Author Topic: Eminem -Marshal Mathers LP 2 ( exec prod by Dre and Rick Rubin )  (Read 2103 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Eminem -Marshal Mathers LP 2 ( exec prod by Dre and Rick Rubin )
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 12:22:55 AM »
Dont know what to think.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 01:03:11 AM »
Dont know what to think.

The camp needs some veteran musicians and singers around them like in the early days

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 09:14:39 PM »
This lead single is going to be big like "THe Real Slim Shady".. it's a new sensation!  Remember Infinite said it... ya'll will all be late to the party.  I'm first in the door!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2013, 10:49:19 AM »
Sounds dope, I'm not sure it's a good idea to name it MMLP 2 because listeners will compare the album to his first and that can't be a good thing because based on that snippet it will be a completely different sound.

It's funny coz didn't Dre tell Xzibit not to call his album 'Restless 2' a couple years back

Dre....:nawty:
good point.

That snippet sounds fucking dope. I think I'm just going to be excited because son went back to the platinum blonde in the snippet video.

If he tries to come back like his old self, I think he could put together something impressive.
he tried to do that with relapse, that didn't work out so well.

it's a shame dre doesn't treat eminem the way he treats most other artists, he just let him do his thing. eminem needs better coaching

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »
This lead single is going to be big like "THe Real Slim Shady".. it's a new sensation!  Remember Infinite said it... ya'll will all be late to the party.  I'm first in the door!

You're an idiot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 02:31:51 PM »

You're an idiot.

Wasn't it you that said "Survival" was the lead single?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

HighEyeCue

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 03:05:18 PM »
Sounds dope, I'm not sure it's a good idea to name it MMLP 2 because listeners will compare the album to his first and that can't be a good thing because based on that snippet it will be a completely different sound.

It's funny coz didn't Dre tell Xzibit not to call his album 'Restless 2' a couple years back

Dre....:nawty:

good point.

That snippet sounds fucking dope. I think I'm just going to be excited because son went back to the platinum blonde in the snippet video.

If he tries to come back like his old self, I think he could put together something impressive.
he tried to do that with relapse, that didn't work out so well.

it's a shame dre doesn't treat eminem the way he treats most other artists, he just let him do his thing. eminem needs better coaching

true but Em should be at a point in his career where he should know what to do

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
eminem has too many yes-men around him

that's why Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse failed to go gold despite him exec producing them both and appearing on a few tracks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »

You're an idiot.

Wasn't it you that said "Survival" was the lead single?

What does that have to do with ANYTHING? I only said that because I read it. I'm talking about you saying this is going to be "as big" as "The Real Slim Shady". That song was generational, this song is bottom ten songs he's ever made in his career. When "The Real Slim Shady" came out it was viewed as awesome off the drop; "Berzerk" is already getting high negative flack. Lyrically it's in two different universes.

So yes, you're an idiot.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2013, 05:30:53 PM »
just imagine if youtube existed when "the real slim shady" came out

that shit was all over MTV, maybe even more than the "my name is" video was

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »
When real slim shady dropped It was huge. I didn't like my name is at all, still copped SSLP and liked a lot of other joints of course. But when my name is dropped, I wasn't feelin it.

Real slim shady was one of the best singles of the decade. This new Em single will not touch that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 06:22:18 PM »

What does that have to do with ANYTHING? I only said that because I read it. I'm talking about you saying this is going to be "as big" as "The Real Slim Shady". That song was generational, this song is bottom ten songs he's ever made in his career. When "The Real Slim Shady" came out it was viewed as awesome off the drop; "Berzerk" is already getting high negative flack. Lyrically it's in two different universes.

So yes, you're an idiot.

I promise that if you were old enough when "My Name Is" first came out you would of been one of the haters saying Em was a "one hit wonder" and "remember Vanilla Ice".  

Then after you heard more of the record and saw other people you look up to giving him props it would of changed to... "Well, I like some of his underground cuts like Just Don't Give A Fuck, I just didn't like his poppy shit like "My Name Is".... Then after "Forgot About Dre" came out you would have finally started admitting that Em was one of the best and acting like you'd been a fan all along.  I was posting on forums like Bodyrott.com and Dreday.com and trust me I know your type.  I promise you, that is the type of follower that you are.

...Now, as for "Bezerk".  You said it will go down as one of the lowest 10 songs of his career.  That's because it has a different sound and you lack the creativity and insight to understand it at this point.  Later, when it becomes a huge hit you will contend that it is "only because of pop fans or hipsters" or some shit like that.  

(By the way, obviously "Real Slim Shady" was generational.  You can't compare the two eras.  Hip-Hop was still in a great place then and the digital age hadn't overwhelmed the industry yet.  But for it's time, "Bezerk" is going to be huge.  Obviously it's not as great as "The Real Slim Shady".  Eminem is around 40 years old now and it's 2013)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:28:14 PM by Infinite »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
Why are you rambling about "The Slim Shady LP"? I didn't even mention that lol.

Bottom line, this song is awful. Lyrically I don't even see how you defend it. This is coming from the herb on the forum who thinks lyrics mean so much & pictures need to be painted & the poetic nature has to be flowing through ever syllable. Now it's "creative" for Eminem to say "bow-chicka-wow-wow-badow-bow-bow-wow, throw in the t-t-t-owel-ow, slow it d-d-d-own-ow, I don't know h-h-how-ow". Go listen to "The Real Slim Shady" & kill yourself, or your son so he doesn't have to be subjected to your stupidity.

It's only listenable because Rick Rubin laced it & the hook is cool & catchy. You're just coming off as a troll or stan; I'll let you decide. Either way, you're wrong...yeah, sure musical opinion can't be proved right or wrong, but you found a way to shatter that myth.

BIGWORM

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2013, 10:30:06 PM »
LMFAO @ "It sounds like the Beastie Boy's"...

No it sounds like a RICK RUBIN beat the one that produced and brought The Beastie Boys Out...

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 11:05:39 PM »
LMFAO @ "It sounds like the Beastie Boy's"...

No it sounds like a RICK RUBIN beat the one that produced and brought The Beastie Boys Out...

not just the beat, it sounds like he was mimickin beastie boys with his flow to start the track off....it was clearly his influence on this 1.