Author Topic: never understood why people hate on Jadakiss' discography  (Read 1254 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: never understood why people hate on Jadakiss' discography
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »
i love jadakiss but he ain't seeing Crooked
LOL

TI's biggest groupie is laughing?  must mean i made my point.  go listen to your pop music son.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
Nobody doubts Jadakiss talent.  But he's certainly never realized his potential.  Probably the best work he ever did was the work he put in for the Puffy's No Way Out album back in 97.  That was a classic.

fuck Timberland.  Your either West Coast, or you are conscious, or you are grimey.  If you aren't either of those 3 things then you contributed to the downfall of hip-hop/R&B

Contradiction much?

Puffy's No Way Out wasn't just a celebration of material success like most of his work.  That album really was a conscious album at the time, because they were dealing with the death of Biggie, so it offered him the chance to make more sentimental tracks, with dark and otherworldly vibe.  Great album.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 08:01:18 PM »
If you gonna tell me all the time you Top 5 DOA, damn it I want to hear some DOA quality shit. Still waiting

well put lol Kiss Of Death was his closest effort to that claim

maybe it's just because around my way dude gets his respect and people still bump his shit alot but I can honestly say I enjoy all his albums even if they aren't anything like The Lox albums

I always dig 3-5 tracks from his albums. Put those together- instant classic

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
you crazy jada would burn a hole in crooked I lyrically. even career wise jada's accomplished more than crooked I has in hip hop jada has three albums and countless mixtapes and features. crooked is no where near his level.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 08:21:06 AM »
LOL

TI's biggest groupie is laughing?  must mean i made my point.  go listen to your pop music son.
i'm not a groupie I'm just passionate about my culture so fuck you and your thoughts. you know damn well crooked can't fuck wit jada lay off the bakery snacks kid.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »
a true groupie wouldn't take the bait every time his god gets dissed, case closed.  now go listen to your radio friendly pop-rap music.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 09:36:54 AM »
a true groupie wouldn't take the bait every time his god gets dissed, case closed.  now go listen to your radio friendly pop-rap music.
go cut your hair wit a chainsaw bald Wilson.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »
go cut your hair wit a chainsaw bald Wilson.

hahaha that was actually a good one

HighEyeCue

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 10:35:49 AM »
he never reached his potential and put out that classic album...I would put Nas and Red as far as east coast artists who have the most consistent discography...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:42:02 AM by HighEyeCue »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 05:06:07 PM »
jadakiss is a basic ass rapper. thats why nobody give a fuck bout him.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:59 AM »
jadakiss is a basic ass rapper. thats why nobody give a fuck bout him.

that's why his first 2 albums went Platinum and his third one pushed Gold when album sales went to shit, and also the reason 99% of hip-hop still calls dude for features

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 10:40:44 AM »
Fab and Jada have the same problem with making albums. Although atleast Fab out out a really dope album in Street Dreams.

The more I think about it, Jada is only good for verses, Lox is perfect for him.

Somebody wake me up when Jada or Crook can match or top Mood Muzik 3 or 4...

i'll take Young boss 2 over any mood music any day of the week

This. And lol @ Jada burning a hole into Crooked lyrically. Let's pretend he's somewhat more lyrical than Crooked, just for the sake of the argument. Crooked I still raps circles around Jada.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 10:42:33 AM »
Crooked I could outrap Jada in a cypher no doubt but he's never made a real song superior to anything Jada has done

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 12:25:50 PM »
His albums suck because he never stays true to himself. He should've just got it through his head that he's not a commercial rapper and stuck to making grimey NY street shit and catered to his target audience. But every album after his debut was full of different regional sounds, R&B hooks, and mainstream features that left his album sounding like bad compilations.

I'd say there's some validity to those criticisms.  Jada can actually make a strong single and have some commercial music as well but sometimes his albums struggle for that consistency. I think Big found the right formula in terms of balancing commercial singles with more harder-edged lyrical content on albums. Jada, to me, is an undisputed talent but he's fallen into the category of a lot of great artists when it comes to putting together a solid studio album.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 12:36:06 PM »
Fab and Jada have the same problem with making albums. Although atleast Fab out out a really dope album in Street Dreams.

The more I think about it, Jada is only good for verses, Lox is perfect for him.

Somebody wake me up when Jada or Crook can match or top Mood Muzik 3 or 4...

i'll take Young boss 2 over any mood music any day of the week

This. And lol @ Jada burning a hole into Crooked lyrically. Let's pretend he's somewhat more lyrical than Crooked, just for the sake of the argument. Crooked I still raps circles around Jada.
jada is way too advanced lyrically for crooked i.