Author Topic: Scoe – The Crown (prod. Just Blaze)  (Read 992 times)

jeanmiche777

Re: Scoe – The Crown (prod. Just Blaze)
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:48 PM »
The big aftermath conspiracy, they want to make us think that Gucci Mane will diss if someone release an album that date. They choose Scoe's album because right now he's a nobody.
They fake a shooting in which 'Scoe is involved. Every media talk about the fake story. Rise of the new Dre protege, taken straight out of Compton.

;D

... I'm just joking here, really dope track, I can't wait to see the project out. Everything so far is quality.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 08:26:52 PM »
The big aftermath conspiracy, they want to make us think that Gucci Mane will diss if someone release an album that date. They choose Scoe's album because right now he's a nobody.
They fake a shooting in which 'Scoe is involved. Every media talk about the fake story. Rise of the new Dre protege, taken straight out of Compton.

;D

LOL

I'm looking forward to the album though, been a minute since I heard any new Roscoe

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »

;D

... I'm just joking here, really dope track, I can't wait to see the project out. Everything so far is quality.

Gonna be a free album. Scoe left it to Nima and the boys @ Empire Distribution to release this as far as I know.

Shame. With real promo on a real label this could've done good

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 12:03:20 PM »

;D

Gonna be a free album. Scoe left it to Nima and the boys @ Empire Distribution to release this as far as I know.

whuuut? oh no, so its really ending up as mixtape? so the songs will be tagged all over, that sucks!!!

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 12:14:36 PM »

;D

whuuut? oh no, so its really ending up as mixtape? so the songs will be tagged all over, that sucks!!!

Don't think it'll be tagged. Just a 'free album'

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 12:35:54 PM »
hm hopefully, but too bad for scoe. he should put it up on itunes to get paid for it.

so whuts up with the O.V.E.R.D.O.S.E. mixtape? any new information on this project?

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 05:32:35 AM »
hm hopefully, but too bad for scoe. he should put it up on itunes to get paid for it.

so whuts up with the O.V.E.R.D.O.S.E. mixtape? any new information on this project?

There must be a reason he can't put his shit up on iTunes. I seriously can't work it out though. So many gems over the years he has dropped for free. Very frustrating from a massive fan like me's point of view.

doublee313

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »

There must be a reason he can't put his shit up on iTunes. I seriously can't work it out though. So many gems over the years he has dropped for free. Very frustrating from a massive fan like me's point of view.

I agree my man.  Roscoe never let's me down.  With all these big producers and stuff he's been working with, I hope he makes some money.  I've purchased all his albums to help support.