Author Topic: Valiant Vadim and Abi the Sparrow  (Read 215 times)

Heinz

Valiant Vadim and Abi the Sparrow
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:44:54 AM »
A 12-year-old boy has struck up an unusual friendship with a wild bird.

Vadim Veligurov and Abi the sparrow have been inseparable since he nursed the baby bird back to health.
Vadim found the abandoned female baby bird back near his grandmother’s house in Minusink, 264 miles south of Russia’s Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, where he is spending the summer holidays.
He nurtured the little bird when it hatched and hoped she would return to the wild, however, Abi decided to stay instead of fly away.
Little Abi will happily sit on the boy’s shoulders, eat out of his hand and even share a little peck.

Vadim and the bird are now inseparable and he plans to take Abi back with him to his hometown after the summer break.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:48:34 AM by Heinz »

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: Valiant Vadim and Abi the Sparrow
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 01:43:05 PM »

FAGGOT

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 01:44:52 PM »
BEAUTIFUL STUFF, HEINZ

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 01:50:35 PM »
is he sucking that birds beak??

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 04:27:20 PM »
BEAUTIFUL STUFF, HEINZ

Too much negative news on here it needs some balance.

Like Vadim I had a bird when I was a kid, a hermit thrush that my parents let me keep after I found it on the ground.
It had fallen from its nest and would have died if left there. I had to promise to take full responsibility for it, find it food etc.
It stayed in a cardboard box in my room and every morning I would go to the park and dig for earthworms that it could eat.
Named him Marcus and he got really tame.
He learnt to fly in my bedroom and made a mess shitting everywhere outside his box.
So I let him fly outside. I just left the window open for him.
I had a special whistling melody for him and when I did that he would return to my room and sit on my shoulder.
Later in the summer I released him in the wild so that he could be free and find himself a wife.
When I visit the forest I let him go I still think of him and if he had a good life there.
Birds are good people.

Keep it positive!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:35:51 PM by Heinz »