Author Topic: "youll be combing chest hairs soon my boy" - closet material  (Read 689 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: "youll be combing chest hairs soon my boy" - closet material
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 11:53:20 AM »
closet material has kinda become the new enyce. its ti instead of tray deeeeeee though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
closet material has kinda become the new enyce. its ti instead of tray deeeeeee though

i see huge similarities

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 12:03:54 PM »
fuck you and your opinions  boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:48 PM »
so much hostility. its gonna be ok

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 12:08:40 PM »
oh shit...he changed his name.

we shamed him so bad with massive venerial and closet material that he totally abandoned his moniker hahahahahahahahahha...enyce did that too lmao i guess the similarities are spot on.

win.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »

we shamed him so bad with massive venerial and closet material that he totally abandoned his moniker hahahahahahahahahha...enyce did that too lmao i guess the similarities are spot on.

win.

he just changed it from "the honest truth" to "i am the truth" in like 5 minutes

guess he didn't realize what an oxy moron he was

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:51 PM »

win.
LOL I'm am the truth i'm a hustler, i'm optimistic, i'm focused, so today was so good I've just finally declared myself the truth. I told you before you give yourself more credit you don't deserve. og classic material is mine and is still in effect. fall back peasant
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »

win.

How come u don't laugh like that in real like Petey :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2013, 12:21:32 PM »
how come if you are so truthful you were too scared to meet up with big Heinz when he offered to meet you in Jersey?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »

win.
see unlike you guys I wouldn't name myself somethin' i'm not. ya dig. you two bitches are so emotional.  ps. bald wilson please do yourself a favor and cut your hair with or without it you're still hideous. that bang has ran it's course go get some rogaine or chop the shit off. i'm sure the lemon tree could hook you up and then you can go to the bakery in the sam's club  and get a chicken parm sandwich.

he just changed it from "the honest truth" to "i am the truth" in like 5 minutes

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 12:37:29 PM »
closet material got this from that show where they take little kid troublemakers and put them in front of convicts threatening to rape them. i saw that shit the other night. it was pretty fuckin funny this big black dude with fuckin 4 inch afro chest hair made this skinhead punk white kid comb his chest hair

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
how come if you are so truthful you were too scared to meet up with big Heinz when he offered to meet you in Jersey?
cry me a river bald wilson.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »

win.

How come u don't laugh like that in real like Petey :'( :'( :'( :'(

he looks like a fuckin' panda bitches can't be feelin' this wigger. he said he jerk off when his chick on her period she don't even wanna touch that piece of shit. they like pretty niggas like me.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »
i very seldom make a whole thread dedicated to one wigger but this guy deserves it lmao

its been a bad week for closet material on dubcc hahahahahahahahaa

Only every time your feathers get ruffled :D
sit ya old ass down willy before u break somethin
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »

win.

type feminine....impulsive and emotional.