Author Topic: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics  (Read 3467 times)

Will_B

Re: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
3.  OG Will B (aka Do Buy Albums, Will.B.Am, Willard, Billy, William, Old Man Marty, Daz's Fluff Girl) - Will displays his trollness through backhanded comments and smilies, showcasing his need to feel more intelligent than the next poster and also his need to belong - IE his use of smilies is a similar tactic used by the board's lesser minded troll-members (Elano, etc).  His wanting to belong shown through his emulating other posters reveals a possibly lonely childhood and current existence for the DPG fanatic.  His rabid defense of DPG members suggests his love of black people and culture - possibly suggesting that Will is the "weird wigger dude" at his low wage job somewhere in a village in the UK.  Will also displays the extremely common Euro trait of supposedly "knowing more" or "better" about American politics and social issues than those that live in the country itself.  This was manifested during the gun control debate where Will, despite being literally a supporter of deviant and criminal behavior through his willingness to "buy albums" rather than download therefore putting money in the pocket of rappers involved in gun crimes, aggressively hates gun crime.  This shows the classic "Euro hypocrisy" and the true internal struggle between a love of a violent and aggressive music genre and a true internal pussiness that is his true nature handed down by a cruel God during the formation of his being.   

Will is a study in progress so I reserve the right to modify my diagnosis of the subject at a later date.

That last bit was extremely gay. The banana on lama graphic will not be used in this instance

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 02:00:07 PM »
u forgot to mention how hes a 40 year old virgin and how that plays a factor in his constant misery.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 10:51:51 PM »
3.  OG Will B (aka Do Buy Albums, Will.B.Am, Willard, Billy, William, Old Man Marty, Daz's Fluff Girl) - Will displays his trollness through backhanded comments and smilies, showcasing his need to feel more intelligent than the next poster and also his need to belong - IE his use of smilies is a similar tactic used by the board's lesser minded troll-members (Elano, etc).  His wanting to belong shown through his emulating other posters reveals a possibly lonely childhood and current existence for the DPG fanatic.  His rabid defense of DPG members suggests his love of black people and culture - possibly suggesting that Will is the "weird wigger dude" at his low wage job somewhere in a village in the UK.  Will also displays the extremely common Euro trait of supposedly "knowing more" or "better" about American politics and social issues than those that live in the country itself.  This was manifested during the gun control debate where Will, despite being literally a supporter of deviant and criminal behavior through his willingness to "buy albums" rather than download therefore putting money in the pocket of rappers involved in gun crimes, aggressively hates gun crime.  This shows the classic "Euro hypocrisy" and the true internal struggle between a love of a violent and aggressive music genre and a true internal pussiness that is his true nature handed down by a cruel God during the formation of his being.   

Will is a study in progress so I reserve the right to modify my diagnosis of the subject at a later date.

That last bit was extremely gay. The banana on lama graphic will not be used in this instance

William if you extracted some kind of homosexual meaning out of that perhaps you have homosexuality on the mind?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 11:09:56 PM »

William if you extracted some kind of homosexual meaning out of that perhaps you have homosexuality on the mind?

Generic troll response from Adam :D

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 11:30:06 PM »

uh no will. there was nothing gay about what russell said.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »

That I'm his study in progress?

Really??

You obviously both take the Internet wayy too seriously

But keep logging in to talk about me with Russell :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »

I believe its you playing that game, William.

What did you think of my analysis?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 11:44:33 PM »
Says the guy who had a 1 year flame war with another forum member and dug into his social media accounts and personal life just to get him to stop posting on dubcc.

yes, will, you dont take the internet seriously.

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2013, 11:56:54 PM »

Really??

Will, when you turn parts of the Scientific Method into a gay analogy, its time to examine your life and what went wrong.

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 12:51:33 AM »

Really??

Will, when you turn parts of the Scientific Method into a gay analogy, its time to examine your life and what went wrong.

Freud would've taken a different view of Russell's subconscious motivation for making this thread.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 01:00:09 AM »

Really??

Freud would've taken a different view of Russell's subconscious motivation for making this thread.

nice try william, trying to connect freud to your perversions

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
Freud was wrong.
Wilhelm Reich was right.

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »
Freud was wrong.
Wilhelm Reich was right.

Nien.

Freud was right, Russell is wrong. And a fag in denial.

It's science

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »

the whole concept of this thread is gay sorry but russell FAIL got nothin' but dick on his mind. when me and hack was goin' at it about crooked I vs. t.i. you didn't see either one of us use sexual scenarios towards them or each other we kept it music related but every time russell FAIL mention me t.i. has to be included on some weirdo fag shit. he's a fruit loop wigger for sure.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »

the whole concept of this thread is gay sorry but russell FAIL got nothin' but dick on his mind. when me and hack was goin' at it about crooked I vs. t.i. you didn't see either one of us use sexual scenarios towards them or each other we kept it music related but every time russell FAIL mention me t.i. has to be included on some weirdo fag shit. he's a fruit loop wigger for sure.

Nigga plz u just couldnt understand half the shit i wrote in the OP

Dont front, u think TI is lyrical = u a dum dum