Author Topic: Drake - "Nothing Was The Same" (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1894 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Drake - "Nothing Was The Same" (Discussion Thread)
« on: September 15, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »

1. Tuscan Leather
2. Furthest Thing
3. Started From the Bottom
4. Wu-Tang Forever
5. Own It
6. Worst Behavior
7. From Time
8. Hold On, We’re Going Home f. Majid Jordan
9. Connect
10. The Language
11. 305 To My City f. Detail
12. Too Much
13. Pound Cake f. Jay Z / Paris Morton Music 2
*14. Come Thru
*15. All Me f. Big Sean & 2 Chainz

*Bonus

Could be a cool album to bump. Gonna give it a quick spin.

MistaNova

Re: Drake - "Nothing Was The Same" (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
Boy how time flies, I haven't heard any new Drake shit since Started From The Bottom leaked.
I'll give this a spin later.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:10:31 PM »
Can't believe he got away with that "Wu-Tang Forever" track. Should get snuffed on sight.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
The record is dope, not what I expected but it will def grows on me like all Drake LP  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 07:10:55 AM »
Lol, the forum has shunned the album. Legendary.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 07:40:24 AM »
Can't believe he got away with that "Wu-Tang Forever" track. Should get snuffed on sight.
just like joe budden. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 08:22:14 AM »

I'll take a sucker punch to the face facing Wu affiliates five deep than be a snitch and get gang raped in jail on some Clifford shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 09:00:22 AM »

I'll take a sucker punch to the face facing Wu affiliates five deep than be a snitch and get gang raped in jail on some Clifford shit.
you already confessed that you would snitch and most likely you'd get gang raped so stop confusing your reality wit someone else.  you would be combing chest hairs boy !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 09:00:38 AM »
Lol, the forum has shunned the album. Legendary.

After reading a FB rant about how after this album Drake not only was the best in the game, but would go down as the greatest ever, I want to stay far away from material that inspires such douchebaggery.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »

inspectah deck tweeted that it shouldn't be viewed as a wu tang tribute in any way

drake is a faggot...i bet Elano likes him

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:38 AM »
album actually flows really well, not a big Drake fan but this is his best record to me

no Nicki Minaj or Lil Wayne is a plus too

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »

inspectah deck tweeted that it shouldn't be viewed as a wu tang tribute in any way

Inspectah deck should be happy anyone mentions the WU.  His weak link ass needs any royalties he can get.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »

Inspectah deck should be happy anyone mentions the WU.  His weak link ass needs any royalties he can get.

he's got a new project out with Esoteric and 7L....he's keeping it true to the underground heads.

the only thing i'll give Drake credit for is funding battle rap shows and allowing Elzhi to destroy him on a song (most rappers would be too scared to work with him)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 09:42:47 AM »

you already confessed that you would snitch and most likely you'd get gang raped so stop confusing your reality wit someone else.  you would be combing chest hairs boy !

So pretty much you're confessing to Cliff being a snitch and getting raped by saying "it would happen to you too"? Way to give your man up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:38 AM »

he's got a new project out with Esoteric and 7L....he's keeping it true to the underground heads.

the only thing i'll give Drake credit for is funding battle rap shows and allowing Elzhi to destroy him on a song (most rappers would be too scared to work with him)

Deck is the Wu's blunt roller/charge taker.  He's never had a memorable 16.  He's one of those dudes who's extra underground because he couldn't catch a solo buzz with a mitt and a 40oz.