Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6507 times)

Sccit

lmao@him and waka fingercuffed black chyna

Blood$

T.I. is being a real sucker about all of this, any real man/husband would hold his wifey down and go see anybody face to face talking disrespectful in such a manner

we all know Tyga been a mark so there's really no discussing him in any of this

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
T.I. is being a real sucker about all of this, any real man/husband would hold his wifey down and go see anybody face to face talking disrespectful in such a manner

we all know Tyga been a mark so there's really no discussing him in any of this
''only a fool would act reckless for publicity'' - T.I.  see unlike Gucci's retarded ass tip don't be tweefin' real g's don't talk they handle theirs. only y'all take Gucci mane seriously everybody else laughs at his stupidity.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

I agree with that T.I. quote but I'm sure Tiny is calling him a lame right now threatening divorce for not checking Gucci, they both stay in the same city so it's not hard for them to find each other unless they touring

anybody talking about my WIFE would have been seen about, trust

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree with that T.I. quote but I'm sure Tiny is calling him a lame right now threatening divorce for not checking Gucci, they both stay in the same city so it's not hard for them to find each other unless they touring

anybody talking about my WIFE would have been seen about, trust
I feel you. they are all in the A if Gucci was a real one: anybody he had an issue wit shoulda been dealt wit but he's not he's a twitter gangsta and that's why he's not worth anybody catchin' a case instead they're laughin' at him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

you don't think dude would fight back let's say if T.I. threw a haymaker at him? this the same lunatic that caught bodies, beat people up with pool sticks, hit dudes over the head with bottles, and pushes hookers out of moving cars

T.I. and Guwop need to do a pay-per-view event boxing match and just dead all this shit cuz I agree the tweefing is lame, entertaining at first but redundant if nothing else follows

they both always talking money, they should both put up a mill each for the fight  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you don't think dude would fight back let's say if T.I. threw a haymaker at him? this the same lunatic that caught bodies, beat people up with pool sticks, hit dudes over the head with bottles, and pushes hookers out of moving cars

T.I. and Guwop need to do a pay-per-view event boxing match and just dead all this shit cuz I agree the tweefing is lame, entertaining at first but redundant if nothing else follows
he caught a body by accident that don't make him no killer or gangsta.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he caught a body by accident that don't make him no killer or gangsta.
and before rap he was workin' at a grocery store confirmed by k.k. from dte.

Blood$

Biggie worked at a grocery store too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Biggie worked at a grocery store too
biggie sold crack too. kk said Gucci never even sold a dime bag.

Blood$

in the Twopack/Biggie documentary they went to the supermarket where Biggie worked and one dude there said he was a good kid who never sold drugs either

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in the Twopack/Biggie documentary they went to the supermarket where Biggie worked and one dude there said he was a good kid who never sold drugs either
I seen that. that grocery dude wasn't wit biggie in the streets and ain't no street nigga from brooklyn said that. LOL

Blood$

I seen that. that grocery dude wasn't wit biggie in the streets and ain't no street nigga from brooklyn said that. LOL

just like KK, whoever he is, probably was never with Gucci in the streets either... dude is probably bitter at his success I'm sure he'd say the same thing about TIP or Jeezy given the chance

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

just like KK, whoever he is, probably was never with Gucci in the streets either... dude is probably bitter at his success I'm sure he'd say the same thing about TIP or Jeezy given the chance
he gd and from atlanta and he actually doesn't have a problem wit tip or jeezy unlike his crew. niggas know Gucci mane is ice cream soft.