Author Topic: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)  (Read 3741 times)

Sccit

Re: Eminem - Beserk (first single from mmlp2)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
eminem should just release his late 1990s unreleased songs...i'm sure he's sitting on a good 1-2 dozen songs that haven't leaked and were left off his albums. 

i'd love to cop those.

im pretty sure those are sittin in dre's vaults.....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 09:54:55 PM »
eminem should just release his late 1990s unreleased songs...i'm sure he's sitting on a good 1-2 dozen songs that haven't leaked and were left off his albums. 

i'd love to cop those.

doesn't matter, Em can release it if he wants.  All he's gotta do is tell Jimmy and it gets released and probably brings in a mill or two in sales.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
the problem is Em probably could give a fuck less about his old material...he might not want to remind people of how much doper he was

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 09:58:22 PM »

naah, i expected slim shady style raps...this is somethin completely different. not sayin it'll be bad, but just different than what i thought it would be, especially with it bein marketed as a dre production and all.

It wasn't really marketed as a Dre production... Rick Rubin's name is all over this one
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 09:59:46 PM »

i'd love to cop those.

lol.. that would be funny if he released old cuts and played them off like they were new...

But "Bezerk" is a whole new world, and thus can finally get Eminem away from having to compete with his classics.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2013, 10:19:02 PM »

naah, i expected slim shady style raps...this is somethin completely different. not sayin it'll be bad, but just different than what i thought it would be, especially with it bein marketed as a dre production and all.

It wasn't really marketed as a Dre production... Rick Rubin's name is all over this one

naah cuzz.. the commercial clearly says "produced by dr. dre & rick rubin"

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2013, 10:19:51 PM »

i'd love to cop those.

doesn't matter, Em can release it if he wants.  All he's gotta do is tell Jimmy and it gets released and probably brings in a mill or two in sales.

lol the mind of ur average rap fan.....it's not that easy- at all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »

I thought it said "EXECUTIVE producers" ...you know Dre will always executive produce.  I mean he only did 3 tracks on the Eminem Show but he was still the Executive Producer.  The albums on Aftermath and Em loves Dre so much he probably would give him half or more of the money from the album even if Dre didn't do one track on it.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »

I thought it said "EXECUTIVE producers" ...you know Dre will always executive produce.  I mean he only did 3 tracks on the Eminem Show but he was still the Executive Producer.  The albums on Aftermath and Em loves Dre so much he probably would give him half or more of the money from the album even if Dre didn't do one track on it.

Yea but u get what I'm sayin.. The promo came on a Beats by Dre commercial, proclaiming MMLP2 coming soon, executive produced by Dr Dre.. It felt to me like were in for a new Slim Shady record. its like having Doggystyle 2 exec produced by Dre, ur gunna expect a certain sound based on how it's promoted... This is not bad, just reminds me to expect the unexpected.

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2013, 09:37:31 AM »
I'm hearing Tech N9ne will be on the album... it's about damn time dudes did a real track together

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2013, 10:17:27 AM »
I'm hearing Tech N9ne will be on the album... it's about damn time dudes did a real track together

lol it's been 10 years in the makin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

You guys like the new Tech video/song "BITCH"?

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »

You guys like the new Tech video/song "BITCH"?

that song is actually pretty dope.. but ii havent truly felt tech n9ne's work in some time...he comes with a dope cut here and there, but his overall sound has become way too generic compared to his earlier work.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »

that song is actually pretty dope.. but ii havent truly felt tech n9ne's work in some time...he comes with a dope cut here and there, but his overall sound has become way too generic compared to his earlier work.

I'm far from an expert on Tech 9, but to me "BITCH" sounds like the dopest joint he's ever done

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »
This better be the worst song. I still don't understand how someone can support this song on an album called "MMLP2".