Author Topic: Make your predictions on Syria so I can prove my foresight later...  (Read 1902 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Virtuoso (and the rest), since you know so much about what is happening in the world, I'd like to invite you once more to put your money where your mouth is.  Make a concrete prediction with a timeline of what will happen, and I will prove my foresight over the rest of you if we are able to bump this thread at a later date. 

I predict, as I have been predicting since the beginning of the protests in Syria, that America is going to arm the resistance just enough to prolong the war and drain the resources of Syria, Iran (in it's aid to Syria), and Hezbollah. 

If America and the Western superpowers stayed out completely, then Assad could suppress the majority of threats to his sovereignty in the country.  But with America's help so far, the opposition has had just enough resources to continue their insurgency against Assad but not in any decisive or meaningful way.

Assad is once again regaining control of Syria, so now America will lob some missiles from just outside the country (similar to the way they did in Libya) and effectively destabilize the Assad regime to some degree, but still not enough to truly be a game changer.  It will only weaken the Assad regime enough to give the opposition greater hopes and thus the continued draining of resources from both sides.

The larger game is to bleed Assad's resources for some time, there is no rush on America's side.  After enough of Assad and Hezbollah's resources have been bleed it is possible that some years down the road the US might occupy or at least have a military base or presence in Syria.  Ultimately this will encircle Iran, and further weaken it's position in the region.  With Iran playing a weak hand through it's continued degradation by way of sanctions and influence, it will ultimately have to cave to the United States and Israel.  At the end of the day, the regions surrounding Israel will be further weakened and Israel further strengthened.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Make your predictions on Syria so I can prove my foresight later...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:39:07 PM »
America has already funded these rebels, it's the same rebels they funded in Egypt, Libya, etc. Its al-Qaeda. That's what Benghazi was, an arms deal we facilitated that went horribly wrong.

Syria kicked these "rebels" ass, and now the US et al  are officially going in to finish the job. May start as early as Friday.

Assad will be overthrown, but only after a drawn out effort and many deaths.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:22:58 PM »
America has already funded these rebels, it's the same rebels they funded in Egypt, Libya, etc. Its al-Qaeda. That's what Benghazi was, an arms deal we facilitated that went horribly wrong.

That's incorrect to simply name any Sunni-Islamic rebels, "Al-Qaeda".  Egypt, Libya, and Syria are all separate rebel movements/groups.  Some of them may have a simliar agenda, which is to establish Shariah and overthrow leaders they regard as heretics, but that doesn't make them all "Al-Qaeda".  Al-Qaeda doesn't even exist anymore and likely hasn't been operating since the U.S. first invaded Afganistan in 2001.  Since then it has "Al-Qaeda" has just been used as a catch all term for the "bad-guy" and an excuse for military intervention around the world.

Syria kicked these "rebels" ass, and now the US et al  are officially going in to finish the job. May start as early as Friday.

That's where my prediction differs from yours.  America is certainly not going to "finish the job" but rather they are going to prolong the civil war and bleed the resources of the Assad Regime for an indefinite period. 

Assad will be overthrown, but only after a drawn out effort and many deaths.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and predict exactly when Assad will be overthrown.  Because whatever your prediction is my prediction will be beyond that date.  The U.S. wants to further drain the resources of Hezbollah and Syria at large for an extended period.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 01:30:50 PM »
"al-Qaeda" simply refers to mercenaries hired by the U.N., US, Israel etc to lead these uprisings. They are called "rebels", but they are backed by these same entities. Call them what you want. Al Qaeda was formed by the US, these psychopathic "rebels" are as well.

Look at Iraq, Afghanistan etc. The US plan is to draw any conflict out as long as possible. I don't know why you've got a hard on for a specific date, but they will overthrow Assad, it make take weeks/months/years, but it will happen.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 03:28:47 PM »

You are utterly naive if you believe that this can't lead to a very rapid regional war and consider for a moment the consequences of that both in terms of lives lost, the reshaping of the maps, the catastrophic effect it will have on the price of oil, thus the every day economic life, whether the situation becomes so horrendous that nuclear weapons will be employed and only then will it hit you how utterly moronic this thread of your's is. Who cares how long it takes for the full effects of this to be felt, after all, what do you expect Iran to do? just sit back and watch as it's ally gets systematically weakened?

Wesley Clark has made it very clear what the intentions of this megalomaniac group of devils is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
Syria becomes Obama's Vietnam. But by design. And that's a very, very bad thing.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »
"al-Qaeda" simply refers to mercenaries hired by the U.N., US, Israel etc to lead these uprisings. They are called "rebels", but they are backed by these same entities. Call them what you want. Al Qaeda was formed by the US, these psychopathic "rebels" are as well.

Look at Iraq, Afghanistan etc. The US plan is to draw any conflict out as long as possible. I don't know why you've got a hard on for a specific date, but they will overthrow Assad, it make take weeks/months/years, but it will happen.

Al-Qaeda wasn't formed by the U.S.  That's a common misconception amongst doomsdayers and conspiracy theorists.  It just so happened that Bin Laden and the United States had a common enemy in Afghanistan when Russia was occupying the country.  But Bin Laden wasn't directly associating and receiving aid from the U.S.; it was no such covert, conspiracy operation.  America was simply handing over weapons and support to fighters in Afghanistan in general because there was a common enemy.

Now, since the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, I would say anything is possible and in that regard your theory may ring true.  But to say that Al-Qaeda was "started" by America, is taking your conspiracy theories a little too far.

...now onto Assad, the only reason I asked for a date was because you sounded so sure that America would swiftly overthrow Assad in your previous post, but now you've already backed away from that prediction.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »

You are utterly naive if you believe that this can't lead to a very rapid regional war and consider for a moment the consequences of that both in terms of lives lost, the reshaping of the maps, the catastrophic effect it will have on the price of oil, thus the every day economic life, whether the situation becomes so horrendous that nuclear weapons will be employed and only then will it hit you how utterly moronic this thread of your's is. Who cares how long it takes for the full effects of this to be felt, after all, what do you expect Iran to do? just sit back and watch as it's ally gets systematically weakened?

Wesley Clark has made it very clear what the intentions of this megalomaniac group of devils is.

Like usual, you always want to predict that major catastrophe is right around the corner, and every time you fail in your prediction.   I agree that what's going on there is bad, and it is a bad trend, but it's not like WW3 is going to break out any time soon.

Why don't you be bold enough to give me a date as to when all your catastrophe's will start.  I know you will back away from making any concrete prediction of a date, year, or season.

But if you feel like standing by your word for a change why don't you predict the following for me...

1.  In what year will Assad be overthrown or otherwise removed from power in Syria?

2.  In what month or year will we see our oil prices double from what they are currently?

3.  In what month or year will the first nuke be used?

4.  In what month or year will Iran make it's first open (not counting Hezbollah) attack or response for America's involvement in Syria?

^^I promise any prediction you make to the above 4 questions will be an utter failure and the events will most likely not happen or happen way later than your prediction.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »
wasnt the world economy predicted to crash by now?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »
wasnt the world economy predicted to crash by now?

They've been predicting that nearly every year since the Nixon administration

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 03:28:58 AM »

Like usual, you always want to predict that major catastrophe is right around the corner, and every time you fail in your prediction.   I agree that what's going on there is bad, and it is a bad trend, but it's not like WW3 is going to break out any time soon.

Why don't you be bold enough to give me a date as to when all your catastrophe's will start.  I know you will back away from making any concrete prediction of a date, year, or season.

But if you feel like standing by your word for a change why don't you predict the following for me...

1.  In what year will Assad be overthrown or otherwise removed from power in Syria?

2.  In what month or year will we see our oil prices double from what they are currently?

3.  In what month or year will the first nuke be used?

4.  In what month or year will Iran make it's first open (not counting Hezbollah) attack or response for America's involvement in Syria?

^^I promise any prediction you make to the above 4 questions will be an utter failure and the events will most likely not happen or happen way later than your prediction.

Why do you insist on making this a pissing contest where you are the ONLY one that will be right?
Don't make yourself look like a false prophet.
The ONLY One that KNOWS is G_d.
Have some humility, this isn't some abstract speculation spectacle... it involves real human beings that might suffer terribly because of savages.

Peace to Syria.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »

But that is the most important part! Maybe this year maybe next year, doesn't matter. It's only important that it happens. They could give a fuck if it's one or four years, you have to think on a bigger scale.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 11:11:55 AM »

Al-Qaeda wasn't formed by the U.S.  That's a common misconception amongst doomsdayers and conspiracy theorists.  It just so happened that Bin Laden and the United States had a common enemy in Afghanistan when Russia was occupying the country.  But Bin Laden wasn't directly associating and receiving aid from the U.S.; it was no such covert, conspiracy operation.  America was simply handing over weapons and support to fighters in Afghanistan in general because there was a common enemy.

Now, since the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, I would say anything is possible and in that regard your theory may ring true.  But to say that Al-Qaeda was "started" by America, is taking your conspiracy theories a little too far.

...now onto Assad, the only reason I asked for a date was because you sounded so sure that America would swiftly overthrow Assad in your previous post, but now you've already backed away from that prediction.

So smug, must have been high when you started this topic.

Zbigniew Brzezinski et al created and trained the mujahideen which became al Qaeda.

I didn't back off of anything home boy. I said the attacks may begin as early as Friday, I didn't say it would end quickly in any of my posts, dufus. I cited Afghanistan and Iraq of examples of endless wars. You've probably never heard the term "precept by precept", but it is the MO of the US etc...small steps over a long period of time.

It is not in the military industrial complex interest to have a quick lil skirmish. Billions of dollars of revenue are generated from destroying and rebuilding countries.

Timeframe is completely irrelevant, the fact that it is happening at all is what's important. And you're pounding your chest about the timeframe, so tell us, oh great visionary, what is the exact time frame? Again not that it matters a bit, but you seem to feel its a major point of vindication for you so let's hear it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 12:06:42 PM »

Zbigniew Brzezinski et al created and trained the mujahideen which became al Qaeda.

I didn't back off of anything home boy. I said the attacks may begin as early as Friday, I didn't say it would end quickly in any of my posts. I cited Afghanistan and Iraq of examples of endless wars. You've probably never heard the term "precept by precept", but it is the MO of the US etc...small steps over a long period of time.

It is not in the military industrial complex interest to have a quick lil skirmish. Billions of dollars of revenue are generated from destroying and rebuilding countries.

Timeframe is completely irrelevant, the fact that it is happening at all is what's important. And you're pounding your chest about the timeframe, so tell us, oh great visionary, what is the exact time frame? Again not that it matters a bit, but you seem to feel its a major point of vindication for you so let's hear it.

My bad, Trippa... I re-read your post and you actually didn't say Assad would be soon removed.  Your post is pretty reasonable... although that's a loose-ass association your making when you claim they started "Al-Qaeda" just because some of the Afghans they trained eventually joined "Al-Qaeda".   That's like saying that I started the Dream Team just because I coached an All-Star game and some of those players went on to make the Dream Team.

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 12:26:41 PM »

I didn't back off of anything home boy. I said the attacks may begin as early as Friday, I didn't say it would end quickly in any of my posts. I cited Afghanistan and Iraq of examples of endless wars. You've probably never heard the term "precept by precept", but it is the MO of the US etc...small steps over a long period of time.

My bad, Trippa... I re-read your post and you actually didn't say Assad would be soon removed.  Your post is pretty reasonable... although that's a loose-ass association your making when you claim they started "Al-Qaeda" just because some of the Afghans they trained eventually joined "Al-Qaeda".   That's like saying that I started the Dream Team just because I coached an All-Star game and some of those players went on to make the Dream Team.

Fair enough...I guess my point is that the US uses these groups when it benefits them, and labels them terrorists when it benefits them.