Author Topic: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)  (Read 3739 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 09:15:20 AM »
decent track, nothing more...better than anything on Recovery though

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »
decent track, nothing more...better than anything on Recovery though

You're trippin.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »
Wow that was horrible. I just remembered why I haven't bought an Em cd since TES.

Yelling wack lyrics with subtle pop culture references and no flow.

Beat sucked too.

Em will never go back to the artist he used to be, he's not allowed to.

He sorta did for "relapse".. I'm just wonderin why they titled it "mmlp2"??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 08:58:53 PM »
yea, definitely too much shit goin on...and for the first track to leak from an album entitled "MMLP2", it's disappointing. you'd expect Slim Shady back on the mic, rippin shit like it was 2000 again......but this aint bad. he got on his beastie boys shit and it beats the shit on "recovery".....but still a let down if this is the overall sound of "MMLP2 as opposed to just a single type track.

Don't sleep homie... your gonna regret it later... this is the NEW SHIT!   When that bass/guitar comes in hard and Em says "ROCK" shit's official!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
Sounds pretty cool to me. Old school.  8) but yeah i do want to see him more lyrical on the album. Hopefully some slaughterhouse type shit.

This new shit makes Slaughterhouse look like Dinosaurs
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 09:08:11 PM »
yea, definitely too much shit goin on...and for the first track to leak from an album entitled "MMLP2", it's disappointing. you'd expect Slim Shady back on the mic, rippin shit like it was 2000 again......but this aint bad. he got on his beastie boys shit and it beats the shit on "recovery".....but still a let down if this is the overall sound of "MMLP2 as opposed to just a single type track.

Don't sleep homie... your gonna regret it later... this is the NEW SHIT!   When that bass/guitar comes in hard and Em says "ROCK" shit's official!

u bein serious?

i mean, it's not terrible...but u really think this is the "new shit" or u just bein sarcastic? lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2013, 09:13:15 PM »
eventually heads will submit and get to liking it.

its gotta be better then recovery.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 09:16:03 PM »

u bein serious?

i mean, it's not terrible...but u really think this is the "new shit" or u just bein sarcastic? lol

Just remember this post a few months from now and then ask me again if I'm "being sarcastic".   You won't have to remember, I'm gonna bump this a few months from now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 09:17:29 PM »
eventually heads will submit and get to liking it.

its gotta be better then recovery.

Thank you... someone who understands trends... this shit is ahead of it's time.. which means people will be slow to follow but eventually will submit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 09:22:20 PM »
i wont listen to this till the album comes out in its entirety as i do all releases im anticipating but the sample and the lyrics posted above just kind of seem like hes taking it back to the essence of the beastie boys sound hense rubins involvement.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 09:37:28 PM »

u bein serious?

Just remember this post a few months from now and then ask me again if I'm "being sarcastic".   You won't have to remember, I'm gonna bump this a few months from now.

i said it before and ill say it again...it's not bad. but not somethin i expected from "mmlp2". i wont be surprised if it blows up either.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »
i wont listen to this till the album comes out in its entirety as i do all releases im anticipating but the sample and the lyrics posted above just kind of seem like hes taking it back to the essence of the beastie boys sound hense rubins involvement.

Nice post.  And you can actually set new trends even by sampling elements from old sounds... it's happened so many times in hip-hop, but we can just start with the obvious of Dr. Dre using George Clinton and the Parliment Funkadelics.

It's similar to Snoop causing a new sensation with "Who AM I (What's My Name)" and it was actually a knock-off of "Atomic Dogg".. but bottom line was it was the NEW SHIT, and it was a new trend, and it was bangin, and it was HUGE!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2013, 09:42:20 PM »

i said it before and ill say it again...it's not bad. but not somethin i expected from "mmlp2". i wont be surprised if it blows up either.

What did you expect.. for him to come out with.. "When I was just a baby boy/ My mama used to tell me these crazy things!!"..

...I mean that would be too obvious.  Don't take the MMLP title to literally.  Eventually he will get asked "why the title" in an interview, and I already know what he's gonna say.  He's gonna say that he hasn't felt this good about a new sound he's had or making music since the MMLP.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 09:49:36 PM »

What did you expect.. for him to come out with.. "When I was just a baby boy/ My mama used to tell me these crazy things!!"..

...I mean that would be too obvious.  Don't take the MMLP title to literally.  Eventually he will get asked "why the title" in an interview, and I already know what he's gonna say.  He's gonna say that he hasn't felt this good about a new sound he's had or making music since the MMLP.

naah, i expected slim shady style raps...this is somethin completely different. not sayin it'll be bad, but just different than what i thought it would be, especially with it bein marketed as a dre production and all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 09:50:46 PM »
eminem should just release his late 1990s unreleased songs...i'm sure he's sitting on a good 1-2 dozen songs that haven't leaked and were left off his albums. 

i'd love to cop those.