Author Topic: wax / oil appreciation thread  (Read 1713 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: wax / oil appreciation thread
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »
Sorry you guys  :banana_cow:

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 06:06:25 PM »
u just winked at me, buddy....since u love american culture, i think u should know that winkin at a man while talkin about gay stuff is considered pretty damn fruity out here.

"american culture"  :D

thats better

there's no culture in america  :loser:
where did hip hop originate from fuckbag?

jazz? rock n roll? blues? the george clooney movies u jack off too?

yeah, elano gettin shitted on hard in this thread......but from what i heard, he likes that.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2013, 12:41:54 AM »
u just winked at me, buddy....since u love american culture, i think u should know that winkin at a man while talkin about gay stuff is considered pretty damn fruity out here.

"american culture"  :D

thats better

there's no culture in america  :loser:

yeah, elano gettin shitted on hard in this thread......but from what i heard, he likes that.

Most (if not all) of the jazz/blues musicians are black, and last time i checked real americans weren't black.
Rock n roll? It's a "white" genre, but all the whites in america comes from europe, so if you are not a native american shut up and eat a dick.
Yes son of a bitch, even you are mixed race :loser:
Like i said, IDIOT, there's no CULTURE in america.

WHO'S GETTIN SHITTED ON HARD IN THIS THREAD? YOU, AGAIN  :D

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2013, 07:49:32 AM »

"american culture"  :D

thats better

there's no culture in america  :loser:

Most (if not all) of the jazz/blues musicians are black, and last time i checked real americans weren't black.
Rock n roll? It's a "white" genre, but all the whites in america comes from europe, so if you are not a native american shut up and eat a dick.
Yes son of a bitch, even you are mixed race :loser:
Like i said, IDIOT, there's no CULTURE in america.

WHO'S GETTIN SHITTED ON HARD IN THIS THREAD? YOU, AGAIN  :D

what about big macs and guns?

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
fuck the rest of the bullshit in this thread, who here actually has dabbed?  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2013, 10:29:42 AM »
dog, my homie got a three foot piece with the nailhead and ashcatcher chamber i hit that bitch the other day and pulled the chamber off so i could get that vaccum pull and i swear to god i coughed for a half hour i was sweating like a motherfucker....usually ppl dont pull the chamber becasue its so damn strong but thats the only bongs i really ever fucked with was ones with the slider pull so it was just out of habit i pulled the chamber out like that as soon as i did it i was like oh shit...what did i just do.

i almost passed out shit was crazy...i was as high as i ever been and couldnt talk for like the next hr

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »
not too into taking dubs but i smoke hash everyday. it seems like its more for white college kids who want to sit on the couch for 5 hours. sometimes ill kinda hand press wax into a little string nd throw it on a joint, the shit burns forever like that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2013, 10:47:54 AM »
yeah i take a lil bit of wax the size of a bb and get it hot and smear that shit all over a swisher.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2013, 10:52:40 AM »

i almost passed out shit was crazy...i was as high as i ever been and couldnt talk for like the next hr

ROFL sounds great  ::)

That shit is scary

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2013, 10:54:59 AM »
i know a chick who seriously carries a lil shard pipe and torch with her to take dabs on the go. so fuckin stupid

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2013, 12:28:50 PM »
"real american's aren't black" - elano

so much wrong with that it'd be a waste of time to break down

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
I've seen y'all converse on this stuff but I'm not up on game. Maybe it's broken down in this thread some where but the motherfucker is too tedious to go thru all those meaningless posts.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2013, 01:20:37 PM »
dog, my homie got a three foot piece with the nailhead and ashcatcher chamber i hit that bitch the other day and pulled the chamber off so i could get that vaccum pull and i swear to god i coughed for a half hour i was sweating like a motherfucker....usually ppl dont pull the chamber becasue its so damn strong but thats the only bongs i really ever fucked with was ones with the slider pull so it was just out of habit i pulled the chamber out like that as soon as i did it i was like oh shit...what did i just do.

this is a must have life experience

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2013, 01:21:26 PM »
it seems like its more for white college kids who want to sit on the couch for 5 hours.

money

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2013, 01:22:08 PM »
I've seen y'all converse on this stuff but I'm not up on game. Maybe it's broken down in this thread some where but the motherfucker is too tedious to go thru all those meaningless posts.

only read page 3