Author Topic: Vladmir Putin letter in NY Times  (Read 2082 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Vladmir Putin letter in NY Times
« on: September 12, 2013, 03:39:33 AM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Vladmir Putin letter in NY Times
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 08:00:13 AM »
Yo.. Obama got served!!!

That's straight heat from Putin.  He totally undermined the US Foreign Policy with that and definitely position Russia on the higher moral ground.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 10:29:25 AM »
This article verbally castrates the Zionist war mongerers

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
This article verbally castrates the Zionist war mongerers

There are 2 quotes that I like 2 single out and give an humble opinion. It is an opinion so I could be wrong.

"No one doubts that poison gas was used in Syria. But there is every reason to believe it was used not by the Syrian Army, but by opposition forces, to provoke intervention by their powerful foreign patrons, who would be siding with the fundamentalists. Reports that militants are preparing another attack -- this time against Israel -- cannot be ignored."

-I would say that Mr Putin was aware that a next false flag attack was this time going to be perpetrated against israeli's interests in order to cancel Russia's diplomatic initiative.
By this statement, he surely pulled the rug from under zionists' feet.-

"No one wants the United Nations to suffer the fate of the League of Nations, which collapsed because it lacked real leverage. This is possible if influential countries bypass the United Nations and take military action without Security Council authorization."

-No one Mr Putin, except (among others) the Zionists who are hell-bent on so ruling the world so that they can bestow on Israel the status of 'Ruling State' in the world. The UN Security Council now stands in the way of the Zionists, obstructing them from advancing towards their goal; and hence it is entirely predictable that the UN will now experience the same fate as the League of Nations.-

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »

There are 2 quotes that I like 2 single out and give an humble opinion. It is an opinion so I could be wrong.

"No one doubts that poison gas was used in Syria. But there is every reason to believe it was used not by the Syrian Army, but by opposition forces, to provoke intervention by their powerful foreign patrons, who would be siding with the fundamentalists. Reports that militants are preparing another attack -- this time against Israel -- cannot be ignored."

-I would say that Mr Putin was aware that a next false flag attack was this time going to be perpetrated against israeli's interests in order to cancel Russia's diplomatic initiative.
By this statement, he surely pulled the rug from under zionists' feet.-

"No one wants the United Nations to suffer the fate of the League of Nations, which collapsed because it lacked real leverage. This is possible if influential countries bypass the United Nations and take military action without Security Council authorization."

-No one Mr Putin, except (among others) the Zionists who are hell-bent on so ruling the world so that they can bestow on Israel the status of 'Ruling State' in the world. The UN Security Council now stands in the way of the Zionists, obstructing them from advancing towards their goal; and hence it is entirely predictable that the UN will now experience the same fate as the League of Nations.-

good points...  I also thought it was clever how he used America's rush to label any and everyone a terrorist against them, and pointed out that they had already labeled certain opposition groups in Syria as "Al-Queda" or "terrorist groups". 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:00:34 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
Vladimir Putin is a hypocrite.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 02:03:10 PM »

I'm not necessarily disagreeing because I don't know much about the guy, but can you cite some specific examples that make him a hypocrite?

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »

I'm not necessarily disagreeing because I don't know much about the guy, but can you cite some specific examples that make him a hypocrite?

Why is that Heinz?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 11:22:16 PM »
Give me a hypocrite over those trying to start world war 3 any day

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:59 AM »
This Syria theatre is working a charm because a lot of people are falling for it and buying into the Russia/China V the West angle. All of their owners want the same thing - Complete monetary control of the middle east, yet Syria and Iran stand in their way of that. Whether it comes from Russian occupation of middle eastern countries or whether it comes from Western occupation, it is still the same thing, because both the US and Russia are controlled by the same!

They know the people's view on war after an exhaustive decade of conflict, debt, and a shattered society, so now they have Russia and it's president being the one to speak common sense. They are looking like protectors and saviours after sitting quiet for 10 years.

Will the 1 world government for "peace and stability" come from Russia with Putin as the world leader, or Putin with Jinping or Obama as vice president/spokesperson/salesman of the new world.  WW3 may come, but it's all planned.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 05:31:34 AM »
This Syria theatre is working a charm because a lot of people are falling for it and buying into the Russia/China V the West angle. All of their owners want the same thing - Complete monetary control of the middle east, yet Syria and Iran stand in their way of that. Whether it comes from Russian occupation of middle eastern countries or whether it comes from Western occupation, it is still the same thing, because both the US and Russia are controlled by the same!

They know the people's view on war after an exhaustive decade of conflict, debt, and a shattered society, so now they have Russia and it's president being the one to speak common sense. They are looking like protectors and saviours after sitting quiet for 10 years.

Will the 1 world government for "peace and stability" come from Russia with Putin as the world leader, or Putin with Jinping or Obama as vice president/spokesperson/salesman of the new world.  WW3 may come, but it's all planned.

I realy think that you are wrong here.
You can call Putin a hypocrite, a tyrant whatever.
Russia defends it's own interest.
Charles de Gaulle said: Nations do not have friends, they have interest.
But 2 suggest that he would love 2 start WW3 together with the United States is simply wrong.
They both are getting played!
There is a third party who really calls the shots, and even if you are the most sceptic it is easy 2 proof that the this third party wants this clash.

This last week, US Navy (including Aircraft Carier) and Russian Navy (Including Carier destroyer) are opposite each other in the Mediterranean.
WHY then does Israel Fire an unanounced missle(test) between the two.
If either would react , we would be in big trouble the couple of years.
So you really don't have 2 search that far 2 find one player who is diabolic in it's aim.
And it can not be from pure human being perspective.
No one is that diabolic except someone like the Anti-christ. All three abrahamic Religion warned mankind of him.
In Arabic the Anti-Christ is called Daijal.
Daijal .. comes from the arabic rootword Daijala - which Means Deception.
Mossad's motto: By way of deception you shall make war.

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 06:37:39 AM »
It may or may not be true but religion is one of the oldest forms of population control and it is (IMO) something that the ptb like to follow from time to time in order to give religion (and writings) validity.

You may be right, both parties may be getting played, but then both parties may already know the progressive ambition to push singular control in the hands of a few and are paid handsomely for it. But then not

All of Europe has become united under the EU banner. Notice the new US and French relationship? Next it will be the US and Germany and before we know it, EU and the US will merge under a new banner. One united in financial stability, peace etc etc. Israel and Saudi Arabia have been trying to do the same in the middle east for decades using Western military and intelligence expertise.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

jeanmiche777

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 06:56:51 AM »
I'm always skeptical when I see something like this. There is always a hidden purpose behind EVERYTHING a political leader says (especially Poutine). He didn't write this to enlighten us with his great wisdom, showing us the true face of the american society. That is only what he wants America to beleive. Why does he wants that? We can't say, we're not informed of everything that went down in Syria, we can only speculate.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 07:54:17 AM »
I'm always skeptical when I see something like this. There is always a hidden purpose behind EVERYTHING a political leader says (especially Poutine). He didn't write this to enlighten us with his great wisdom, showing us the true face of the american society. That is only what he wants America to beleive. Why does he wants that? We can't say, we're not informed of everything that went down in Syria, we can only speculate.

Putin is try 2 influence US public opinion. Ofcourse, but that does not mean that we ignore him.

@ all.
I will give my opinion again. And remember when I give an opinion, I can be wrong.

What the Great Evil  Chessplayer wants. Is 2 make sure that the direct competition will be put out of the game. So itself can claim that it is the ruling state in the world.
Those 2 are Russia and China  and Western Europe + USA.
These two groups are Major players
Forget Saudia Arabia and Iran etc. They are not a threat, they can barely defend itself against an foreign intervention.
(Although Iran may do damage 2 US interest in Saudi Arabia)

If The Chessplayer can have these two groups eliminate each other.
It will be the sole superpower standing over the ruins of the rest of the world.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 08:19:41 AM »

Putin is try 2 influence US public opinion. Ofcourse, but that does not mean that we ignore him.

@ all.
I will give my opinion again. And remember when I give an opinion, I can be wrong.

What the Great Evil  Chessplayer wants. Is 2 make sure that the direct competition will be put out of the game. So itself can claim that it is the ruling state in the world.
Those 2 are Russia and China  and Western Europe + USA.
These two groups are Major players
Forget Saudia Arabia and Iran etc. They are not a threat, they can barely defend itself against an foreign intervention.
(Although Iran may do damage 2 US interest in Saudi Arabia)

If The Chessplayer can have these two groups eliminate each other.
It will be the sole superpower standing over the ruins of the rest of the world.

And who do you think the chessplayer is? To me, what you say only makes sens if that chessplayer is able to put himself in such a position if these 2 groups (western europe+usa and Russia+China) eliminitae each other. I don't think any country or any corporation seems to be in taht supposed chessplayer position. Maybe it only is, like you said earlier, multiple nations trying to defend their interest the best they can.

That's why I said we can only speculate