Author Topic: WHOISIT......  (Read 6546 times)

Sccit

Re: WHOISIT......
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »
I thought it may have been Tanner but then I remembered how this guy murked you like dictator in the Middle East with chemical weapons in a Kobe/Bron back and forth. No shot Tanner knows a thing about sports lol. Especially not to that depth.

Lol @ NIK tryna rally troops to cop out of another challenge. As if your levels of vagina weren't sky high from the Sikotic fiasco.

LMAO@ELT

ONCE AGAIN, ONLY A FRUITY LIL FUCK LIKE U WOULD STICK UP FOR SOME RANDOM CAT GETTING MAD ENOUGH TO THE POINT HE'S TELLIN PEEPS TO "COME TO HIS HOME ADDRESS", ALL WHILE BEIN SCARED TO REVEAL WHO HE REALLY IS (MOST LIKELY TANNER).......NOTICE HOW UR ALL ALONE ON THIS ONE, WHILE EVERY1 WHO HAS A PAIR OF NUTS IS LAUGHIN AT THIS CLOWN....... WHY DO U THINK THAT IS?? HMMMM...PERHAPS IT HAS SOMETHIN TO DO WITH HOW GOOD MY NUTS TASTE TO U?? ELTON, MAN...U MIGHT NEED REHAB TO HOP OFF. IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS BAD :-\

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
I can see what both of you guys mean but we have no way of knowing if that's just a random googled address

for example wouldn't it be funny to make someone do an AC Grundy and drive several hours only for them to go to the house and have it be some super christian family?  lmao

AKA COMMON SENSE AKA NOT LOVING MY NUTS IN UR MOUTH TO THE POINT THAT U'D COSIGN ANY CLOWN GOIN AGAINST ME, NO MATTER HOW BADLY SAID CLOWN IS MAKIN A FOOL OF HIMSELF

IM TELLIN U, ELTON MIGHT NEED AN INTERVENTION TO HOP OFF.. FORGET THE INTERNET, I'VE NEVER ENCOUNTERED NUTRIDING LEVELS OF THESE EXTREMES ANYWHERE. AND IF IT'S ONE THING I KNOW, IT'S NUTRIDERS
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:14:07 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:21 PM »
AC Grumpy is hilarious though...were you even 18 at the time he wanted to fight you? 

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 06:51:35 PM »
AC Grumpy is hilarious though...were you even 18 at the time he wanted to fight you? 

LOL THIS IS WHAT PETEY WAS TALKIN BOUT :laugh:

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 06:53:19 PM »
It would be good LOL material if that was Tanner on the comeback, but as stated earlier I don't remember him being one of the few posters in the sports section.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 06:53:37 PM »

huh?

basically ac grundy coulda copped some charges if he got caught scrapping with a 17 year old.  son was like 35 by then

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
It would be good LOL material if that was Tanner on the comeback, but as stated earlier I don't remember him being one of the few posters in the sports section.

this is a good point because he never once talked sports so it'd be weird to pop back up on dubcc and break down Lebron/Kobe stuff.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 06:58:34 PM »

it's tanner, i can all but guarantee it.....he never discussed sports, but if i remember correctly, he always liked basketball, just never really talked about it....he prolly just came back discussin sports to divert attention. why else would some1 be scared to say who they are? unless, of course, they had some kinda hilarious backstory involving homosexuality :D

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »

huh?

basically ac grundy coulda copped some charges if he got caught scrapping with a 17 year old.  son was like 35 by then

lol to answer ur question, i was over 18

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 07:08:16 PM »

it's tanner, i can all but guarantee it.....he never discussed sports, but if i remember correctly, he always liked basketball, just never really talked about it....he prolly just came back discussin sports to divert attention. why else would some1 be scared to say who they are? unless, of course, they had some kinda hilarious backstory involving homosexuality :D

The plot thickens.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 07:39:28 PM »
for real posting your home address but not your previous dubcc name is retarded. its probably some old death row affiliate tan tan somewhow got the address of and thinks will beat you up

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 07:48:44 PM »
for real posting your home address but not your previous dubcc name is retarded. its probably some old death row affiliate tan tan somewhow got the address of and thinks will beat you up

hahaha  nik shows up to the door and Swoop G opens it lookin all cracked outta it

Heinz

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
its prolly sikotics ass again

Which Sikotic?
The you Sikotic or the me Sikotic?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
NOTICE HOW UR ALL ALONE ON THIS ONE, WHILE EVERY1 WHO HAS A PAIR OF NUTS IS LAUGHIN AT THIS CLOWN.

Highest level on insecurity possible lmfao. Son is so determined be like, "look what everyone else thinks". Completely ignoring 2-3 years ago "everyone" ran you off of this forum for almost a year. E-Thug of the century got grounded by his mom to even login.

Nigga had the balls to say in another thread, "I don't care what anyone else thinks"...now "everyone" is the kid's security blanket to feel good about himself.

& just like I said in the other thread, you can have the vote of the people. You can say the same old "Elton, you're all alone" & try to convince people by driving it down their throat "if you don't agree with me, you're obviously gay". But as long as you KNOW (and you do) my acknowledgment of the truth kills you, I'm cool.

I'm not defending him. Copy & paste where I'm "defending him" hiding his identity. I said three posts ago, as a man, he should tell you who he is. But you as a man should be loyal to your word & way of life. Don't say "you're a pussy if you don't man up to a challenge" & then between this & Sikotic (Sikotic even worse than this because you can't even use the whole identity thing) just completely pussy out.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 08:26:54 PM »
i dont think tanner can afford another trip to cali though.

acgrumpy makin his dubcc return?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!