Author Topic: who posts on dubcc that yall think is a virgin?  (Read 3465 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: who posts on dubcc that yall think is a virgin?
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »
Lmfao. Son thinks because I stayed in college I'm nerdy. You're just reaching. YOU DO NOT HAVE BROAD SHOULDERS LMAO. You're so frail. I'd out lift the shit out of you.

You're just mad I got blessed with DiCaprio looks and you look like a skinny wigger Jew with an abnormally shaped head.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2013, 02:36:38 PM »
college ain't for nerds

extra curricular activities are

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
extra curricular activities are

Like having accounts on forty-six different forums throughout the Internet & actually spending "hard earned" (mom's) money on making rap songs about rape & living in a fantasy world that you're "making noise" when in reality you're just literally making noise.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2013, 06:18:15 PM »
Lmfao. Son thinks because I stayed in college I'm nerdy. You're just reaching. YOU DO NOT HAVE BROAD SHOULDERS LMAO. You're so frail. I'd out lift the shit out of you.

You're just mad I got blessed with DiCaprio looks and you look like a skinny wigger Jew with an abnormally shaped head.

LOL SON JUST SAID I DONT HAVE BROAD SHOULDERS. U TALKIN 2 A MAN WITH THE FRAME OF A PHIL JACKSON, YOUNG CUDDIE..... ON THE OTHER HAND, U GOT THE BUILD OF BUBBLES FROM TRAILER PARK BOYS... DONT SEE WHY U FEEL LIKE U HAVE ROOM TO TALK.

AND NO, I DONT THINK UR NERDY CUZ U GO TO COLLEGE. I THINK UR NERDY CUZ U LOOK LIKE THIS:

LOL@THE RANDOMIZED CLAIMS TO SAVE FACE.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »
phil jackson is 6'9

Sccit

Remedy360

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »

LOL SON JUST SAID I DONT HAVE BROAD SHOULDERS. U TALKIN 2 A MAN WITH THE FRAME OF A PHIL JACKSON, YOUNG CUDDIE..... ON THE OTHER HAND, U GOT THE BUILD OF BUBBLES FROM TRAILER PARK BOYS... DONT SEE WHY U FEEL LIKE U HAVE ROOM TO TALK.

AND NO, I DONT THINK UR NERDY CUZ U GO TO COLLEGE. I THINK UR NERDY CUZ U LOOK LIKE THIS:

LOL. Bubbles is a boss.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2013, 07:20:01 PM »
Nigga, you're frail as fuck. It would be one thing if you were a pussy like Classic Material & you were just trying to talk tough without a face; but that shit is out there, son.

You don't get shitted on for a decade about how you look anorexic & then go bragging about how you're all broad & shit. You're built like a broad, that's where that word ends in defining your appearance.

It's not even debatable, it's just funny to see you struggle tryna front like you'd be considered "better looking" in any circle, by any female outside of a few who might be into your played out, 1998 style.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »
i am thin, never denied that......frail as fuck? naah, not really. dunno if u seen the pic of me on my basketball squad, it was the last 1 i posted here, but if u seen said pic, u could tell i obviously dont have the smallest of frames.....broad shoulders doesnt mean u have to be fat or muscular.. if i were to compare my build to anyone, it would be phil jackson in his playin days.

aka shittin on ur pathetic elton john jr frame.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »

LOL. Bubbles is a boss.

real spit.. i been watching episodes of trailer park boys for the last 2 weeks or so. on season 3 right now.. funny ass show.

Remedy360

« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »

LOL. Bubbles is a boss.

real spit.. i been watching episodes of trailer park boys for the last 2 weeks or so. on season 3 right now.. funny ass show.

For sure. Check out the movies too.

Heinz

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »
I am better looking, have more money, benchlift more weight, and flykick higher than all you losers.
Plus I have my own private chauffeur and Mike Tyson on speed dial.
When I walk down the street niggas catch frostbite from my cool.

Blood$

« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2013, 10:41:11 AM »
When I walk down the street niggas catch frostbite from my cool.

epic.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2013, 10:57:50 AM »

LOL. Bubbles is a boss.

For sure. Check out the movies too.

yea, seen both the movies....shits comedy

are there any seasons ud rate higher or lower or any episodes u'd consider stand outs? shits been pretty damn consistent so far.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2013, 01:47:01 PM »
lol heinz  ;)