggest violator here.

STRIKE THAT.

The psychotic European guy that shows up every now and then. That guy is too far gone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

The psychotic European guy that shows up every now and then. That guy is too far gone.
so it's okay for wiggers on here to say nigga but I can't say wigger ? boy kill yourself ! and i'm not european either i'm a nigga...4 life so mind your business banana boy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
how do we even know you're not a euro?  just cuz you SAY you're from new jersey means next to nothing

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
how do we even know you're not a euro?  just cuz you SAY you're from new jersey means next to nothing
I don't give a fuck about what y'all think I give a fuck about what I know.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

so it's okay for wiggers on here to say nigga but I can't say wigger ? boy kill yourself ! and i'm not european either i'm a nigga...4 life so mind your business banana boy.

You're from Jersey? Where?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 03:09:01 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

where you from ?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 03:12:24 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

where you from ?

Alright you're mad I'll ask another time.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 03:13:47 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

where you from ?

i'm not mad but don't try to disrespect me, change ya name, and then ask where i'm from.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 03:19:18 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

where you from ?

i'm not mad but don't try to disrespect me, change ya name, and then ask where i'm from.

Anger is a human emotion brother it's alright. Everyone here sees it every day when you type angry things and hurl insults and email threatening messages to heinz. If you're 16 or whatever and going through puberty and your hormones are raging, we get it. Confusion, anger, we are here for you and wont hesitate to give you that e-hug you need.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »

STRIKE THAT.

where you from ?

Anger is a human emotion brother it's alright. Everyone here sees it every day when you type angry things and hurl insults and email threatening messages to heinz. If you're 16 or whatever and going through puberty and your hormones are raging, we get it. Confusion, anger, we are here for you and wont hesitate to give you that e-hug you need.
get a life. end of converstion. goodbye.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
lmfao that 2 threads you tried this in that backfired in one day you got salty because my nets fitted reminded you jersey lost its team hahahaha