Author Topic: Annihilation Ent. & Servnu151 Music Presents Mixtape Vol.2 DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!!!!  (Read 736 times)

Suga Foot

IT'S OUT!!!!!!!

Tracklist

01. Intro (Respect Is Earned) - Cane, Arsen, Reg

02. A Gon Give It To Ya - Arsen

03. Arsen & Cane - Arsen, Cane

04. Set It - Arsen, Reg, YB, M16, Cane

05. The Bounce - Pvt. Ryan, Reg

06. Thats Wassup - Cane, Arsen

07. Problems Today - Reg, YB

08. Do You Ever - YB, PB, Man Man (G.A.S.)

09. Hot Air - Arsen

10. Yall Aint Got Flows - Cane, Arsen, Reg, 18k

11. All Out - YB, PB, Man Man (G.A.S.)

12. What Happend - Pvt. Ryan, Arsen, Reg

13. Hard 2 Tell - Savage C, Jonny T, Cane

14. Pimp - Reg, YB

15. The Jumpoff Pt. 2 - Arsen, M16, YB, Rodzilla, Kap10, Cane

16. Shock Em - Arsen, Cane

17. Crash & Burn - Nocturnal Hustlers

18. Wow - Pvt. Ryan, Cane, Reg

19. Lyrical Heat - Savage C, Cane

20. Crash The Gates - Savage C Exclusive

21. Just Do It - Reg

22. I Dunno About You - Cane, YB, Arsen

23. Life On The Line - Trench Town Hustlaz

24. Cry Me - Jonny T

25. 6 Feet - Cellski, Arsen, Sean-T, Savage C, Killa Keise, Cane

DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE @ http://www.mistacane.com/audio.html

Suga Foot

"Need some beets, get at me, Hog Mentality" - Rodzilla

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Shit i loved Vol.1
Still bumpin it in my car! Much love, man! Much love for real!

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Bump... cause it's dope! support www.mistacane.com
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Nima - Dubcnn.com

dope shit, i updated dubcnn

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
GOOD SHIT YALL......This shows me we doin somethin right here cuz I was expecting 2 come in here and make a thread again, but I see it's already done......

Vol.2 strate SHITS on Vol.1......It's defenitly worth yur time 2 Download......lmao......We Strate Savages man, 25 cuts 4 FREE......

And on this one we got CELLSKI & SEAN-T....... < Bay Area Legends.

And I'm happy yall finally get a chance to hear my folx NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS (Sav C, KD)....They had tha dopest Bay album out last year....

And ofcourse TRENCHTOWN HUSTLAZ....Watch for my crew here....We gonna have WCC's own SUGA FOOT a.k.a ADON featured on tha production side of they album....HOG MENTALITY PRODUCTIONS.

And uhh......I spit on 1 track & do background vocals on some songs, lol, I'll let U figure them out yurself......My work is mostly behind da scenes......

VOL.3 WILL BE OUT MAY 1. We startin on it this SUNDAY.

BURN THIS 4 ALL YUR PEOPLE....SPREAD IT LIKE AIDS.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOWNLOAD WHILE U CAN.....IT WONT BE ON THERE FOREVER.....DATS WHAT HAPPEND WIT THA LAST MIXTAPE.....EVERYBODY WAZ ASKING FOR IT WHEN WE TOOK IT DOWN.....DOWNLOAD NOW!!! GAURANTEED YOU'LL LUV IT.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We used an extensive collection of beats on this one.....Better collection than last.....

From Fat Joe to Justin Timberlake to 50 Cent to Concious Daughters to Mo Thugs.....It's krayzie.....Ol Skool & New Skool.....

DOWNLOAD NOW!

COMING IN 2008.

Dr._Funkenstein

Dope shit! I love the track "6 Feet" - pumpin' this shit since I downloaded the tape.

Suga Foot

And ofcourse TRENCHTOWN HUSTLAZ....Watch for my crew here....We gonna have WCC's own SUGA FOOT a.k.a ADON featured on tha production side of they album....HOG MENTALITY PRODUCTIONS.

:o :o ;D ;D

Mista Cane

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Dont sleep on this, the west coast is dead as elvis... its time for a new wave of cats to step up but we can only do that with the fans support...who else gives out heat monthly for free?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Aiight, which faggot deleted my posts on this thread?...I said the album was cool, and then just pasted a convo with Emence that he asked me too...Jesus, that's a bitch move Rod...I said I didn't care if u borrowed Emences lines, but now I'm mad as fuck...Now u just proved the fact that you're a biter by deleting my posts...Tryna cover up and shit...Whatever, I don't give a fuck...Next time don't delete my posts, cuz trust me, if I wanted to I could bring you down homie...PeACe

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

if I wanted to I could bring you down homie...PeACe

:D :D :D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aiight, which faggot deleted my posts on this thread?...I said the album was cool, and then just pasted a convo with Emence that he asked me too...Jesus, that's a bitch move Rod...I said I didn't care if u borrowed Emences lines, but now I'm mad as fuck...Now u just proved the fact that you're a biter by deleting my posts...Tryna cover up and shit...Whatever, I don't give a fuck...Next time don't delete my posts, cuz trust me, if I wanted to I could bring you down homie...PeACe

First of all I had nuttin to do wit no deleting......lmao......I have no idea who did that......

And what? bring me down with a line? We already discussed that 1 line last night......

Emence & me already discussed everything......Me and him wrote that shit together.....It waz his concept, and I changed it up a bit and used in my verse......And I told him......Everything is coo......

And nexus, wtf U talkin about? Me and Emence were gonna do that song with that chorus......wateva......I really dont care......lol, what yall cryin about? yall wanna be on these mixtapes? holla......

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Ok, now u had Nexus's post deleted too? That's fucked up man...Whatever...This aint none of my business, so I'll let Emence, Blade, and Doggy do the speaking...PeACe