Author Topic: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 2)  (Read 842 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 2)
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 05:47:42 PM »
Old Post: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302250

It's me again! The guy from HK seeking advice on a US Trip!! First, thanks for all of your advice!
Now I am planning to visit USA from 20 Dec to 11 Jan, the first & last stop of my flight will be either in LA or SF
So guys, any more idea I can visit during the xmas and new year in USA?
Cant wait to fulfill my childhood USA Hiphop fantasy!  :laugh:

Compton/Long Beach
- Eazy-E's childhood home
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park  (Nate Dogg Grave)
California/LA
- Rose Hills Memorial Park Whittier (Eazy-E Grave)
Detroit
- 8 Miles Road (Eminem Film)
Atlanta
- 5616 Memorial Dr., Stone Mountain, GA (2pac status)
Brooklyn
- Barclays Center (Jay-Z Stadium)
- Queen Bridge (Nas)

Updated:
Alliyah's airplane
SFV (San Fernando Valley)
Dayton, Ohio

but, dont go to detroit, ohio, and atlanta, i dont know what you're looking for there. and wtf is aaliyahs airplane?

make better use of your time, its your life bro, but it just bothers me how a wealthy man as yourself isnt going to enjoy LA, NY to the fullest because others dont have that same opportunity even for the locals, maybe visit chicago or miami, but lol ohio? atlanta? what the fuck

Don't go to Ohio?
What kind of narrowminded person are you?
You probably never sat foot in Ohio and you think you know all about it.
From your post you sound like a boring person that recommends seeing picture perfect and safe locations. That's not real life blood.

If I had the choice of going to a tourist spot buying some bullshit l don't need, and eating some mediocre dish.... or go to the ghetto and get stabbed in the head by a crackhead, I would choose the latter as it would make a better memory/history. You also meet REAL people in the hood not other tourists looking to take snapshots of bullshit with their Iphones.

Peace from Dayton.

first of all, nobody gives two shits about ohio, do you know how i know? because nobody lives there, why does no one live there? because its unbearably boring there.

i've said this plenty of times, theres only 1 or 2 cities in each country really worth visiting, (unless u like going to countrysides) and im sure Ohio is probably not on most peoples lists.

picture perfect? safe locations?

look here my man, if im a young guy from Hong Kong, visiting LA what in the world would make you think a person would waste all that saved up vacation money to go to compton to see some shitty buildings and meet crack heads that say "ONLY A DOLLAR??" when you give them money.

no, i want to buy shit that i cant get back in hongkong, meet some fine beezies on sunset instead of getting head from compton crackheads for a dollar. also id want to eat foods that i cant eat in Hong Kong.\

its like going to new york and not going to manhattan and staying in queens or brooklyn

i dont know what your justification is, what do you expect this guy to do in compton? have YOU ever been to compton? there aint shit to do there. swapmeet, bludsoes n thats it.

so you rather get stabbed in the head, probably costing a fortune on medical bills on your ONE TRIP to LA than seeing the better parts of the city.

thats fucking retarded.

alright mayb i went a lil far on dont even step inside ohio.

but ohio isnt much of anyones destination. im sure it has its perks but comptons fucking whack

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »
ohio is where pro football started  8)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Tha forest time I go to USA it was for same oplertuniteys!! I go to visit rappers and network. It is always been a dream of mine ass well, but under fortunetly as of lately I haven't been able to save up the cash...however many years ago I saved much money on spending th nite at lexuary hostels and I stayed at the mansions of people like bad azz,, thankedfuly they send a linding hand all thx to tha homie Nima for da intreducsion!!

have fun on ur trip homey!! But some advise for u, don't wear ne read or blue!!! When I waz driveing on tha 710 toward long beach I accsedently get off on wrong exzit and I drive for miles and I wind up in compton!!! I waz whoring blue dodgerz cap and when I stop at tha gas market to ask for derectionz these yung blacc guyz {I think they were bloodz!!) thought I am a crip and tryed to mag me.luccily I was abled to escayp and get bacc on da freeway!!! The point I tryed to made is don't go to compton!!!! ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
Tha forest time I go to USA it was for same oplertuniteys!! I go to visit rappers and network. It is always been a dream of mine ass well, but under fortunetly as of lately I haven't been able to save up the cash...however many years ago I saved much money on spending th nite at lexuary hostels and I stayed at the mansions of people like bad azz,, thankedfuly they send a linding hand all thx to tha homie Nima for da intreducsion!!

have fun on ur trip homey!! But some advise for u, don't wear ne read or blue!!! When I waz driveing on tha 710 toward long beach I accsedently get off on wrong exzit and I drive for miles and I wind up in compton!!! I waz whoring blue dodgerz cap and when I stop at tha gas market to ask for derectionz these yung blacc guyz {I think they were bloodz!!) thought I am a crip and tryed to mag me.luccily I was abled to escayp and get bacc on da freeway!!! The point I tryed to made is don't go to compton!!!! ;D

lol blue dodgers hat, half the city would be murked if it  was like that

Heinz

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 01:55:21 AM »

It's me again! The guy from HK seeking advice on a US Trip!! First, thanks for all of your advice!
Now I am planning to visit USA from 20 Dec to 11 Jan, the first & last stop of my flight will be either in LA or SF

Compton/Long Beach
California/LA
Detroit
Atlanta
Brooklyn
- Queen Bridge (Nas)

Updated:
Alliyah's airplane
Dayton, Ohio

but, dont go to detroit, ohio, and atlanta, i dont know what you're looking for there. and wtf is aaliyahs airplane?

make better use of your time, its your life bro, but it just bothers me how a wealthy man as yourself isnt going to enjoy LA, NY to the fullest because others dont have that same opportunity even for the locals, maybe visit chicago or miami, but lol ohio? atlanta? what the fuck

Don't go to Ohio?
From your post you sound like a boring person that recommends seeing picture perfect and safe locations. That's not real life blood.

If I had the choice of going to a tourist spot buying some bullshit l don't need, and eating some mediocre dish.... or go to the ghetto and get stabbed in the head by a crackhead, I would choose the latter as it would make a better memory/history. You also meet REAL people in the hood not other tourists looking to take snapshots of bullshit with their Iphones.

Peace from Dayton.

first of all, nobody gives two shits about ohio, do you know how i know? because nobody lives there, why does no one live there? because its unbearably boring there.

i've said this plenty of times, theres only 1 or 2 cities in each country really worth visiting, (unless u like going to countrysides) and im sure Ohio is probably not on most peoples lists.

look here my man, if im a young guy from Hong Kong, visiting LA what in the world would make you think a person would waste all that saved up vacation money to go to compton to see some shitty buildings and meet crack heads that say "ONLY A DOLLAR??" when you give them money.

no, i want to buy shit that i cant get back in hongkong, meet some fine beezies on sunset instead of getting head from compton crackheads for a dollar. also id want to eat foods that i cant eat in Hong Kong.\

its like going to new york and not going to manhattan and staying in queens or brooklyn

i dont know what your justification is, what do you expect this guy to do in compton? have YOU ever been to compton? there aint shit to do there. swapmeet, bludsoes n thats it.

so you rather get stabbed in the head, probably costing a fortune on medical bills on your ONE TRIP to LA than seeing the better parts of the city.

thats fucking retarded.

but ohio isnt much of anyones destination. im sure it has its perks but comptons fucking whack

You sound even more like a BORING person now...keep wallowing in your cushioned existence.
At least Hong Kong Johnny has some sense of adventure when planning his trip.
Real niggas go to Dayton, cowards go to Manhattan/Venice Beach.
You would bring back an "I Love NY" hoodie from your trip, HKJ will bring back battle scars from the hood and a bag full of stories for his grandchildren.

Keep it gangsta, its the only way to live!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 02:26:56 AM »

Compton/Long Beach
California/LA
Detroit
Atlanta
Brooklyn
- Queen Bridge (Nas)

Updated:
Alliyah's airplane
Dayton, Ohio

Don't go to Ohio?

Peace from Dayton.

thats fucking retarded.

You sound even more like a BORING person now...keep wallowing in your cushioned existence.
At least Hong Kong Johnny has some sense of adventure when planning his trip.
Real niggas go to Dayton, cowards go to Manhattan/Venice Beach.
You would bring back an "I Love NY" hoodie from your trip, HKJ will bring back battle scars from the hood and a bag full of stories for his grandchildren.

Keep it gangsta, its the only way to live!

cant tell if you're trolling or the second coming of radiotube

Heinz

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 02:46:07 AM »
What a poor tactic of trying to discredit what I said.
Wallow on blood, wallow on.

BabyBird

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2013, 11:57:46 PM »
Id halfa say is rent a room with a balcony on sunset strip yah bomb