Author Topic: realest rappers out the west since pac?  (Read 1584 times)

Eddz

Re: realest rappers out the west since pac?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2013, 04:01:20 AM »
E-40 would have to be up there.

doggfather

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2013, 04:06:41 AM »
right
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
How can you say Pac was not real?
Being real does not have to mean your a gangster, no big rapper in the world was still a gangster whilst rapping about gangster shit.

Pac was real because he believed in things and he spoke about it. He could not keep his mouth shut about
things that he felt was not right. He shot at two undercover cops, he called out everybody who he believed
were involved in his 1994 shooting. He approached Nas and all of his homeboys in New York with only 3 other people
at a time when he was beefing with that entire coast.

In the early days he never claimed to be gangster, he claimed Thug Life which is different. When he joined
Deathrow he was introduced to the gangster mentality and did a pretty good job of riding for it, he claimed Blood
then beat up a Crip and ended up getting killed for it.....how many other mainstream rappers did any of that?

2Pac never killed anyone, yet he rapped about killing people. He rapped about being a hustler, yet sold drugs and got robbed. He was truthful most of the time, but got caught up and was fake some of the time. That's not real.

Realest rappers, any rapper who DIDN'T claim to be a gangsta. Those are the ones that were real about who they are. Pharcyde, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 09:01:30 AM »
I'd put 2Pac>>>>Eazy E. Quite simply because 'Pac was a WAY better rapper, both lyrically and flow. Eazy was Eazy, he had a cool voice, but he was a below average rapper when he wrote his own lyrics, and his flow as average if you take away his voice. Either way.

Realest rappers, any rapper who DIDN'T claim to be a gangsta. Those are the ones that were real about who they are. Pharcyde, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples.
I would call him below average though.

2pac was below average?  and yet you think TI is better than Rakim??? 

:banana_llama:

I wouldn't call eazy below average is what I meant. rakim is the god emcee and is incomparable.

Oh okay, it didn't look that way.

another thing about Eazy is that he used to use punch-in's on his early songs...for like every couple of bars.  cube talked about that in an interview.
I listened to that interview and ice cube also confirmed that eazy wrote lyrics too. what many fail to realize is that eazy didn't have aspirations to be a rapper so anything someone would try to use to say he's wasn't a rapper don't hold no weight.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TidyKris

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »
Being real does not have to mean your a gangster, no big rapper in the world was still a gangster whilst rapping about gangster shit.

Pac was real because he believed in things and he spoke about it. He could not keep his mouth shut about
things that he felt was not right. He shot at two undercover cops, he called out everybody who he believed
were involved in his 1994 shooting. He approached Nas and all of his homeboys in New York with only 3 other people

In the early days he never claimed to be gangster, he claimed Thug Life which is different. When he joined
Deathrow he was introduced to the gangster mentality and did a pretty good job of riding for it, he claimed Blood
then beat up a Crip and ended up getting killed for it.....how many other mainstream rappers did any of that?

2Pac never killed anyone, yet he rapped about killing people. He rapped about being a hustler, yet sold drugs and got robbed. He was truthful most of the time, but got caught up and was fake some of the time. That's not real.

I think almost every rapper on the face of the earth have rapped about killing somebody, i think you will struggle to name
anybody who has actually killed somebody for sure. So he got robbed once...wow, gangsters and hustlers get robbed daily, that doesnt mean a thing.

But like i said, be real doesnt always have mean being a gangster, he was real as a person because he stood up for what he believed in.
The rap thing is not real anyway, not one rapper in the world is real if real means being a gangster

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
Tray Dee
Dub C
Young Malay
Tweety Bird Loc
Twisted Black
A few of many

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 03:11:23 PM »

I think almost every rapper on the face of the earth have rapped about killing somebody, i think you will struggle to name
anybody who has actually killed somebody for sure. So he got robbed once...wow, gangsters and hustlers get robbed daily, that doesnt mean a thing.

But like i said, be real doesnt always have mean being a gangster, he was real as a person because he stood up for what he believed in.
The rap thing is not real anyway, not one rapper in the world is real if real means being a gangster

Never once heard Pharcyde, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples, CL Smooth, Rakim, or a number of other rappers talk about being gangstas, yet they are as respected as anyone in the game, if not more so.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 08:49:16 PM »
I woud half to vote four bad azz!!!!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:33 PM »
Eazy-E
dru down
Richie rich
The jacka
Tray dee
C-Bo

MistaNova

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »
Lil B

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2013, 05:22:58 PM »
LAMB ya bishes 8)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
THA REALEST

aerroc

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2013, 02:19:14 PM »
THA REALEST

LMAO wrong thread this is the realest since pac not tha fakest thanks for tha laugh  :D

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:24:04 PM by aerroc »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2013, 09:42:55 PM »
THA REALEST

LMAO wrong thread this is the realest since pac not tha fakest thanks for tha laugh  :D

I took it as a play off his name. Like, who's the realest, well Tha Realist... lol