Author Topic: The Real Peter Griffin !  (Read 2591 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Real Peter Griffin !
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 07:53:17 AM »
no that thread backfired on you when the convo started revolving around how new jersey dont have a squad so you thought u would do try it again here

shit like this is that kind of shit that lets ppl know how much im pushing your buttons and how invested you are in this back and forth we got going on...even will b learned after a while not to jump for the bait but this guy right here is like charlie brown/lucy trying to kick the football on the peanuts cartoons...it always ends the same way

with you mad as fuck. everytime hahahahahahahahahahaha

dude i'm not mad at you or anyone anytime y'all internet nerds got this shit twisted and I don't give a fuck about no basketball team leaving new jersey. I pity y'all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »
how come you called a "brooklyn nets" hat old?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 03:30:14 PM »
because he was mad.

the topic of the thread went from TI to how dope my glasses and hat was to how lame his comebacks and shit are to how jersey lost its squad.

i doomed another one of his fabulous TI threads.

mission accomplished lol by any means neccesarry

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
how come you called a "brooklyn nets" hat old?
y'all act like I knew he was wearin' a net fitted I didn't know I just knew that niggas wit some style to 'em ain't rockin' that joint wit the basketball logo on the back. that shit is old and them wasn't no armani frames either. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
because he was mad.

the topic of the thread went from TI to how dope my glasses and hat was to how lame his comebacks and shit are to how jersey lost its squad.

i doomed another one of his fabulous TI threads.

mission accomplished lol by any means neccesarry
LOL you give yourself too much credit for doin' nothin'.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2013, 07:45:43 PM »
another TI thread ruined lmao

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 12:06:11 AM »
lmao

classic material you stay salty like ramen noodles

yous a foo fo dat
I keep my sucka repellant on for bustas like y'all do go finish diggin' in the trash for scraps wigger.
:laugh:  it's sad that you think that telling someone on the internet you have "sucka repellant" is a proper comeback  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C'mon Hack u know CM has a Internet Utility Belt for these occasions  :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 12:28:38 AM »
word in jersey is closet material sucked off a transvestite in the subway just so he could rock a coldsore like his idol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2013, 06:34:00 AM »
word in jersey is closet material sucked off a transvestite in the subway just so he could rock a coldsore like his idol.

these homosexual fantasies that run through your mind is scaring me peter. I tell you what though you tell erin to come and let me fuck her and drive her crazy and I promise I won't make her forget that you exist.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
lmao

classic material you stay salty like ramen noodles

yous a foo fo dat
I keep my sucka repellant on for bustas like y'all do go finish diggin' in the trash for scraps wigger.
:laugh:  it's sad that you think that telling someone on the internet you have "sucka repellant" is a proper comeback  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C'mon Hack u know CM has a Internet Utility Belt for these occasions  :D

lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »
users are losers and losers are users don't do drugs don't do drugs. LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »
so is T.I. a loser?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 11:55:19 AM »
so is T.I. a loser?
you are the loser bald wilson.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
so is T.I. a loser?

T.I. uses hardcore drugs that I would never even be in the same room as, let along consider ingesting them.

i'm starting to think you are a policeman given your harsh stance against drugs.  but then again policemen aren't afraid of midgets.

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2013, 12:12:59 PM »
so is T.I. a loser?

T.I. uses hardcore drugs that I would never even be in the same room as, let along consider ingesting them.

i'm starting to think you are a policeman given your harsh stance against drugs.  but then again policemen aren't afraid of midgets.

Cmon midgets are creepy. Especially fake ones