Author Topic: Em's "Bezerk" makes me reflect into how Em's music has effected my life  (Read 2318 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Em's "Bezerk" makes me reflect into how Em's music has effected my life
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 05:15:13 PM »
I thought relapse was much better than recovery, if only for the production... But em was also spitting more raw then he did with recovery. That album was Eminem doin an impression of some1 else... At least with relapse he was doin an impression of his earlier self.,

No way homie.. Relapse was the album with the gay accent.  Em was definitely someone else on that record, he was a Russian immigrant or something... I still don't get it
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
the only good songs on Recovery were the 2 bonus tracks

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 10:42:10 AM »
I still cannot comprehend how anyone in their right state of mind/spirit can listen to Eminem's voice without being filled with disgust/nausea.
The tonality of his voice is simply awful and he sounds like a castrated parrot on meth. I don't want that creature inside or anywhere near my mind.
But then again I am one of those sheep that prefer some Frederic Chopin or Eleni Karaindrou...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »
I still cannot comprehend how anyone in their right state of mind/spirit can listen to Eminem's voice without being filled with disgust/nausea.
The tonality of his voice is simply awful and he sounds like a castrated parrot on meth. I don't want that creature inside or anywhere near my mind.
But then again I am one of those sheep that prefer some Frederic Chopin or Eleni Karaindrou...

I can understand if your talking about the second half of his career.  But certainly nothing wrong with his voice on albums like The Eminem Show
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »

I can understand if your talking about the second half of his career.  But certainly nothing wrong with his voice on albums like The Eminem Show

His voice has always been terrible (to me).

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »
I thought relapse was much better than recovery, if only for the production... But em was also spitting more raw then he did with recovery. That album was Eminem doin an impression of some1 else... At least with relapse he was doin an impression of his earlier self.,

No way homie.. Relapse was the album with the gay accent.  Em was definitely someone else on that record, he was a Russian immigrant or something... I still don't get it

lmao it wasnt on every track

but like i said, at least that album had some nice production value....recovery was all a buncha sappy, industry shiet

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
Let go of the past, it's gone and no matter how wishful you are of the world returning that way, it's not going to.

Your right.  When does the next 2 Chainz album drop?

I get the nostalgia of a new Em single from a new Em album when he was first out when you were growing up.

But let's call a spade a spade: this song is garbage. Further, as a supposed spiritual fella, it was composed by well known satanists and you are dousing your consciousness in it. Just an FYI.

That's not it, Trippa.  I call a spade a spade and that's why I don't bump most of these new school rappers that have came out over the last 10 years.   I still bump the 90's artists, the occasional new artist, and then have gotten into Reggae and 80's love songs to make up for what I'm missing.

I was the first to say that Encore was wack, that Relapse was wack, and that Recovery wasn't horrible but still a shadow of his former self.

This is sincere, that I really think this track "Bezerk" is the bomb shit!  Maybe the rest of the album will be wack, but "Bezerk" is on some next level shit.   As for Rubin being a Satanist, I don't pick up on that from this particular track, and I am only speaking specifically on "Bezerk"... who knows what will come of the album.

Just because you don't consciously feel anything dark, doesn't mean it's not there. They purposely make things subtle.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »

Just because you don't consciously feel anything dark, doesn't mean it's not there. They purposely make things subtle.

I won't say for sure it's not there.. but I do think you can pick up a feeling when there is something Satanic inserted.  Like the Eagles "Hotel California", anyone who closes their eyes and listens to it knows it's Satanic.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »
l.a.m.b uses satanism against itself

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 08:08:54 AM »

I won't say for sure it's not there.. but I do think you can pick up a feeling when there is something Satanic inserted.  Like the Eagles "Hotel California", anyone who closes their eyes and listens to it knows it's Satanic.

It's for sure there. Rick Rubin is a very high level satanist whose purpose in music is putting spells in the music. I know it sounds retarded but it's true.

Heinz

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2013, 08:35:01 AM »

It's for sure there. Rick Rubin is a very high level satanist whose purpose in music is putting spells in the music. I know it sounds retarded but it's true.

I would like to have a discussion with you on this so I will start by confronting you with this question:
Do you KNOW this or do you think you know this because you have read it somewhere?

To be clear I do not disagree with your statement.

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 11:28:15 AM »

I checked the lyrics to Hotel California for the first time ever just now. "In the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast/ they stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast" ???

Whatever the reason, that's some wierd lyrics to put in a song with that vibe...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »

I would like to have a discussion with you on this so I will start by confronting you with this question:
Do you KNOW this or do you think you know this because you have read it somewhere?

To be clear I do not disagree with your statement.

I have not witnessed Rick in the studio doing this. I believe it to be true for various reasons.

Heinz

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 02:27:07 AM »
Fair enough.
Do you think he himself has the ability to do it or that he channels something negative?

I don't listen to his music since it messes up my energy flow and upsets my spirit.
Due to my training in chinese quiet sitting I have refined myself and become quite sensitive to external influences on my body and spirit.
There is very little of modern/popular music that I can listen to because it has a disturbing effect on me.
It does not raise my spirit it lowers it.
Classical music is an exception probably because it follows the diatonic and not the pentatonic scale.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:35:28 AM by Heinz »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 10:29:08 AM »
Fair enough.
Do you think he himself has the ability to do it or that he channels something negative?

I don't listen to his music since it messes up my energy flow and upsets my spirit.
Due to my training in chinese quiet sitting I have refined myself and become quite sensitive to external influences on my body and spirit.
There is very little of modern/popular music that I can listen to because it has a disturbing effect on me.
It does not raise my spirit it lowers it.
Classical music is an exception probably because it follows the diatonic and not the pentatonic scale.

I feel you on that, as I am also very conscious about what I put into my body.  You have to properly filter the various pathways to the heart.  Our sense of hearing is one of the pathways to the heart.  And whatever we take in will eventually manifest itself.

Admittedly, I am still not quite 100% certain that my high intake of Em's music from 99-2003 had a positive effect on my life.  I think it had a positive effect in that it helped bring me to greater self-expression, as a white person in hip-hop who had struggled with expression during that time in my life.  But I also encountered some pretty heavy consequences in those years that may have cancelled out the gains I made by way of self-expression.  It's hard to say exactly.  

Ultimately though, if I had to make a determination, I would have to say that Em's art has been a positive force in the world of culture and music.  (But I admit I am not 100% certain of that)  Em has his demons, but I think for the most part he is exorcising his demons through music, which is actually a healthy catharsis.