Author Topic: Another Level and TQ - "Summertime"  (Read 2395 times)

Sccit

Re: Another Level and TQ - "Summertime"
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 11:52:59 AM »
Yo, what ya'll think of this track...I know Another Level are pretty whack, but I accidently ordered their album from Ebay two years back, and this track was pretty tight...It's a feel good type of track produced by TQ...For those of you who don't know who Another Level are, they're a British R&B group...They also had a track with JayZ on their album, but it was pretty whack...PeACe

I often accidently ordered UK boyband albums in the early 2000s.

lmao i remember this .. i think i was tryna order the blackstreet album by the same title

Portugoal

Re: Another Level and TQ - "Summertime"
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 07:20:49 AM »
Yo, what ya'll think of this track...I know Another Level are pretty whack, but I accidently ordered their album from Ebay two years back, and this track was pretty tight...It's a feel good type of track produced by TQ...For those of you who don't know who Another Level are, they're a British R&B group...They also had a track with JayZ on their album, but it was pretty whack...PeACe

I often accidently ordered UK boyband albums in the early 2000s.

lmao i remember this .. i think i was tryna order the blackstreet album by the same title

That actually sounds plausible :P

DJSpin

Re:Another Level and TQ - "Summertime"
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017, 03:06:35 PM »

they also split up a while ago
Nice sig

Sccit

Re:Another Level and TQ - "Summertime"
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 01:53:16 AM »

they also split up a while ago
Nice sig

shits from 2003 .. bitch is prolly a grandma by now