Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6548 times)

Blood$

Gucci Mane's latest twitter rant takes aim at Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz, Eminem, Nicki Minaj and more.

Gucci Mane and many of his Brick Squad and BSM affiliates went at it on Twitter yesterday. The argument seemingly began with accusations that GuWop himself had paid the lawyer fees for Slim Dunkin's killer, but quickly progressed into money and label issues within the Squad.

Things seemed to have calmed down today, but Gucci has begun to rant once again, this time targeting just about everyone with no clear argument in sight. GuWop sent shots out to Drake, 2 Chainz, Eminem and more, and seemingly claimed that he and Waka slept with both Nicki Minaj and Tyga's girlfriend Black Chyna.

Update: Nicki Minaj has responded to Gucci's rant, view her tweets below.

Update 2: T.I. and Tyga have now responded, the latter of which posted the alleged texts that Gucci sent him to collaborate, which Nicki mentioned in her response. View the screencaps in the gallery above.

View the rant in full below.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-continues-twitter-war-puts-nicki-minaj-drake-and-more-on-blast-news.7173.html

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
tyga said Gucci mane got HIV. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

wow what an original joke. gucci is probably just gakked out of his mind but that tiny bitch is uglier then shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow what an original joke. gucci is probably just gakked out of his mind but that tiny bitch is uglier then shit
Gucci retarded. i'd fuck tiny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

oh im sure youd fuck anything that ti's penis has been anywhere near but that isnt saying much

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh im sure youd fuck anything that ti's penis has been anywhere near but that isnt saying much
that's not true cause I fucked your mother.

MUHFUKKA

whatever you say old man

Blood$

everybody Gucci called out has their right to respond, but Tyga has absolutely no place in saying anything at all, he tweeted a pic of a piece of turd and said "Gucci's next album cover" how original like his HIV joke lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everybody Gucci called out has their right to respond, but Tyga has absolutely no place in saying anything at all, he tweeted a pic of a piece of turd and said "Gucci's next album cover" how original like his HIV joke lmao
Gucci is probably mad he got dropped from atlantic.

Blood$

Gucci is probably mad he got dropped from atlantic.

they dropped him after he tweeted they offered him 250K for Waka's contract  :laugh:

weird though seeing how his last few albums were with Warner Bros, didn't think he was still contractually tied to Atlantic

Hack Wilson - real

is gucci the guy who hit the US Soldier on the head with a glass bottle?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is gucci the guy who hit the US Soldier on the head with a glass bottle?
yup.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

ether

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Now I see why a lotta people hate gucci mane.  I've seen him on uncut some years ago.  Unsure what to think about his songs.  Haven't actually heard him in years.  Tiny is alright, depends on what color hair she got on.  Nice body.  A couple of hair colors she looks nice, but 1 color she look ugly in, can't remember it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
BIG PETE. REALEST IN. GAME FUK. EVERY1
RICK VENOM I SELL U WILL B's SELF ESTEEM 4 25k
#TROLLSQUAD #TEAMDAD