Author Topic: Benzino opening for Murder Inc?  (Read 335 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Benzino opening for Murder Inc?
« on: March 16, 2003, 02:34:40 AM »
Hey yall

Im tired as hell, but a quick story.

Went to the Ja Rule/Ashanti concert last night. Was offffff the hook. But of all people to my suprise, Benzino was the opening act, with a rapper named Huddy 6. He was ok I guess, got the crowd pumped, did like 4-6 songs, mentioned a lil bit bout himself (i.e Source 1/2 owner) and talked about the war, got us all throwing peace signs up. Didnt mention his beef with Eminem, but made a HUGE note that he 'loves all races'.

Ashanti was FINE, and Ja Rule was great live. Charlie Baltimore was absent due to finishing up her album.

Anyways, Im tired, just found it interesting, Benzino and Murder Inc. Wait for Ja's next album to get 4 1/2 mics lol

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:Benzino opening for Murder Inc?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 11:46:27 AM »
you went to ja rule concert.......  :o

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 11:57:43 AM »

LOL...yeah... :o

peace

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 01:29:04 PM »
two things:
is this westcoast?
who cares?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 04:52:22 PM »
Hey yall

Im tired as hell, but a quick story.

Went to the Ja Rule/Ashanti concert last night. Was offffff the hook. But of all people to my suprise, Benzino was the opening act, with a rapper named Huddy 6. He was ok I guess, got the crowd pumped, did like 4-6 songs, mentioned a lil bit bout himself (i.e Source 1/2 owner) and talked about the war, got us all throwing peace signs up. Didnt mention his beef with Eminem, but made a HUGE note that he 'loves all races'.

Ashanti was FINE, and Ja Rule was great live. Charlie Baltimore was absent due to finishing up her album.

Anyways, Im tired, just found it interesting, Benzino and Murder Inc. Wait for Ja's next album to get 4 1/2 mics lol

Sound's dope homie..
Thanx for sharing that wit' us.
And lol....at the 4 1/2 mic's on the next lp.

Ashanti  :-*

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2003, 05:31:12 PM »
two things:
is this westcoast?
who cares?

No its not really westcoast, but I thought most ppl would be interested that Ja is hangin wit Benzino, since most this board hates him. Who cares? Well who cares about anything u post? The people who read it and are interested. This is a rap forum, and I have every right to post shit, just as u do...just sharing an experience, dont post if ur gonna be like that...

And to the others, yeah I went, Ashanti was fiiiiiiine as hell, and as Ive said numerous other times, in Aus there arent so many Hip Hop shows, so any artists concert is worth going to... Murder Inc put on a good show.

Jankiest

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2003, 10:44:05 PM »

all them sucka ass niggaz can eat a fat dick

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 12:56:05 AM »

I was at the Sydney Show , it wasn't Benzino it was some otha cat called ZINO or some shit, he kept talkin about how america was goin into the war for the oil n shiiT.

concert was alright , ja gave a tribute for all the people that had passed , 2pac got tha biggest pop of course that was off the hooc!!, 2pacs last verse of 'pain' played while ja rule was yellin out the names of biggie, left eye , alliyah, jay master jay n all dat.

ashanti was lookin fine, some guy got a lap dance from her, n she sounded good on tha mic, ja's performance was pretty shit , he didnt sound good live , actually he doesnt sound good on cd eitha lol , actually come too think of it what tha fuck did i go too c ja rule for lol..oh yea dats right tha bitcHes ;)

"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

bez

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 09:44:32 AM »
Did you buy a Ja Rule "I am 2Pac" t-shirt to?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 08:23:55 PM »

I was at the Sydney Show , it wasn't Benzino it was some otha cat called ZINO or some shit, he kept talkin about how america was goin into the war for the oil n shiiT.

concert was alright , ja gave a tribute for all the people that had passed , 2pac got tha biggest pop of course that was off the hooc!!, 2pacs last verse of 'pain' played while ja rule was yellin out the names of biggie, left eye , alliyah, jay master jay n all dat.

ashanti was lookin fine, some guy got a lap dance from her, n she sounded good on tha mic, ja's performance was pretty shit , he didnt sound good live , actually he doesnt sound good on cd eitha lol , actually come too think of it what tha fuck did i go too c ja rule for lol..oh yea dats right tha bitcHes ;)

LOL man, why would a rapper named 'ZINO' say he owns half of the source, wear a HANG MAN 3 chain, and peform Benzino's songs such as 'Bang to this' LOOOL

Ja even thanked Benzino for coming out on tour with him...and he LOOKED just like Benzino looool