Author Topic: Why do grown men care about Batman, Superman or Spiderman movies?  (Read 1198 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Why do grown men care about Batman, Superman or Spiderman movies?
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 10:40:28 PM »
rappers is just entertainment for me. nothin else.

i think thats why some ppl can listen to shit without it affectin then and other listen to it and end up emulatin the shit. it affects different ppl in different ways.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 11:14:53 PM »
rappers i look up to

- none

rappers i listen to who may inspire me while driving or lifiting weights or DJ'ing

-plenty

What about ones you can respect for their art?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2013, 11:19:15 PM »
rappers i look up to

- none

rappers i listen to who may inspire me while driving or lifiting weights or DJ'ing

-plenty

What about ones you can respect for their art?

oh sheiiit petey, you done struck a nerve
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2013, 08:33:49 PM »
All this because we want to know why people get mad about comics.

Like I was telling my wife, America doesn't have culture. England has Robin Hood and King Arthur, Greeks had their Greek Gods, France has Notre Dame and fairy tales like Cinderella, but America has none. In the 1800's, we tried to create it in Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, Johnny Appleseed and John Henry. But eventually comic heroes came out at the right time, newspapers printed Superman in the comic strips and soldiers were given comic books in World War II for entertainment. Then the stories hit radio and TV, and therefore spread as part of American culture.

As seeing Daz as a hero... hum... at least he can make a good beat.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 04:31:02 AM »
Hero worship is a side effect of looking up to someone. Not saying hero worshiping is good. I'm saying it happens.

honestly if you think thats a small leap from one to the other, then youre proving my point perfectly as usual

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »
Hero worship is a side effect of looking up to someone. Not saying hero worshiping is good. I'm saying it happens.

honestly if you think thats a small leap from one to the other, then youre proving my point perfectly as usual

What I have learned over the years, a person looks up to someone, society hero worships! A person looks up to Ronald Reagan, people make it seem like Ronald Reagan's word is next to God's. A person can admire Gandhi, people make it seem like his words are the greatest words ever. A person looks up to Martin Luther King, people make him out to be a saint. That's my point.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 09:57:48 PM »

What I have learned over the years, a person looks up to someone, society hero worships! A person looks up to Ronald Reagan, people make it seem like Ronald Reagan's word is next to God's. A person can admire Gandhi, people make it seem like his words are the greatest words ever. A person looks up to Martin Luther King, people make him out to be a saint. That's my point.
thought you aspire to have that effect on people, you will never get there.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2013, 10:26:35 PM »

Thought? huh?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2013, 10:34:03 PM »
mdogg correcting some1's spelling...never thought i'd see the day :laugh:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2013, 11:00:55 PM »

you can look up to someone of course.  but what youve put forth on here (the only thing i knw about you) suggests that you would be in the category of a "hero worshiper".  if im wrong, then thats fine.  actually thats good.  no one should be foolish enough to worship another human dead or alive. 

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2013, 06:02:01 AM »

Thought? huh?
yup

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »

you can look up to someone of course.  but what youve put forth on here (the only thing i knw about you) suggests that you would be in the category of a "hero worshiper".  if im wrong, then thats fine.  actually thats good.  no one should be foolish enough to worship another human dead or alive. 

I guess if you consider Jesus a human and not the son of God, you'd be right. But I consider Jesus the son of God and I do worship God. Everyone else is just a human, and I may look up to a Dr. King for his fight and struggle, but I don't worship him. I may have voted for an Obama, but I don't even consider him a hero, no living person is.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2013, 06:31:36 PM »

I guess if you consider Jesus a human and not the son of God, you'd be right. But I consider Jesus the son of God and I do worship God. Everyone else is just a human, and I may look up to a Dr. King for his fight and struggle, but I don't worship him. I may have voted for an Obama, but I don't even consider him a hero, no living person is.
please grampa. u would be sniffin obama's dirty socks if he gave u them shits. he more then a hero to you, u gay for him.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2013, 04:15:00 AM »

you can look up to someone of course.  but what youve put forth on here (the only thing i knw about you) suggests that you would be in the category of a "hero worshiper".  if im wrong, then thats fine.  actually thats good.  no one should be foolish enough to worship another human dead or alive.  

please grampa. u would be sniffin obama's dirty socks if he gave u them shits. he more then a hero to you, u gay for him.

LMAO... no living person is a hero to me.  Except my dad.