Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6510 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Gucci mane is the next gunplay. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

lo "My favorite rapper can beat up your favorite rapper!"

I guess a man's daddy issues just manifest different from a female's.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why you think T.I. hooked up with Trae cuz he got rid of his muscle Alfamega and need new muscle .
Crazy T.I. distanced himself from Alfamega who he used to certify his street credibility because Shorty Lo was clowing him . Got rid of Alfa because the allegation of
snitching . The irony I'm sure .
LOL he had street cred before he even signed alfamega or trae. and where is shawty lo now ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lo "My favorite rapper can beat up your favorite rapper!"
if that's whatyou got outta this thread then you have issues.

Blood$

Shawty Lo = 50's latest tax write off

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
new t.i. joint comin' soon ya bitch.  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
that diary of a trap god RIDES THE FUCK OUT.

its funny how on the promo picture it said "DAIRY"of a trap god i was like damn gucci owns a cow pasture? BURRR

bouli77

its funny how on the promo picture it said "DAIRY"of a trap god i was like damn gucci owns a cow pasture? BURRR

that song with Trinidad James & E-40 is a problem. Gucci killed it and 40 dropped his best verse in a long ass time.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

that song with Trinidad James & E-40 is a problem. Gucci killed it and 40 dropped his best verse in a long ass time.

that shit stays on repeat in the whip right now. that project is way more cohesive then i thought it would be i think giving it away was a fuck you to atlantic records or maybe he is a lil bit crazy...he could have charged for that with all this hype going on and easily got 100k first week

Blood$

yeah that album was surprisingly dope cuz I wasn't fucking with those 3 albums he dropped in one day aside from 5-6 songs

and yes E-40 murdered that "Pablo"

V2DHeart

GuWop? lol. The guy just gets more ridiculous every second. Someone with a mardi gras of fakeness, trying to cheerlead on material goods is clearly trying too hard:

And now "tweeting" by calling out people whose acting skills have paid off better than their own is nothing more than a moody girls attempt at attention seeking.  I thought Daz was the worst on social networking but this retarded goof takes the crown
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
GuWop? lol. The guy just gets more ridiculous every second. Someone with a mardi gras of fakeness, trying to cheerlead on material goods is clearly trying too hard:

And now "tweeting" by calling out people whose acting skills have paid off better than their own is nothing more than a moody girls attempt at attention seeking.  I thought Daz was the worst on social networking but this retarded goof takes the crown

welcome to two weeks ago son...also dont forget you once spent 10 thousand euro on a deathrow chain so spare us with the self righteous material talk....

BURRR.

Fraxxx

welcome to two weeks ago son...also dont forget you once spent 10 thousand euro on a deathrow chain so spare us with the self righteous material talk....

BURRR.

Wait, what? :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blood$

BURRR.

now that's ether.

and lol at comparing Daz (studio gangster) to Big Guwop (real one)