Author Topic: Assad: My opposition is 80-90% Al-Qaeda terrorists  (Read 1716 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Assad: My opposition is 80-90% Al-Qaeda terrorists
« on: September 03, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »
"We are fighting terrorists," he said. "80-90% of those we are fighting belong to al-Qaeda. They are not interested in reform or in politics. The only way to deal with them is to annihilate them."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamelder/assad-speaks-the-only-way-to-deal-with-them-is-to-annihilate?s=mobile

Re: Assad: My opposition is 80-90% Al-Qaeda terrorists
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:51:08 AM »
This is mainly for Infinite.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 09:31:18 AM »
Assad is a lying son of a bitch. With that said, I wouldn't go into Syria with Russia's nukes and China's billion people army. That place is a grave yard waiting to happen for any side going in. Both sides have no regard for life and are killing their own children. That tells you this is a dead end, literally.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 10:19:48 AM »
Assad is a lying son of a bitch.

I agree. There ain't no good guys in this. I'd just hate to see the U.S. and their allies topple another government they dislike and make one more step towards controlling EVERYTHING.

Sure, there are oppressed people in Syria but the fight that's fought right now is not fought in their favor anymore.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:33:43 AM »
M Dogg are you STILL deluding yourself?. How about the regime of the U.S? How about the dictatorship of chump change? How about the blood thirsty evil of the butchers who have supported a brutal and sickening terrorist army? Are you still tripping over words like activism? If you are going to retort by talking about war crimes I refer you again to the treasonous parasites in the American government. Furthermore I would refer you to the fact that opposing forces don't want secularism, they want a hardcore Islamic state to be imposed. Are you still oblivious despite the fact these psychopaths have filmed themselves butchering and killing literally thousands of
Assad is a lying son of bitch? How about Obama is a lying son of a bitch. Even in your opposition to a war you ate portraying an apologist line almost. Wake up and smell the coffee bro.

people.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »
Have I denied that the opposition is Islamist, NO! They are killing just as many children as the government. You are still trying to put me into a box so that you can ignore what I am saying.

As for the regime in the US. that will only change when the people change. Right now, and maybe for our lifetimes, the people don't want things to change. They have been fed fear. Until they change, the government will not change. The people want a government that gets rid of "bad guys" and protects them. There is no outrage over the NSA other than people online who pay attention. But the majority of people don't like the programs. but did SHIT to get rid of them. Because in the back of their mind, they would rather have the NSA and all these WAR CRIMINALS in charge than have to be a free society. And that's FACT.

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:41:28 AM »
This is mainly for Infinite.

Why is it for me?

Because we just had a discussion about whether or not these "rebels" we're al Qaeda or not in the other thread.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:09 AM »
The point is I found it somewhat ironic given the much greater evils of the global parasites. As for war crimes in Syria, don't kid yourself these groups like the Islamic republic of Iraq, Al Nusra etc are ten times worse. As for the bullshit of chemical weapons you do realise they have been filmed demoing chemical weaponry right?
So I ask again, what about Obama the treasonous murderous lying son of a bitch?
Who poses a greater danger?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »

Because we just had a discussion about whether or not these "rebels" we're al Qaeda or not in the other thread.

Yeah, and my point still holds true.  Basically any time anybody wants to undermine a group of Islamic rebels they just call them Al-Qaeda to give them a bad name.   But really, Al-Qaeda was a loosely associated group of Islamic fighters loyal to Usama Bin Laden, that were in Afghanistan with him and were destroyed and disbanded shortly after the US entered Afghanistan in 2001.

Now the name is just used for political gain, to undermine the opposition as a band of fanatics.

The fighters in Syria have more in common with the Muslim brotherhood movement, or to a lesser degree the Salafi/Wahhabi's than they do Usama Bin Laden's "Al-Qaeada".  In fact, Usama made declarations not to even fight against Shia' or Muslim governments, he wanted to take the fight to the U.S. and Israel.  That's what he was saying before 2001, anything after 2001 is hearsay.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:01:32 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
Fanatical imperialistic scum
So actually worse than al Qaeda but yet how do you account for the black flag being a common place amongst these monsters?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 01:12:31 PM »
Fanatical imperialistic scum
So actually worse than al Qaeda but yet how do you account for the black flag being a common place amongst these monsters?

was that question to me?  Because I have no idea what you said or asked... you really need to take your time and chill out man.   Smoke some ganja.  Your always talking about several things at once and it's hard to respond to.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 01:35:53 PM »
I was summarising these wack jobs in 3 words and yes, the question was to you.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 03:06:13 PM »
I was summarising these wack jobs in 3 words and yes, the question was to you.

Can you rephrase the question then.  And don't make it a loaded question. 

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
infant why do you sympathize with terrorists? what do you not love about our freedom?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.