Author Topic: Where is Sikotic?  (Read 4187 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Where is Sikotic?
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
i can buy n sell u wetback. and dont forget that.

Ha, I highly doubt you have enough in your bank account to buy my old ass dog, let alone me. Money and riches are for the poor to dream about. It's about wealth. And you ain't got wealth. Wealth is when your money makes money, and that you ain't got man. Sorry. Buy me, LMFAO. I am putting together wealth.

Have a 250 dollar CD does not make you a baller son.  We lose Sik and get this fool.....smh.  Money is wealth, which would you take 100 cash, or a 10 savings account ya fucking meathead.

250 dollar CD? 

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »

i called him because i plan on going to Cali then to Vegas in 18 months, i wanted to see if him and bundy were down to party while im up there and then dubcc came up and i asked him about it

Young AG, hows the new ride?  Hos flocking?

yeah but my room mate just got a Challenger with a V8 Hemi, but he pays double what i paid for mine, but either way we both pull bitches when we roll up, bitches love my screen with the rear view camera
The West is Back

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 06:11:57 PM »

Ha, I highly doubt you have enough in your bank account to buy my old ass dog, let alone me. Money and riches are for the poor to dream about. It's about wealth. And you ain't got wealth. Wealth is when your money makes money, and that you ain't got man. Sorry. Buy me, LMFAO. I am putting together wealth.
oh yeah because cats working in education are making bank.

u aint foolin nobody old man. i got a house in cali and enough in the bank to live off for years if i chose to. you live in butt fuck minnesota in a igloo. nobody wanna live out there if they could be in cali.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 06:14:03 PM »
Does Will suffer from Asperger syndrome?
Would explain why he is so finicky, obsessed and totally stagnated in life.
And his need to rate everything with numbers.

Blood remembers more about posters here than they remember themselves...

yeah, that claon is bringing up stuff about me that i may have mentioned in 1 or 2 posts three years ago. it took me a minute to even remember what he was talking about.

I did a 2 min scan through your old posts to find out a couple things you now deny

Hardly a big achievement :D
2 minute scan? cmon bill, lets be honest here.

When Will knows he's been stripped naked he gets in defensive mode and pulls out his smileys to cover his shame.
What would he do without his emergency garment?
It's raining down on poor Rainman.

Rick came to bring 'vengeance like a reoccurring cancer' to the forum

But got ran off by simply quoting his old account

Whatever line you're taking its wayy off Heinz ;)
oh i got ran off? i didnt get the memo jolly ol chap.

i aint ya girlfriend madsen. i aint gonna go away unless i feel like it. i beg you to do another "2 minute scan" of an account i havent used in about a year and expose all that damning evidence u got on me. im beggin you.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »

u aint foolin nobody old man. i got a house in cali and enough in the bank to live off for years if i chose to. you live in butt fuck minnesota in a igloo. nobody wanna live out there if they could be in cali.

Riiiiight. Dude, I came from NOTHING. I mean, nothing. You own a house... oh good for you. So do I. Got two cars paid for, got enough money in savings to last a whole year in case shit happens. But I bet most of your money comes from you working or your job. That's where you lose. Look at NIK's family. That family makes money from the money it has. That's called wealth. You just have money. Unless you live off the interest or continual investments, you ain't got wealth. If you stop working and have to start budgeting, then you ain't got wealth. And unless you got wealth, you can't afford shit. Ask any athlete who makes 80 million in their career and end up bankrupted. Money burns, and you ain't got enough money buy people because people will leave. No Donald Trump, he has wealth. Bill Gates has been trying to give away his money for years and years, but he keeps making more money even though he doesn't work. You ain't got that. And yeah, you may have enough money to pay a landscaper a weeks wage, but you can't afford to have a gardner unless you keep working which means you don't have wealth.

And if you don't know the difference between money and wealth, then you never had enough money to buy any amount, no matter how small, of my time. Sorry. Real wealthy people know the difference. Trust me, were I work the tuition is $54,000 a year, and there are parents who pay that in full all 4 years. I work with students who are senator's kids, I work directly with International students and their parents are generals, politicians and chiefs. They come from wealth. I dated a girl who's father was in the United Nations representing Nepal. Dropping $1,000 a weekend on cloths wasn't shit for her. You ain't got that. Sorry.

Will_B

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 10:31:13 PM »

yeah, that claon is bringing up stuff about me that i may have mentioned in 1 or 2 posts three years ago. it took me a minute to even remember what he was talking about.

I did a 2 min scan through your old posts to find out a couple things you now deny

When Will knows he's been stripped naked he gets in defensive mode and pulls out his smileys to cover his shame.

i aint ya girlfriend madsen. i aint gonna go away unless i feel like it. i beg you to do another "2 minute scan" of an account i havent used in about a year and expose all that damning evidence u got on me. im beggin you.

I love the fact you haven't left. I know it was only a lil lie saying you weren't 30 yet. It's cool you still have an interest in....oh whatever....you're here and being 40 next year won't stop you from bangin on bustaz!!!!  :D

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 10:44:19 PM »

Riiiiight. Dude, I came from NOTHING. I mean, nothing. You own a house... oh good for you. So do I. Got two cars paid for, got enough money in savings to last a whole year in case shit happens. But I bet most of your money comes from you working or your job. That's where you lose. Look at NIK's family. That family makes money from the money it has. That's called wealth. You just have money. Unless you live off the interest or continual investments, you ain't got wealth. If you stop working and have to start budgeting, then you ain't got wealth. And unless you got wealth, you can't afford shit. Ask any athlete who makes 80 million in their career and end up bankrupted. Money burns, and you ain't got enough money buy people because people will leave. No Donald Trump, he has wealth. Bill Gates has been trying to give away his money for years and years, but he keeps making more money even though he doesn't work. You ain't got that. And yeah, you may have enough money to pay a landscaper a weeks wage, but you can't afford to have a gardner unless you keep working which means you don't have wealth.

And if you don't know the difference between money and wealth, then you never had enough money to buy any amount, no matter how small, of my time. Sorry. Real wealthy people know the difference. Trust me, were I work the tuition is $54,000 a year, and there are parents who pay that in full all 4 years. I work with students who are senator's kids, I work directly with International students and their parents are generals, politicians and chiefs. They come from wealth. I dated a girl who's father was in the United Nations representing Nepal. Dropping $1,000 a weekend on cloths wasn't shit for her. You ain't got that. Sorry.
oh i think i struck a nerve lol

and who said i actually do work for a livin? i got 6 figures at my disposal right now, grandpa. i aint givin out the name of my company, but everyone has paid for their services at one point or another.

ur in education dogg and u cant even use proper grammar. i seen u on here tryin to look smart and talk like some intellectual and you stumble every time. unless u a administrator in the education game, you aint making shit. u may have decent minnesota money (if u include ya girl's income) but it cane touch that cali money.

u workin til u get that pension plan.........but little do u know they gonna fire yo ass before that shit kicks in. betta hope ya kids take care of ya in 5 years when u too old to work.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 10:45:28 PM »

I love the fact you haven't left. I know it was only a lil lie saying you weren't 30 yet. It's cool you still have an interest in....oh whatever....you're here and being 40 next year won't stop you from bangin on bustaz!!!!  :D
i know ur hard of hearing based on ur musical tastes, but ill say it again: that guy u think i am, its not me.

stay reachin willy.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2013, 10:57:18 PM »

i know ur hard of hearing based on ur musical tastes, but ill say it again: that guy u think i am, its not me.

stay reachin willy.

LOL ok Shippin Briccz ;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2013, 11:06:44 PM »

will, u ask for your karma back?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2013, 11:10:57 PM »

will, u ask for your karma back?

Nope.

A couple people spoke on it after Mike left (ain't gonna say who) so I've got a good idea who put a massive chunk of it back to zero at least

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 11:12:43 PM »
some life u have. u value your worth based on karma lol

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2013, 11:28:23 PM »
some life u have. u value your worth based on karma lol

Russell asked the question Briccz

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2013, 10:28:25 AM »

oh i think i struck a nerve lol

and who said i actually do work for a livin? i got 6 figures at my disposal right now, grandpa. i aint givin out the name of my company, but everyone has paid for their services at one point or another.

ur in education dogg and u cant even use proper grammar. i seen u on here tryin to look smart and talk like some intellectual and you stumble every time. unless u a administrator in the education game, you aint making shit. u may have decent minnesota money (if u include ya girl's income) but it cane touch that cali money.

u workin til u get that pension plan.........but little do u know they gonna fire yo ass before that shit kicks in. betta hope ya kids take care of ya in 5 years when u too old to work.

Only 6 figures. You just a fake then dogg. Trust me on that.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »
if youve got six figures in the bank and you own a house in a decent part of california id say youre pretty wealthy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.