Author Topic: The Real Peter Griffin !  (Read 2584 times)

Will_B

Re: The Real Peter Griffin !
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
so is T.I. a loser?
you are the loser bald wilson.

T.I. uses hardcore drugs that I would never even be in the same room as, let along consider ingesting them.

i'm starting to think you are a policeman given your harsh stance against drugs.  but then again policemen aren't afraid of midgets.

Cmon midgets are creepy. Especially fake ones
dont put urself down like that. thats why im here for.

And so begins Ricks meltdown.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2013, 10:44:17 PM »
so is T.I. a loser?

T.I. uses hardcore drugs that I would never even be in the same room as, let along consider ingesting them.

i'm starting to think you are a policeman given your harsh stance against drugs.  but then again policemen aren't afraid of midgets.

how so?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:26 PM »
so is T.I. a loser?

how so?

he does that sometimes, in the middle of a beef or situation that has nothing to do with him hell say some really fem sounding dramatic shit not really having any relevance to the pertaining thread. hoping someone will possibly respond for the bait giving him a moment to interject his 2 pounds into the equation

Will_B

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
so is T.I. a loser?

how so?

he does that sometimes, in the middle of a beef or situation that has nothing to do with him hell say some really fem sounding dramatic shit not really having any relevance to the pertaining thread. hoping someone will possibly respond for the bait giving him a moment to interject his 2 pounds into the equation

Desperation makin him force a lame reply

Rick thinks he's a funny guy but he ain't. That this is not eating away at his soul because hes bigger than this.

He claimin to hate the forum but he keeps posting.

Same m.o. as every other troll online.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2013, 11:49:36 PM »
bill, when did i claim to hate this forum? i post here all the time. i think its safe to say i like it here. petey is right about u makin shit up.

and u wouldnt kno funny if ur life depended on it so i find u not getting my humor to be a compliment.

now go get ur post count up, bloke, since u think that will make ppl will finally respect u. even if u had 50,000 posts nobody likes u. if u stopped postin tomorrow nobody would care. remember that.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2013, 01:33:53 AM »
bill, when did i claim to hate this forum? i post here all the time. i think its safe to say i like it here. petey is right about u makin shit up.

and u wouldnt kno funny if ur life depended on it so i find u not getting my humor to be a compliment.

now go get ur post count up, bloke, since u think that will make ppl will finally respect u. even if u had 50,000 posts nobody likes u. if u stopped postin tomorrow nobody would care. remember that.

Blah blah blah

My comment stands - you don't know me. You've only been here a while, unless you wanna state your old name gtfo :loser:

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2013, 08:07:02 AM »
lmao@2 pounds

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2013, 10:14:45 AM »
im good on them uk hurraches they just came out with limited edition black us joints im gonna cop them.

thx anyways for all your help though will  :-*

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2013, 11:06:08 AM »

Blah blah blah

My comment stands - you don't know me. You've only been here a while, unless you wanna state your old name gtfo :loser:
"u dont know me" is the typa shit girls say when they ran outta shit to say.

not a good look, virgin.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2013, 11:20:59 AM »

Blah blah blah

not a good look, virgin.

Doesn't make it an incorrect statement, however you twist it ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2013, 03:24:28 PM »

Blah blah blah

not a good look, virgin.

Doesn't make it an incorrect statement, however you twist it ;)
youre a euro. thats all i really need to know.

im from Poland
LOL!