Author Topic: Absolute devils, how the hell do you topple devils?  (Read 1818 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Absolute devils, how the hell do you topple devils?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 09:23:56 AM »
The US is already involved in Syria. But to go in even further is a huge mistake. What has happened there is between a bad government and a bunch of extremest. We have no dog in this fight and either way we will not be friends with the victor. This is why we need to just let it go. Hell, I'd take out all aid we already are giving to the rebellion.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »
The US is already involved in Syria. But to go in even further is a huge mistake. What has happened there is between a bad government and a bunch of extremest. We have no dog in this fight and either way we will not be friends with the victor. This is why we need to just let it go. Hell, I'd take out all aid we already are giving to the rebellion.
true but america gotta have their stake in this bullshit as always. its sickening at this point.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 08:11:49 AM »
This Thread is almost a year ago.

But Some interseting developements since then.

Back then Nato/US was ready to Bomb Syria.. But Russia and China blocked that way.

Hilary threatening Russia:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wSs9j6LFJoc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wSs9j6LFJoc</a>

Well  (since then) we had a "sudden" revolution in ukraine, the backyard of Russia. (Hilary did keep her promise)
Then the conflict with Russia.
Then The Rise of ISIS...

And Now we are back at bombing Syria all over again.
This time with the consent of the people..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »
I said last year to pull all the aid, and ISIS has been targeting our journalist and aid workers to kidnap and behead. So much has changed now, but in reality we are in a no win situation.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »
This Thread is almost a year ago.

But Some interseting developements since then.

Back then Nato/US was ready to Bomb Syria.. But Russia and China blocked that way.

Hilary threatening Russia:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wSs9j6LFJoc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wSs9j6LFJoc</a>

Well  (since then) we had a "sudden" revolution in ukraine, the backyard of Russia. (Hilary did keep her promise)
Then the conflict with Russia.
Then The Rise of ISIS...

And Now we are back at bombing Syria all over again.
This time with the consent of the people..

^ well ISIS I'm assuming was a CIA backed group to cause havoc to the syrian government, it just back fired when these guys moved in to Iraq and basically put all those billions of dollars in training and equipment down the toilet

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 12:55:38 AM »
Nothing has failed here and I haven't posted in a while because of the bullshit but here is my response to this notion of failure

1) Objective to create a sunni extremist force, to arm them, train them with special forces precision
2) To destroy Syria and with it Russia's influence
3) To pursue the Zionists ambitions for a greater Israel.
4) 2 and 3 cannot necessarily be achieved without a catalyst, therefore allow this force to be driven into Iraq, sit and wait back, ignore the pleas of the Iraqi government
5) Now that ISIS and Al Nusra and these either psychopathic groups have flourished in Iraq sell to the people that whilst they need to be taken on in Iraq, they must attack them simultaneously in Syria.
6) If all out war can't be achieved in Syria then the easiest and next best thing is to destroy all of their infrastructure (NATO destroys ISIS oil refinery)
7) Sell to the people that the FSA is somehow different to these other groups despite the Military Council including the leader of ISIS at the time when McCain met with them, despite the former general of FSA describing his relationship with ISIS as brotherly and despite the fact that they actually fight together!
With the bullshit sold to the people, increase the funding of these groups and then tell the people that Syria has just fired upon it's aircraft and this aggression should lead to a no fly zone....Cue Libya scenario.
7 a) Alternatively use Turkish military as the battering ram to initiate a ground invasion but only "engaging with ISIS you see" yes, the same Turkey that invited these jihadists into Syria with open arms.
8 ) Once these evil scum have taken root in Syria, then all efforts can be made to attack Iran
9) NATO, and all these other supposed alliances are SATANIC SCUM
10) While making these enemies, these globalist satanic psychopaths will also break them, but don't worry though because they know that every time these invasions are made and innocents die, they will create more extremists
11) This invasion is completely illegal and yet the people are spineless, cowardly, dumb fucks who couldn't give a shit because ohhhhh pleeeeeeeease save me from these wicked people
12)It's interesting to note that the masses didn't care when it was Christians, Catholics, Shias, Allawites being savaged murdered but hey throw on a few western journalists and aid workers and suddenly all hands are showing to say yes to war
13) It won't stop at the Middle East
14) This alliance is not just satanic scum but they are committing treason too
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 01:05:38 AM by virtuoso »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »
Nothing has failed here and I haven't posted in a while because of the bullshit but here is my response to this notion of failure

1) Objective to create a sunni extremist force, to arm them, train them with special forces precision
2) To destroy Syria and with it Russia's influence
3) To pursue the Zionists ambitions for a greater Israel.
4) 2 and 3 cannot necessarily be achieved without a catalyst, therefore allow this force to be driven into Iraq, sit and wait back, ignore the pleas of the Iraqi government
5) Now that ISIS and Al Nusra and these either psychopathic groups have flourished in Iraq sell to the people that whilst they need to be taken on in Iraq, they must attack them simultaneously in Syria.
6) If all out war can't be achieved in Syria then the easiest and next best thing is to destroy all of their infrastructure (NATO destroys ISIS oil refinery)
7) Sell to the people that the FSA is somehow different to these other groups despite the Military Council including the leader of ISIS at the time when McCain met with them, despite the former general of FSA describing his relationship with ISIS as brotherly and despite the fact that they actually fight together!
With the bullshit sold to the people, increase the funding of these groups and then tell the people that Syria has just fired upon it's aircraft and this aggression should lead to a no fly zone....Cue Libya scenario.
7 a) Alternatively use Turkish military as the battering ram to initiate a ground invasion but only "engaging with ISIS you see" yes, the same Turkey that invited these jihadists into Syria with open arms.
8 ) Once these evil scum have taken root in Syria, then all efforts can be made to attack Iran
9) NATO, and all these other supposed alliances are SATANIC SCUM
10) While making these enemies, these globalist satanic psychopaths will also break them, but don't worry though because they know that every time these invasions are made and innocents die, they will create more extremists
11) This invasion is completely illegal and yet the people are spineless, cowardly, dumb fucks who couldn't give a shit because ohhhhh pleeeeeeeease save me from these wicked people
12)It's interesting to note that the masses didn't care when it was Christians, Catholics, Shias, Allawites being savaged murdered but hey throw on a few western journalists and aid workers and suddenly all hands are showing to say yes to war
13) It won't stop at the Middle East
14) This alliance is not just satanic scum but they are committing treason too

Virt, i agree with you and i dont condone the illegal practices that we commit,

but do you want russia to expand its influence? with a  tyrant in control? or the chinese for that matter, both countries that much more corrupt and imprison people when the exercise freedom of speech?

these countries never honor anything, look at hong kong, they promised they wouldn't touch them for a couple of decades (i believe it was 50), they're already giving them beijing only appointed candidates to vote for.

i dont care how bad the western powers are, because they are no where near as bad as these two countries. We should definitely stop modern day imperialism, but the fact is we cant, if we dont they will.

As for NATO, whats going to stop Putin from rolling on to  eastern europe if there isnt a fear of a western coalition? Russia doesnt have the economy to wage a long war, but who knows desperate animals do desperate things.

I dont know if they'll honor article 5 for the baltic states who knows, but i believe they will for turkey and poland. If no nato, are the nations going to defend themselves individually? When the EU standing army goes in, are the each nations individual armed forces going to join as well?

when will canada and US join in then? having NATO just discourages russia from doing anything of that sort.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »
Continuing on with the theme you just raised, so yes, I agree that we have 2 super powers, the one we are referring to Russia has a million plus man army, battle hardened troops, a vast arsenal of weaponry, nuclear weapons, ships, fighter pilots etc and yet, despite you pointing out to the threat of Russia, it is therefore all the more dangerous and frankly insane to continue provoking them.
Every action has been taken against Russia in a bid to make them attack, so far they have not fallen for it, but this renders the white european and jewish puppet masters as the real enemy, the real threat to world stability and it appears that they along with their soulless devil friends in the middle east are trying to push the world into another world war. A war whose consequences will make the previous genocidal world wars look tame by comparson.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 01:39:52 PM »
Continuing on with the theme you just raised, so yes, I agree that we have 2 super powers, the one we are referring to Russia has a million plus man army, battle hardened troops, a vast arsenal of weaponry, nuclear weapons, ships, fighter pilots etc and yet, despite you pointing out to the threat of Russia, it is therefore all the more dangerous and frankly insane to continue provoking them.
Every action has been taken against Russia in a bid to make them attack, so far they have not fallen for it, but this renders the white european and jewish puppet masters as the real enemy, the real threat to world stability and it appears that they along with their soulless devil friends in the middle east are trying to push the world into another world war. A war whose consequences will make the previous genocidal world wars look tame by comparson.

Very good analyse..

Russia in the last events is cleary (for people who have eyes to see) the more rational/moral party.

Well there are some forum members who want a specific time-frame..
let me give mine opinion....

Russia will have their Nuclear weapons and delivery system modernized by 2020.

That means in the eyes of Nato/US the timer is set.. If they wait too long....then the modernization will make it more difficult even imposible for the First strike after 2019/2020.

So in mine humble opinion The Western alliance will strike before that time. Why and how they gonna do it....I don't know.
Expect nuclear strikes from both sides. Devastation on both sides.

While two dogs fight over a bone.....the third willl steal the bone...
Who is that third dog..... people who read my post know who that is...

May the Almighty have mercy on us all...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:36 AM »

yeah but i doubt russians want to die for ukraine too. and if they use all they're military might, they can only sustain it for so long.

they're economy is horrible, they wouldn't sustain any long conflict. Say war ensues, what the hell are they going to pay their soldiers with, not to mention it will drive their economy further down the drain. US finance companies have already cut ties because of the sanctions and western europe will as well.

I dont see how russia will thrive without global trade, and the best example of it is russia's current state right now.

China damn sure wouldn't risk they're economy by being at russia's side, for UKRAINE?  They manufacture pretty much everything in the world., they wouldn't bite the hands that feeds them until they're a full grown pit.

Putin is the desperate irrational one. The western world isnt going to be the 1st use party (unless of a false flag attack), but Putin who cant maintain a long conflict, is more likely.

But i assume Putin will be ousted by then. A long conflict is just going to set back russia more then anything, already it as with these sanctions. They're economy has been crap, they need to fix this.

I get what you're saying but we can just simply let Putin have ukraine. Politics is involved, there is no such thing as "being the better man"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 02:55:17 PM »

Consider this from a Russian perspective....

Your country is being encircled and now the west have instigated a coup to topple the president of Ukraine and replace him with one of their own

Ukraine is your buffer zone against this aggression

Crimea is of the utmost importance and what's more, Russia has not triggered any of this irrespective of what you feel about Putin and his power brokers.

Now, let's take this a step further, Obama has made moves to have Russia banned from the swift system

So let's just use an analogy....you have been moving into an animals territory firing darts from afar some of which have wounded the pack, you then take it a step further and attempt to blockade that animal's path to food

What do you think that Animal will do in desperation? furthermore when it reacts in such a fashion who is the real criminal perpetrator?

Don't get it twisted here, the Zionist string pullers are the real enemy at the gates here and they will take you, me and everyone else down to further their own sick agenda.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2014, 07:47:07 AM »
@ Looney, about russia and Syria, you made the same argument. They will not risk this or that. It is not that they want war...... but they will not back down....because otherwise they will lose big time...

look at this map....imagine that you are Russian.....how would you feel:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=russia+wants+war+look+how+close+they+put+their+country+to+our+military+bases&biw=1366&bih=634&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2cxDVMWJIMn1OLGPgJgJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=_

Remember Russia made a deal...that they would end the warschau pact and let all the east european countries be independent if Nato would not expand to the east.
As always Nato/the West gave their "Word"... and not keep it...
See the map... That is the reality...whether we like it or not.