Author Topic: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics  (Read 3466 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:20:18 AM »
As an intellectual and amateur sociologist, I love the study of people.  I think the more we know of each other, the more we know about the world itself.  So I took the opportunity to really study and analyze some of our resident Trolls here on Dubcc.  Feel free to add/change my list.  Thanks gents.

1.  Elano (aka Alone-O, Elaine, Elaine-O) - Repetitive, vulgar, he's a Eurotroll who is obsessed with American Culture who shows child-like love and admiration for rappers - especially obese or black ones.  His behavior exhibit's traits of one who has possibly been the victim of a sexual assault and has little to no relationship to his biological father, thus the longing for a strong role model through musical artists.  His sense of wanting to belong to a community who clearly dislikes him plays this fatherly rejection scenario out over and over again, also suggesting Elano could be some kind of masochist.

2.  OG Classic Material (aka OG Massive Venereal, Freddy (inferring Freddy Got Fingered), Mrs. Cliff Harris) - Vulgar and explicit, this poster seems to have an exremely short "fuse", inferring that he may be the victim of assaults in the poorer areas of New Jersey's slums, thus needing to prove "toughness" online where it cannot be actually verified by others.  The need to show "ones manhood" by referring to and threatening sexual acts on posters he doesn't agree with infers that he may also have been the victim of anal rape, considering when one has been anally raped, an act like sitting in front of a PC or laptop may inflame the penetrated area therefore causing mental and especially physical anguish.  Also the thought of the act of being the "rapist" as opposed to the "rape victim" gives OGCM a short lived satisfaction. 

OG CM also shows extreme like and even love for a small group of rappers, notably TI or Cliff Harris, suggesting that CM may have been the victim of a "runaway" Dad because of his longing for a paternal guide and life advice which he finds through the obsession with Mr. Harris' lyrics.  This satisfaction is short lived, however, as many posters in the Dubcc community choose to mock CM relentlessly for his love of this man, which degrades his psyche triggering the vulgar and explicit verbal rantings, while also inflaming his injured anal region. 

This is all for today, friends.  But, a doctor's work is never done, and I will post more as I gather more evidence.

Thanks, and good night.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:22:24 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
I agreed w ur post heinz

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:28 AM »
I agreed w ur post heinz

What just happened here

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:42 AM »
I agreed w ur post heinz

Then you will consider it a hidden prophecy :)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 04:04:56 AM »
Russell troll is obsessed with me, but i'm not gay. Go fuck yourself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 04:35:59 AM »
LOL Russell Fail got tired of watchin' his swinger parents get creampied so he made a thread....how cute.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 05:21:56 AM »
I agreed w ur post heinz

What just happened here

Sherlock trying to solve another mystery.

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 06:38:06 AM »
LOL Russell Fail got tired of watchin' his swinger parents get creampied so he made a thread....how cute.

LMAO!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 06:56:29 AM »

LMAO!!
you see Russell Fail seems to know a lot about anal rape and an assortment of other strange scenarios it's as if they comin' from first hand experience like he's in a confession booth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 07:18:46 AM »

LMAO!!
you see Russell Fail seems to know a lot about anal rape and an assortment of other strange scenarios it's as if they comin' from first hand experience like he's in a confession booth.

Rusty's Sheriff badge is anything but rusty

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »
elanos got kind of like a minimalist way of shitting on you...where a guy like CM would say " i fucked your mothers asshole while your pops watches etc..." elano would get the same point across by saying "your mother sucks dick on fathersday"  ;D

will would ruin the whole thing by writing a long winded three sentence paragraph about the shit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 01:36:23 PM »
3.  OG Will B (aka Do Buy Albums, Will.B.Am, Willard, Billy, William, Old Man Marty, Daz's Fluff Girl) - Will displays his trollness through backhanded comments and smilies, showcasing his need to feel more intelligent than the next poster and also his need to belong - IE his use of smilies is a similar tactic used by the board's lesser minded troll-members (Elano, etc).  His wanting to belong shown through his emulating other posters reveals a possibly lonely childhood and current existence for the DPG fanatic.  His rabid defense of DPG members suggests his love of black people and culture - possibly suggesting that Will is the "weird wigger dude" at his low wage job somewhere in a village in the UK.  Will also displays the extremely common Euro trait of supposedly "knowing more" or "better" about American politics and social issues than those that live in the country itself.  This was manifested during the gun control debate where Will, despite being literally a supporter of deviant and criminal behavior through his willingness to "buy albums" rather than download therefore putting money in the pocket of rappers involved in gun crimes, aggressively hates gun crime.  This shows the classic "Euro hypocrisy" and the true internal struggle between a love of a violent and aggressive music genre and a true internal pussiness that is his true nature handed down by a cruel God during the formation of his being.   

Will is a study in progress so I reserve the right to modify my diagnosis of the subject at a later date.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:51:42 PM by Russell Bell »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 01:38:13 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
ppl like sikotic, hack, rick venom and unfortunately myself....all sociopaths that pull strings just for laughs and entertainment value

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »

LMAO!!
o look. captain save-a-bloke is back to the rescue
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!