Author Topic: The Chinese Holocaust  (Read 198 times)

TheSheriff

The Chinese Holocaust
« on: March 16, 2003, 09:10:45 AM »
In WW2, the Japanese killed 20 million Chinese. Ever wonder why no-one ever talks about it? Because Japan is the USA's friend.

Agua

Re:The Chinese Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 05:30:45 PM »
probably another reason to wage war on iraq.

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 05:51:37 PM »
In WW2, the Japanese killed 20 million Chinese. Ever wonder why no-one ever talks about it? Because Japan is the USA's friend.

::)

and agua??? crackhead at work :D

Agua

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 05:57:37 PM »

::)

and agua??? crackhead at work :D

maybe you should learn to connect things and to think on different levels. if this means i'm a crackhead... may it be.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2003, 07:08:01 PM »
maybe i'm out there cause what does the chinese holocust have ta do wit war with iraq mr. think way outside the box

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2003, 04:08:50 PM »
Were 20 million Chinese held in camps and gassed to death for no good reason? I didn't think so...

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2003, 04:12:24 PM »

also lets not forget japan occupying korea from 1910-1945 and also taking over other asian countries

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 04:44:48 AM »
Were 20 million Chinese held in camps and gassed to death for no good reason? I didn't think so...

Actually, yes they were. The Japanese wished to resettle China, so they murdered last numbers of people. 20 million people were sent to prison, death and labour camps, and were shot or gassed.

Sound familiar?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2003, 04:52:18 AM »
maybe because we killed about 20 million japanese when we dropped those A Bombs..??

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2003, 04:57:14 AM »
i heard bout that...it was when japan invaded china...and the stories bout what the japanese did to the chinese are fucking sick...shit was alot worse then what that nazi's did to the jews...they just killed people cuz they thought it was fun...one of the shit i heard was that group of japenese soldiers went into one house...there was a father, mother, and her daughter..heard they raped the daughter in front of em...then killed her...then it turns out that the mother was had a baby inside her stomach..they fucking cut the stomach open with their sword and killed the baby inside..then killed the mother...then finally when the father tried to stop em...he got killed as well...goddamn...

here it is...

http://www.centurychina.com/wiihist/njmassac/nmintro.htm#njm_index

reading this just makes me fucking sick...those japanese are some crazy sick fucks...and i thought the nazi's were bad...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2003, 04:58:34 AM by LAYZ1E »

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2003, 11:16:36 AM »
maybe because we killed about 20 million japanese when we dropped those A Bombs..??

Not a good reason.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2003, 08:32:19 AM »
Read all that list. Man, there are some crazy peeps in the world. Japenese, glad there on our side though know what i mean

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2003, 04:43:16 AM »

Ahh so i you have a "purpose" its alright to kill 20 million people?  ::)