Author Topic: Where is Sikotic?  (Read 4193 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Where is Sikotic?
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2013, 11:31:27 PM »
you guys are all on a wild goose chase with the aliases and your trails on all of them are mad cold.

Shame for the forum none of them have any interest in music
not all of us are still living in the 90s old man. sorry, i aint gonna discuss 2pac's discog for thee 1000th time.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 11:34:46 PM »
you guys are all on a wild goose chase with the aliases and your trails on all of them are mad cold.

not all of us are still living in the 90s old man. sorry, i aint gonna discuss 2pac's discog for thee 1000th time.

Just to get you up to speed, they still make music now

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 11:40:50 PM »

paul mccartney and the rolling stones still make music, do u hear anyone wetting their panties over it like u do for half ass piss poor daz tracks? nope because the new shit is trash.

and this is why u dont get pussy. what kinda bitch in the uk u gonna pull when u tell her your favorite album is dat whoopity whoop? fuck outta here b

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2013, 02:19:21 AM »

paul mccartney and the rolling stones still make music, do u hear anyone wetting their panties over it like u do for half ass piss poor daz tracks? nope because the new shit is trash.

You seem to have a quite limited outlook on music, a kind of tunnel vision when it comes to artists. Maybe that's why you barely post on it

Heinz

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2013, 11:13:33 AM »

Why you got to be a party pooper Petey?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2013, 03:39:30 PM »
what kinda bitch in the uk u gonna pull when u tell her your favorite album is dat whoopity whoop? fuck outta here b
hahahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »

You seem to have a quite limited outlook on music, a kind of tunnel vision when it comes to artists. Maybe that's why you barely post on it
again fag, you euros on here are goin batshit over music that us superior americans created and enjoyed 20 years ago while it was relevant. i aint gonna rehash the same discussions every other week n discuss it. u clearly got time on your hands being a virgin with no friends so you do you. i prefer to live in the now and im not the only one.......thats why traffic has gone down 50% here.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 01:08:20 AM »

again fag, you euros on here are goin batshit over music that us superior americans created and enjoyed 20 years ago while it was relevant. i aint gonna rehash the same discussions every other week n discuss it. u clearly got time on your hands being a virgin with no friends so you do you. i prefer to live in the now and im not the only one.......thats why traffic has gone down 50% here.

Funny coz your old account was you constantly talking bout Daz, Dre, C-Bo, Too Short etc etc and saying how the 90's were the best time to be alive. ;)

blcxm

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 01:59:59 AM »
Out of the 840 billion europeans, there's maybe 5 people that still listen to westcoast hiphop. And all 5 of em are on Dubcc.

Heinz

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »
They let you out of jail early Yishay?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2013, 04:54:05 AM »

Funny coz your old account was you constantly talking bout Daz, Dre, C-Bo, Too Short etc etc and saying how the 90's were the best time to be alive. ;)
and it hoy old which is why i dtopped. and i found out all of yall was some euro ass bustaz. shit 10 years ago yall was into donna summers n disco n shit. get with the times euros.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2013, 07:02:06 AM »

and it hoy old which is why i dtopped. and i found out all of yall was some euro ass bustaz. shit 10 years ago yall was into donna summers n disco n shit. get with the times euros.

But you've been here nearly 10 years, and it took you til less than a year ago to realise some of the members are from Europe?

Maybe you're spending too much time in your garage. Go in and say hi to the kids pal

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2013, 01:57:44 PM »
ive been here since 2011, will. u were about 41 back then.

im from Poland
LOL!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »
I spoke with Sikotic over the phone the other day, he has no interest in coming back to dubcc, he says dubcc needs him more then he needs dubcc.
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »
I spoke with Sikotic over the phone the other day, he has no interest in coming back to dubcc, he says dubcc needs him more then he needs dubcc.

Makes sense.