Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6561 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
why was tip so quick to face off with shawty lo and lil flip but trys to be real cool when it comes to big Wop?

why he wait till he was on a song with fifteen other ATL rappers to start bumpin gums? because tip knows if comes to blows wop gon' beat that ass.

TI cant talk about guns or shooters or even keep em in his crib he HAS to hire security now, tip shouldnt even be trying to beef back at this point in his career just do the TV thing and be happy  cliff...you did mad work and sold enough albums. this rap shit is just gonna put you back in jail again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
why was tip so quick to face off with shawty lo and lil flip but trys to be real cool when it comes to big Wop?

why he wait till he was on a song with fifteen other ATL rappers to start bumpin gums? because tip knows if comes to blows wop gon' beat that ass.

TI cant talk about guns or shooters or even keep em in his crib he HAS to hire security now, tip shouldnt even be trying to beef back at this point in his career just do the TV thing and be happy  cliff...you did mad work and sold enough albums. this rap shit is just gonna put you back in jail again.
that song he did most likely was done some months ago and he would beat the shit outta Gucci's short bus shawty ass. he has security and been had security it don't mean them flame throwers ain't around. it means that if Gucci get brave and cross a line he'll get popped but tip won't be the trigger man. TROUBLE MAN. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

i like TI and all, but he do look like he'd get his ass beat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
T.I. is a soft 4'11''.

Hack Wilson - real

TI's mom was on Jimmy Kimmel last night during like a 15 second skit where she rapped part of his lyrics

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and this is who you guys respect as an artist and turn up to right here ? this shit ? y'all wiggers is tweekin' - http://youtube.com/watch?v=fW2db1ENH3k  http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExN7S7B94A4

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like TI and all, but he do look like he'd get his ass beat
he's not no punk.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nV6Pn9Bc-2s - damn t.i.'s music is just the best.  8)

Blood$

Gucci just threw up his deuce and was ready to square off in the middle of a mall and he was one deep lol you know damn well TIP would never be on that, he'd be surrounded by no less than 7-8 bodyguards that are quadruple his size

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gucci just threw up his deuce and was ready to square off in the middle of a mall and he was one deep lol you know damn well TIP would never be on that, he'd be surrounded by no less than 7-8 bodyguards that are quadruple his size
goo wop didn't wanna fight.

Blood$

I think you only watched the second video then cuz he clearly had his hands up going straight at the guy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think you only watched the second video then cuz he clearly had his hands up going straight at the guy
why didn't he fuck the dude up though ? he is pussy !

Blood$

he was going to until the other guy's people all had to drag him out in fear that he might end up with a broken jaw

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ROFL@ 01.