Author Topic: Gucci on T.I. "I wanna fuck Tiny ugly ass", says him and Waka fucked Nicki Minaj  (Read 6547 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
he probably said all of that from jail and his publicist made it as readable as possible lol

thats exactly what happened. but hes gonna play out this addict role mostly to avoid spending more time in jail is my guess.

Sccit

lmfao@the perfect grammar

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
how many times has this guy been arrested in the past two years ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

he probably said all of that from jail and his publicist made it as readable as possible lol

thats exactly what happened. but hes gonna play out this addict role mostly to avoid spending more time in jail is my guess.

exactly, kinda like when he went to the mental hospital to avoid doing hard time lol

Blood$

FREE GUWOP

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gucci-mane-sentenced-to-six-months-in-jail-for-probation-violation-news.7454.html

he'll be aiight, dude released 5 albums this year and 5 mixtapes... nobody can match his output

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
he'll be aiight, dude released 5 albums this year and 5 mixtapes... nobody can match his output

And he probably fucked Tiny hoe ass.

Sccit

didnt he do an album with v-nasty? lmao