Author Topic: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics  (Read 3469 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Study on Dubcc's Individual Troll Characteristics
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
u did, another mod gave u up so why u still denying it?

and all these cats lets u off easy over ur whore sister because they say ur an og. that dont mean shit to me.

Which Mod gave me up? I am a mod, and why would I give two shits about you? Dude, give it up. I didn't know who you were. As I said, I'd have NIK banned before you.

You should Ban yourself fatty.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »

and all these cats lets u off easy over ur whore sister because they say ur an og. that dont mean shit to me.

Which Mod gave me up? I am a mod, and why would I give two shits about you? Dude, give it up. I didn't know who you were. As I said, I'd have NIK banned before you.

lmao

if i had a soul i'd feel sorry for mdoggie right about now
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »

lmao

if i had a soul i'd feel sorry for mdoggie right about now

Lemme break down the Mpup for ya.  He's about 5 foot 6, 250 lives in Minnesota and is Mexican.  Guarantee he has been mistaken for a fuckin eskimo up there a time or two.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2013, 05:00:04 PM »
Guarantee he has been mistaken for a fuckin eskimo up there a time or two.

LMFAO. Tears.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2013, 09:10:08 PM »

i aint no snitch.

al this talk of banning ppl for no reason aint a good look, marty. u exposin ya true colors.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2013, 08:37:51 AM »
this thread is awesome

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »

Maybe true, but the point is, IF I had the influence to get people banned, I'd have had you banned a long time ago.

i'd have more chances of getting u banned than the other way around

And you are?

i aint no snitch.

al this talk of banning ppl for no reason aint a good look, marty. u exposin ya true colors.

Then ain't no mod tell you SHIT, 'cause it ain't happen. You ain't no snitch. This ain't no street shit, THIS IS THE INTERNET! Come on and let me know who said this. Because I am cool with only one person with banning powers and to be honest we ain't talked really about anything else other than DubCNN shit over the last few years. So I don't know who told you I wanted you banned, but as I said over and over again Bitchy Venom, I can give two flying fucks about your old account because you didn't interact with me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »
damn yall niggas are going superhard lol

this thread is volatile

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2013, 12:11:11 AM »
lol m bith gttin ma fnsiv about all th irt h o bhin th sns.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2013, 07:51:01 AM »

This is how I know you are lying about life. It's 12am on a Sunday night, and you have nothing better to do than get drunk and type bullshit online. You ain't got nothing going for you, no job, no girlfriend, no life. Just being mad you were banned on a message board. Fuckin' loser.

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2013, 08:19:03 AM »

This is how I know you are lying about life. It's 12am on a Sunday night, and you have nothing better to do than get drunk and type bullshit online. You ain't got nothing going for you, no job, no girlfriend, no life. Just being mad you were banned on a message board. Fuckin' loser.

Ouch!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2013, 10:58:36 AM »
Rick v. MDogg is finnnnna be a classic.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2013, 12:18:21 AM »

i wasnt drunk. my keyboard was busted you dumbfuck.

anyway, i had the shit fixed this morning after i took my kids to their private school this morning. can ur fat mongoloid lookin ass afford that shit? of course not you work in education.

and lol u pointin out that i was online at 12am on a sunday night so i mus tnot have shit goin for me. hey asshole, you were on at the same time as me so what doe sthat say about you?

all that education and u still lack basic reasoning lmao

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2013, 10:22:01 AM »
lmao

rick v  is like a less political jamal

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2013, 11:24:57 AM »

i wasnt drunk. my keyboard was busted you dumbfuck.

anyway, i had the shit fixed this morning after i took my kids to their private school this morning. can ur fat mongoloid lookin ass afford that shit? of course not you work in education.

and lol u pointin out that i was online at 12am on a sunday night so i mus tnot have shit goin for me. hey asshole, you were on at the same time as me so what doe sthat say about you?

all that education and u still lack basic reasoning lmao

LMAO, private school. Either you are not much younger than me, or you had kids at a really young age. Okay, you are turning into a parody of yourself. Also I responded the next day from work. You will notice most my time here is in the morning on weekdays, usually when I'm on break. Got my smart phone!  8)

Keyboard fixed... get outta here. LMAO. Just buy a new one Richie Rich.