Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6505 times)

Blood$

i fuked midwestryda momma. backstage sumer jam n st louis aks nelly. True.

Blood$

Now I see why a lotta people hate gucci mane.  I've seen him on uncut some years ago.  Unsure what to think about his songs.  Haven't actually heard him in years.  Tiny is alright, depends on what color hair she got on.  Nice body.  A couple of hair colors she looks nice, but 1 color she look ugly in, can't remember it.

doesn't matter how dolled up or how much makeup she got on, that face is BEAT lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
FUKD V NASTY LUNELL. AND OPRAH AT THE .
SAME TIMES. ASk SIKOTIC. GON SELL VIDEO. WORLD SATR
#MOZARTONDICK

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
tyga said Gucci mane got HIV. LOL
wow what an original joke. gucci is probably just gakked out of his mind but that tiny bitch is uglier then shit
Gucci retarded. i'd fuck tiny.
oh im sure youd fuck anything that ti's penis has been anywhere near but that isnt saying much

ether
ether would be him walkin' in on his mother swallowing my load and refusing to stop cause he standin' there,
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Classic Material catching feelings heavy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Classic Material catching feelings heavy.
sure Elton.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You know you're a Stan when you can defend Tiny.

Btw, Gucci is thaaaat dude.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You know you're a Stan when you can defend Tiny.

Btw, Gucci is thaaaat dude.
I don't give a fuck about tiny and you're the stan wigger. Gucci losin' his mind right now and needs rehab and all of his listeners like you will be right behind him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't listen to Gucci lol. I can't name you three of his song titles lol. Still the man for stuntin' on the industry.

Ruffling up the feathers of clown niggas like yaself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't listen to Gucci lol. I can't name you three of his song titles lol. Still the man for stuntin' on the industry.

Ruffling up the feathers of clown niggas like yaself.
in your dumb ass opinion. those same actions got him dropped from his record label...another smart move if I let you tell it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snitching ain't smart tho.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So tell your boy to stop snitching.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So tell your boy to stop snitching.
says the snitch.

Blood$

I still don't understand how Atlantic "dropped" him when he's been on Warner since 2009

his last album with Atlantic dropped in 2007  :D