Author Topic: Name that Dubcnn member  (Read 15466 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Name that Dubcnn member
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2013, 04:56:04 AM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

No seriously, all I see is talk of Will B and Elano.  They are like celebrities over here on the GSpot yet I still have no idea who these guys are. 
they just some attention whores.

and hahahahaha will begged for his karma to go back up. will, nobody likes yo ass. even the people u defend dont acknowledge you hahahahaha

this is why ur captain save-a-bloke. u come to ppls defenses and even they treat u like a bitch.

you're just a whore  :banana_dss:
aw thank u
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:54 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

No seriously, all I see is talk of Will B and Elano.  They are like celebrities over here on the GSpot yet I still have no idea who these guys are. 

will was once known as the resident euro dpg aficionado ... he's also the guy who said "regulate" was a 7/10 and that kendrick lamar's album was better. other than that, he's a good cat.

mr. bones is hack...him and will conspired to take down heinz. they found an article of some guy from dayton who has similar interests to heinz, and they claimed it was him.

elano is just some italian kid who has a fetish for floridian mandingos....he's been postin here since day 1, originally under the handle myrealname.

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

will was once known as the resident euro dpg aficionado ... he's also the guy who said "regulate" was a 7/10 and that kendrick lamar's album was better. other than that, he's a good cat.

mr. bones is hack...him and will conspired to take down heinz. they found an article of some guy from dayton who has similar interests to heinz, and they claimed it was him.

elano is just some italian kid who has a fetish for floridian mandingos....he's been postin here since day 1, originally under the handle myrealname.

Just to be clear:

Regulate the album = 7/10

Regulate the song = 8/10

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2013, 01:45:29 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10
your taste in music = 0/10

im from Poland
LOL!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2013, 02:34:38 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10

Just to be clear: your taste in music is ass.

I'm guessing you listened to that album for the first time in like 2008 or something.

94 everybody had that tape and knew it inside and out. Undisputed classic.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:37:40 PM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10

Dudes lining up to tell me my music taste sucks coz I don't rate Regulate a 10/10 :'( :'(

This forum shit just escalated pretty quick

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 02:40:39 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10

Dudes lining up to tell me my music taste sucks coz I don't rate Regulate a 10/10 :'( :'(

This forum shit just escalated pretty quick

I edited my post, please re-read.

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 02:45:43 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

No seriously, all I see is talk of Will B and Elano.  They are like celebrities over here on the GSpot yet I still have no idea who these guys are.  

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10

I'm guessing you listened to that album for the first time in like 2008 or something.

Difference of opinion.

The song sure yeah, classic.

Call the album a 'West' classic thats cool. Talking bout all time classic albums it ain't making top 200

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 06:03:35 PM »
ppl who dont even like hip hop got more love for that song than you do, bill.

lemme guess, cali iz active and dat whoopity whoop are all 11/10 to you huh?

only thing i hate more than uppity music snobs are uppity music snobs from europe.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2013, 06:06:38 PM »
ppl who dont even like hip hop got more love for that song than you do, bill.

LOL, FOREAL

that song is not only a hip-hop classic, but an overall 90's pop culture classic. shit is timeless. i dont know if it sounds different in europe, but any1 rating "regulate" under "good kid maad city" seriously needs to rethink their stance on rap music

Heinz

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »

And they sing:

"A Daytonian black midget jew
flykicking and doing kungfu
thats simply too good to be true
we will claim its not you
until our faces turn blue"

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2013, 08:30:03 PM »
any1 rating "regulate" under "good kid maad city" seriously needs to rethink their stance on rap music
he really said that? lmao

holy shit

yeah, and jesus piece is better than doggystyle. smh

im from Poland
LOL!

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2013, 11:02:21 PM »

Ouch.
That must have hurt.

No seriously, all I see is talk of Will B and Elano.  They are like celebrities over here on the GSpot yet I still have no idea who these guys are.  

Just to be clear:

Regulate the song = 8/10

Difference of opinion.

The song sure yeah, classic.

Call the album a 'West' classic thats cool. Talking bout all time classic albums it ain't making top 200

Damn near every song on there is classic, saying its a 7/10 way off the mark, especially when you say Kendrick Lamar's album is 8/10. Kendrick's album had about 1/10 the impact of RGFE, and not touching it production wise or rap wise.

Definitely one of my all time favorite rap albums. I'm not into quantifying top 10 or 200 or whatever. I like a lot of varied music and all of it brings something unique to the table.

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
I was talking bout Warrens simplistic rhymes bringing the album down.

Like I said to Nik if you had 12 'Regulates' on there the album would be up with Doggystyle no question

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 12:14:25 AM »

yeah, and jesus piece is better than doggystyle. smh

this is actually a great analogy......will, do like song 1 of dubee's "why change now''. puttin "regulate" under "good kid maad city" is about equivalent to puttin "doggystyle" under "jesus piece", real shit