Author Topic: How did Miss NWA Whoorider meet her demise?  (Read 318 times)

J. B A N A N A S

How did Miss NWA Whoorider meet her demise?
« on: August 26, 2013, 12:26:15 PM »
Let's entertain theories of how she died and subsequently stopped frequenting this place.

-Homicide
-Diabetes
-Accident

There are so many ways to go that would make sense for her given her personality displayed here.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: How did Miss NWA Whoorider meet her demise?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:28:38 PM »
accident

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:33:01 PM »
im surprised she lived as long as she did

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:35:32 PM »
maybe she's still alive

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 01:54:56 PM »
is it true suck dicks killed her?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 02:06:59 PM »
is it true suck dicks killed her?

he shot her

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »
Didn't she post on here maybe within the last 6 months? Her NWA Whoorider account hasn't been active since like 07 or so, but she was posting much more recently than that, which account was that under?

There were some good ustreams of her back in the day.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 02:38:46 PM »
Didn't she post on here maybe within the last 6 months? Her NWA Whoorider account hasn't been active since like 07 or so, but she was posting much more recently than that, which account was that under?

she's posted within the past year or two...not sure bout 6 months though

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »

naah, her last post musta been in like 2010 or 2011....and she was a regular poster since the board opened. on myspace, facebook, blogs, writing the offices of ruthless records...nothin of hers has been touched in some time. i think she killed herself over the whole sikotic saga. she literally lived for him, thinkin they were actually dating for years......she would probably wake up in the morning waiting to talk to him on dubcc with butterflies in her stomach. like an extreme, twisted version of "catfish" that ended up in death.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »
i doubt she killed herself. the bitch had bad health problems was in a wheelchair and didnt take care of herself. she was obese and sold her psychotic medications to buy alcohol. pretty sure she was a homeless drug addict for most of her life too

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
remember when she rolled out into the street, got hit by a news van and told us she was onna be rich and give us all money. then when it came down to it she said they settled for like 500 bucks

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 12:18:29 PM »
i doubt she killed herself. the bitch had bad health problems was in a wheelchair and didnt take care of herself. she was obese and sold her psychotic medications to buy alcohol. pretty sure she was a homeless drug addict for most of her life too

im also pretty sure she was suicidal and voiced it on several different occasions .. and the psyche pills dont help that

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 12:21:23 PM »
bottom line is i dont think sik really crossed the line too much because nothing he did was really intentionally to hurt her, he just fucked with her pretty hard

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
bottom line is i dont think sik really crossed the line too much because nothing he did was really intentionally to hurt her, he just fucked with her pretty hard

u bein serious? maybe it wasnt intentional, but you'd have to be retarded to not realize it would tear her soul apart. i think he knew what he was doin..probably didnt know she'd kill herself over it, but her pain and anguish was part of his pleasure.