Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6504 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki M
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »
I don't listen to Gucci lol. I can't name you three of his song titles lol. Still the man for stuntin' on the industry.

Ruffling up the feathers of clown niggas like yaself.

Sure you don't Elton. Hes the man for stuntin on the industry meanwhile your callin MCHG & Yeezus classics. That same Industry controls n brainwashes your little bitch ass so I dont know why youre laughin.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

Re: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki M
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 03:24:33 PM »
I don't listen to Gucci lol. I can't name you three of his song titles lol. Still the man for stuntin' on the industry.

Sure you don't Elton. Hes the man for stuntin on the industry meanwhile your callin MCHG & Yeezus classics. That same Industry controls n brainwashes your little bitch ass so I dont know why youre laughin.

industry must have brainwashed you too as well then, you're programmed to hate on anything that isn't super-duper underground backpack rap

sofdark

Some immature shit really. Beef on wax not twitter.

Hack Wilson - real

You know you're a Stan when you can defend Tiny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 06:31:50 PM »

Lol @ having to misquote me to make a point. I enjoyed both albums. My favorite artists though are Eminem (in his prime), Pac, Xzibit, Budden and Nas. Literally every one raps "with a message" like you cried about in that Mega thread. You just gotta stop trying to be an elitist because you fail hard.

I said in another thread some people just want to be entertained. They don't need a message that you crave....from T.I...about a life he doesn't even really lead.....dumb nigga.

Blood$

"T.I., Yo Gotti, and Young Jeezy remind me of Pretty Ricky"

you got your wish  8)

Hack Wilson - real

Jay Z doesn't rap with a "message"

unless it's the message of how rich he is

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jay Z doesn't rap with a "message"

unless it's the message of how rich he is

He used too. He doesn't need too though. Hip Hop is fine and dandy when it's for pure entertainment. I don't understand why everyone cries when Jay or Ye release an album. Just don't listen to it. You're living under a rock if you're looking for dope Hip Hop & think it doesn't exist because of guys like Jay & Ye.

No one is tryna say Ye is a better spitter than Black Thought. So I don't see why niggas jump out of their chair cursing him out when he drops something like Yeezus.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

you got your wish  8)
bloodmoney you can't be diggin' this. ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
that shit go hard fam

DO NOT...i repeat DO NOT attempt to turn up to this on computer speakers.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

DO NOT...i repeat DO NOT attempt to turn up to this on computer speakers.
agreed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

Find one strange thing on the cover for the single (besides the homoerotic portraits):

Is that a mixtape or a sextape?
Either way I am not downloading.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this cd might cause me problems im lactose intolerant.

it plainly states it contains dairy

Blood$

ROFL Dairy  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

tyga said Gucci mane got HIV. LOL
wow what an original joke. gucci is probably just gakked out of his mind but that tiny bitch is uglier then shit
Gucci retarded. i'd fuck tiny.

you would do that to your man Clifford??