Author Topic: Obama is to blame for Hurricane Katrina response  (Read 1322 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Obama is to blame for Hurricane Katrina response
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
lol perfect example of selective memory
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:03:18 AM »
lol perfect example of selective memory
How is it selective memory? It's nonexistent. :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 01:04:24 AM »
Admit it, Hack. You are one of those believers. :nawty:

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 03:56:16 AM »
Cuz people are stupid, no matter wether left or right.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
But especially right. The right has so much hate that Obama is president, and for no reason. Well I can think of one, but he's just as much of a Neo-Con as Bush/Cheney.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 09:41:27 AM »
FEMA is to blame, and that is institution that is supported by the left and right.

Liberals are more at fault, because they believe in huge government to take care of you from cradle to grave. Neocons aren't much better, but they are better then the Libtards.

Liberals are pussies, gay, and take what they didn't earn. Complete waste of space. A country with just them could never sustain itself.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
FEMA is to blame, and that is institution that is supported by the left and right.

Liberals are more at fault, because they believe in huge government to take care of you from cradle to grave. Neocons aren't much better, but they are better then the Libtards.

Liberals are pussies, gay, and take what they didn't earn. Complete waste of space. A country with just them could never sustain itself.

FEMA was heavily underfunded by the Bush Administration at the time. If you noticed, under Obama FEMA has been on point as Obama doesn't want his Katrina. It's up to the president. But there are somethings that are too big for people to pick up themselves. Without FEMA in New Orleans, well them private business really did a great job picking up the slack... Oh wait, they didn't!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 09:57:57 AM »
obama should have been out there flying choppers and shit to get them ppl out of there man!

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »

FEMA was heavily underfunded by the Bush Administration at the time. If you noticed, under Obama FEMA has been on point as Obama doesn't want his Katrina. It's up to the president. But there are somethings that are too big for people to pick up themselves. Without FEMA in New Orleans, well them private business really did a great job picking up the slack... Oh wait, they didn't!

Oh wait, they weren't allowed to. Oklahoma City (Moore OK to be specific) was declared a national disaster this year. FEMA was turning away individuals who were trying to help. This is a fact. You gargle obamas balls so hard. But you're a racist slacker liberal, it's the only crutch you have so I guess I understand.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 11:02:38 AM »

Oh wait, they weren't allowed to. Oklahoma City (Moore OK to be specific) was declared a national disaster this year. FEMA was turning away individuals who were trying to help. This is a fact. You gargle obamas balls so hard. But you're a racist slacker liberal, it's the only crutch you have so I guess I understand.

We are talking Katrina. And if it was just private people in Moore, OK, then we'd be talking about clean up 20 years from now. THERE IS NO PROFIT IN CLEAN UP, THEREFORE THERE WOULDN'T BE CLEAN UP DONE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES!

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »

We are talking Katrina. And if it was just private people in Moore, OK, then we'd be talking about clean up 20 years from now. THERE IS NO PROFIT IN CLEAN UP, THEREFORE THERE WOULDN'T BE CLEAN UP DONE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES!

Guess what numbskull, the people trying to assist in Moore were average people, not corporations! They weren't doing it for profit, they're doing it because they are decent people. And they were turned away even though they were on the scene first.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 12:42:09 PM »

Guess what numbskull, the people trying to assist in Moore were average people, not corporations! They weren't doing it for profit, they're doing it because they are decent people. And they were turned away even though they were on the scene first.

Guess what ass whip. The same thing happen in New Orleans. Church groups, Celebrates, Charities all falling over themselves to get into New Orleans so they can help out, some wanted to make themselves look good, other people were good people trying to help. But at the end of the day, a few thousand people can't make up for he 81 Billion dollars in damage that storm caused. And that 81 billion is a conservative estimate. That's more money than many companies, churches, average people, and charities and non-profits can contribute if they pulled EVERYTHING together. That's $81 billion. Bill Gates is worth $71 billion, even Bill Gates couldn't pay to do the full clean up of New Orleans. That's why we need some form of government to do this stuff, because storms are getting bigger and bigger and more expensive to clean up.

But a few thousand people wouldn't cut it when it comes to repairing New Orleans. And remember, most of these good people took a few weeks off of work, they can't be there months and months at a time to do the full clean up.

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 01:24:37 PM »
Ass whip? Is that like cool whip? Tell us what's really on your mind homie.

So wait, you support FEMA? Cuz initially you were dissing it as Bush's waste of space, but now you're defending it since I showed you it was equally inept while your Christ is in the white house.

These are the types of fallacies one falls into when they have no principles nor discernment. You blindly follow your tan leader and often reveals that you're not only a hypocrite but ignorant as well.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:31:33 PM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 01:31:30 PM »
Ass whip? Is that like cool whip? Tell us what's really on you mind homie.

So wait, you support FEMA? Cuz initially you were dissing it as Bush's waste of space, but now you're defending it since I showed you it was equally inept while your Christ is in the white house.

These are the types of fallacies one falls into when they have no principles nor discernment. You blindly follow your tan leader and often reveals that you're not only a hypocrite but ignorant as well.

I support it's existence, I don't support how it's been used. In my last post I never said FEMA, I said there is a need for government when shit hits that level. FEMA it's self has been bastardized because of mismanagement since 1978 when it was started by Jimmy Carter, a good sign a program will be doomed from the start.