Author Topic: who posts on dubcc that yall think is a virgin?  (Read 3451 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who posts on dubcc that yall think is a virgin?
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 11:25:40 PM »
classic material, triple post = triple angry
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 11:50:37 PM »
Yeah, Classic Material was a dead giveaway to prove my point on him.

I won't be "that nigga" and say son is a virgin, but he CLEARLY has never just gotten it on off skill, purely bill.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 01:12:38 AM »
hindu hack on dat azz
put some rogaine on that scalp.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 01:13:55 AM »

I won't be "that nigga" and say son is a virgin, but he CLEARLY has never just gotten it on off skill, purely bill.
stfu you nerd. I done got more pussy than you when I was half your age than you do at your current age.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 08:48:54 AM »
lol it's hard not to laugh at Elton talkin bout cats not gettin pussy after that picture of him leaked

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »
lol it's hard not to laugh at Elton talkin bout cats not gettin pussy after that picture of him leaked
for real. when I was 15 I was fuckin' bitches his mother's age. LOL walkin' around in them damn dougie howser clothes he's a nerd.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2013, 10:24:27 AM »
who is elton?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2013, 12:58:56 PM »

stfu you nerd. I done got more pussy than you when I was half your age than you do at your current age.

you started paying prostitutes at age 11?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2013, 01:43:26 PM »
Lol @ NIKCC acting like the more than the average female wouldn't find me more attractive than him.

Lol @ CM saying he's been fucking since he was eleven. So glaringly obvious he only pays for pussy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »

you've got me confused wit one of your relatives.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2013, 02:29:39 PM »
Lol @ NIKCC acting like the more than the average female wouldn't find me more attractive than him.

Lol @ CM saying he's been fucking since he was eleven. So glaringly obvious he only pays for pussy.
I wouldn't mind payin' for some pussy but the ladies love me so I don't have to pay. my swag is just impeccable that they can't resist the kid (i might just do a thread in ode of it). ps. cham you know damn well the chicks ain't diggin' u lookin' like that white dude in menace to society i'm way cooler than you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
You're trying way too hard, fam.

Also, I refuse to even talk about looks with you when you're the biggest pussy on the forum afraid to post his own face. Anything you say that positively plays towards your appearance, it will be null and void.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2013, 02:39:27 PM »

Also, I refuse to even talk about looks with you when you're the biggest pussy on the forum afraid to post his own face. Anything you say that positively plays towards your appearance, it will be null and void.
you're a nerd and you know it and you soft of the inside wigger. do yourself a favor and go play in traffic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2013, 03:05:55 PM »

you've got me confused wit one of your relatives.

OH WOW, WHAT A BURN  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2013, 03:09:50 PM »

very solid point...he loves to comment on everyone else's looks but he's probably some pudgy looking motherfucker with braces