Author Topic: Eminem -Marshal Mathers LP 2 ( exec prod by Dre and Rick Rubin )  (Read 2105 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Eminem -Marshal Mathers LP 2 ( exec prod by Dre and Rick Rubin )
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2013, 06:28:25 AM »
^ Yes sir I realize that, but EMINEM did that because of the beat being a RICK RUBIN beat with the same sound Rubin created for the Beastie Boys.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »
^ Yes sir I realize that, but EMINEM did that because of the beat being a RICK RUBIN beat with the same sound Rubin created for the Beastie Boys.

so why u sayin "no" to "it sounds like beastie boys"?? lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
Why are you rambling about "The Slim Shady LP"? I didn't even mention that lol.

Bottom line, this song is awful. Lyrically I don't even see how you defend it. This is coming from the herb on the forum who thinks lyrics mean so much & pictures need to be painted & the poetic nature has to be flowing through ever syllable. Now it's "creative" for Eminem to say "bow-chicka-wow-wow-badow-bow-bow-wow, throw in the t-t-t-owel-ow, slow it d-d-d-own-ow, I don't know h-h-how-ow". Go listen to "The Real Slim Shady" & kill yourself, or your son so he doesn't have to be subjected to your stupidity.

It's only listenable because Rick Rubin laced it & the hook is cool & catchy. You're just coming off as a troll or stan; I'll let you decide. Either way, you're wrong...yeah, sure musical opinion can't be proved right or wrong, but you found a way to shatter that myth.

Yo Cham.. so you were wrong when you predicted that "Survivor" would be the first single.. and now you are predicting that "Bezerk" won't be shit.   This song is about to premier at Half-time of the Notre Dame, Michigan Game.

Like I said.. this track is going to be HUGE!!  Next time you will learn to listen to Infinite.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 09:05:13 PM »
I didn't "predict" anything lmfao. When I found "Survival", it said in the description it was...guess it wasn't.

Lol @ hyping it like ABC was like "OH SHIT. WE NEEEEED THIS EMINEM AT HALFTIME!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!". It's a marketing move by both sides. ABC knows people will tune into the game just to see Eminem and Interscope knows people who would be watching the most popping thing on television tonight will get a chance to see the song for perhaps the first time. Stop fronting like you understand anything.

Nigga has to be poppin' Molly or some shit. Again, for a guy who praises lyrics the way you do you come off as a hypocrite and a Stan for backing this song like you are.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 09:11:14 PM »
I didn't "predict" anything lmfao. When I found "Survival", it said in the description it was...guess it wasn't.

Lol @ hyping it like ABC was like "OH SHIT. WE NEEEEED THIS EMINEM AT HALFTIME!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!". It's a marketing move by both sides. ABC knows people will tune into the game just to see Eminem and Interscope knows people who would be watching the most popping thing on television tonight will get a chance to see the song for perhaps the first time. Stop fronting like you understand anything.

Nigga has to be poppin' Molly or some shit. Again, for a guy who praises lyrics the way you do you come off as a hypocrite and a Stan for backing this song like you are.

Nicca.. I know how the marketing game works.  Obviously, ESPN is doing Em more of a favor than he is doing them, in fact they may have paid them a shit-ton of money for the publicity.  But bottom line is, Jimmy, Dre, and Em are all way smarter and more innovative then you are about these things.  They can see the potential for "Bezerk" to be a huge hit and they are doing their job to make it reach it's full potential.  This is just another sign that I will be proved right in my prediction that this joint will be HUGE!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »

Nigga has to be poppin' Molly or some shit.

lmao, wtf? u sound like ur 12 again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 10:15:17 PM »
Lmao @ saying "Jimmy is promoting the single to the biggest name in Hip Hop history"...like nigga doesn't promo before every album. ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2013, 10:25:22 PM »
Lmao @ saying "Jimmy is promoting the single to the biggest name in Hip Hop history"...like nigga doesn't promo before every album. ::)

jimmy sure didn't give a shit about the Slaughterhouse album haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2013, 10:51:50 PM »
I was referring Eminem albums. His cash cow.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 10:56:58 PM »
I was referring Eminem albums. His cash cow.

oh okay.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 11:33:40 PM »
LMAO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddG1djiwWLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ddG1djiwWLU</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 11:44:12 PM »
someone tweeted Royce about how awkward that interview was and Royce replied  "he's crazy" hahahahaha

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 11:44:42 PM »
I cannot comprehend how anyone stands listening to Eminem...his voice is just terrible.
It's like listening to fingernails slowly scraping across a blackboard: torture.

No thank you!

my sentiments exactly.

Racists.

I am Marshall Mathers. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup