Author Topic: wax / oil appreciation thread  (Read 1723 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: wax / oil appreciation thread
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »
i mostly use mine with my pen vapes its very convenient for a dab on the go and your vaporizing it so its not hitting you quite as hard as it would be off the nail head a couple vape hits gets me right for a hr or two and leaves no smell the small odor of the vapor dissipates real quick unlike smoke.

the laws around here in michigan even though its a legal state dont treat it like medical pot, even if your a card holder its a thc dirivitive they treat it like you was selling k2 or some shit.

speaking of can you believe some ppl actually prefer the k2 shit to weed? its illegal everywhere now and ppl are straight hooked on the shit....i had some reasons a few years ago i needed to stay clean for a while and i tried that shit a few times and it sucked but to be honest its more potent then smoking some reggie bush or bobby brown. its just a different buzz. not for me.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2013, 01:27:54 PM »
that the shit they used to sell on the back of magazines?

an ounce for 30 dollars

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2013, 01:28:16 PM »
i know a chick who seriously carries a lil shard pipe and torch with her to take dabs on the go. so fuckin stupid

u can get lil tiny torches at the headshops barely bigger then a lighter u can drop some wax in a lil glass spoon pipe and flame it from the bottom till it vapes.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2013, 01:29:16 PM »

an ounce for 30 dollars

i dont know but if you get caught with it im michigan now its like getting caught with that soft

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2013, 01:32:54 PM »

an ounce for 30 dollars

im not sure i believe thats different but it could be. alof of ppl just buy the ingrediants to make the spray and spray down some weird herbs and toke up on that shit. its kinda like salvia real short lived buzz

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2013, 01:34:56 PM »
salvia is crazy, that shit had me feelin like i was peakin off shrooms....for 5 minutes

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 12:29:50 AM »
"real american's aren't black" - elano

so much wrong with that it'd be a waste of time to break down

the truth is that you are too stupid and ignorant

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 01:38:54 AM »
i mostly use mine with my pen vapes its very convenient for a dab on the go and your vaporizing it so its not hitting you quite as hard as it would be off the nail head a couple vape hits gets me right for a hr or two and leaves no smell the small odor of the vapor dissipates real quick unlike smoke.

the laws around here in michigan even though its a legal state dont treat it like medical pot, even if your a card holder its a thc dirivitive they treat it like you was selling k2 or some shit.

speaking of can you believe some ppl actually prefer the k2 shit to weed? its illegal everywhere now and ppl are straight hooked on the shit....i had some reasons a few years ago i needed to stay clean for a while and i tried that shit a few times and it sucked but to be honest its more potent then smoking some reggie bush or bobby brown. its just a different buzz. not for me.

K2 blew up down here too, crazy how people smoke 3 or 4 bags a session, going over board thinking its okay since it was legal.  Just smoke the real deal I say. The govt are only just clamping down on k2 and other synthetics........ they were abit slow on banning bzp pills too.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
real shit tho, that wax will have u seein jesus, buddha and allah all at the same time.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!