Poll

??

2 (66.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (33.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: what grade did Skystalker drop out of school?  (Read 297 times)

Hack Wilson - real

what grade did Skystalker drop out of school?
« on: August 29, 2013, 09:17:12 PM »
we know he didn't make it far but what grade do you think was too hard for our local Calgarian ese?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: what grade did Skystalker drop out of school?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 10:41:24 PM »
i think u givin him too much credit with 6th grade bein the lowest choice.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 10:53:05 PM »
seriously.. to some peeps, makin it to 6th would be a success

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 11:27:10 PM »
seriously.. to some peeps, makin it to 6th would be a success

those are the people that should be ground up and made into dog food
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 12:40:36 AM »
We got a few of em here

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 01:44:08 AM »
We got a few of em here

Yours truly is one of them.
School didn't teach me much besides it was a pointless place to be (for me) so I left at an early age.
Even my parents understood that it served more as a prison for my spirit than a place for intellectual growth.
I decided to pursue knowledge on my own and mainly through direct experience.
My master Ching Pong Liu (Rest in peace) trained me in the martial and healing arts and installed in me a understanding of myself and human nature.
I have built a good life for me and my family and can honestly say I have no regrets about having quit school.
But such has been my path and for others school might benefit them.

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 01:53:24 AM »
Can't even tell for how long I thought that he's an alias to make fun of Lights, with all those one-liners that make no sense whatsoever.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:06:29 AM »
We got a few of em here

School didn't teach me much besides it was a pointless place to be (for me) so I left at an early age.
Even my parents understood that it served more as a prison for my spirit than a place for intellectual growth.
My master Ching Pong Liu (Rest in peace) trained me in the martial and healing arts and installed in me a understanding of myself and human nature.
I have built a good life for me and my family and can honestly say I have no regrets about having quit school.

So you were homeschooled then?

That explains a lot (no insult)

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 03:32:25 AM »
We got a few of em here

So you were homeschooled then?

That explains a lot (no insult)

No I wasn't.
I was told by my parents that if I did not want to go to school I would have to find a job and contribute to the household.
So I was "forced" to start working at 12 years old.
Later they sent me to Europe to study scripture (which I detested).

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 04:27:55 AM »
there are very few people in the world who have the internal sense of yearning to learn that is required if you were to leave the structured school environment and actually hope to succeed

i get it that school's not for everyone, but even so, you become a better person for having done something you dont want to and do well at it

the attitude in this country that 1.  the educational system is biased/racist 2.  the educational system doesnt teach "anything" and 3.  the education system isn't "valuable" is the main problem with the education system - not the actual system itself.  people are too lazy to want to jump thru hoops and do things that dont involve texting and playing video games and their parents are dumb too so they just back their lazy kids up instead of making the kids do what they should do.  ive seen it first hand. 

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 04:51:48 AM »
there are very few people in the world who have the internal sense of yearning to learn that is required if you were to leave the structured school environment and actually hope to succeed

i get it that school's not for everyone, but even so, you become a better person for having done something you dont want to and do well at it

the attitude in this country that 1.  the educational system is biased/racist 2.  the educational system doesnt teach "anything" and 3.  the education system isn't "valuable" is the main problem with the education system - not the actual system itself.  people are too lazy to want to jump thru hoops and do things that dont involve texting and playing video games and their parents are dumb too so they just back their lazy kids up instead of making the kids do what they should do.  ive seen it first hand. 

You are a prisoner of your own intellect.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 06:53:54 PM »

You are a prisoner of your own intellect.

Ha.  There are also very few ppl smart enough to be prisoners of their own intellect so ill take that as a compliment