Author Topic: Atheist or Theist??  (Read 1265 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Atheist or Theist??
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2003, 11:39:05 PM »
people are not pathetic if they have a religion. then 99% of the world would be pathetic ;)

IRONY ALERT, IRONY ALERT, WOOOT WOOOT, ALL PEOPLE REALIZE IRONY HAS HAPPENED, OWEN USES IRONY A LOT, IRONY ALERT, WOOOOT WOOOOT

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2003, 11:42:10 PM »
people are not pathetic if they have a religion. then 99% of the world would be pathetic ;)

IRONY ALERT, IRONY ALERT, WOOOT WOOOT, ALL PEOPLE REALIZE IRONY HAS HAPPENED, OWEN USES IRONY A LOT, IRONY ALERT, WOOOOT WOOOOT

no offense, but please leave your stupid comments for you please.

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2003, 11:55:31 PM »
no offense, but please leave your stupid comments for you please.

No offense, but that made no sense.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2003, 11:57:15 PM »
I beleive in God, and follow Sikhism.  Evolution does not really conflict with our beliefs, in a way, like the Big Bang theory, it could be a possible explanation, BUT, God made it all happen. Like Trauma said, science itself has proven that it's impossible to create life out of inanimate objects.   Oh, btw, we beleive plants are unconcious, animals are somewhat concious and humans are half concious[we have the ability to be fully concious], and that God and our Gurus/Prophets are fully concious and awakend.  But that ALL living things have souls, including plants.  I mean, for it to LIVE itself, is because of spirit and soul.  If not in a religious context, then in the web of life, a universal form of energy.  Oh btw, animals dont live to SERVE us lol, we dont really rule every living creature haha.  

-{bLaDe}

Just wondering... what is your definition of a soul? (I'm asking everybody here)

And why the hell would human beings, let's put it like this, be 'higher in rank' than animals? Aren't we animals ourselves?

A soul is hard to define, and Atheists will find it hard to grasp the concept.  In brief, any living thing has a soul, while the physcial body dies away, the soul does not, it is the universial energy in a living being.  And humans are not at a "higher rank" than animals, we simply have more conciousness, which is true, scientificly speaking as well.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2003, 10:08:46 PM »
Oh btw, animals dont live to SERVE us lol, we dont really rule every living creature haha.  

-{bLaDe}

What are u laughing at? You think u sound smart or something? LoL...Maybe not in yours, but in my religion, we believe humans are number one...That's why we eat chicken, beef, fish etc...We are at the top of the food chain...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2003, 12:13:40 AM »
Oh btw, animals dont live to SERVE us lol, we dont really rule every living creature haha.  

-{bLaDe}

What are u laughing at? You think u sound smart or something? LoL...Maybe not in yours, but in my religion, we believe humans are number one...That's why we eat chicken, beef, fish etc...We are at the top of the food chain...PeACe

Chill, just cuz I said a 'lol' doesnt mean I am insulting you or think im smart.  Owen knows why I was laughing, I was talking to him while I posted that and made a lil joke about enslaving animals etc, it was in no way directed to you.  Besides, you called tone an idiot and laughed your ass off to him while stating your beliefs of how plants are not creatures[which doesnt make sense because the dictionary definition of a creature includes a "living being" = plants being living beings, there r even "microscopic creatures"] when you knew his beliefs are diffrent from yours...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...