Author Topic: Mackelmore The Best Thing To Happen To West Coast Hip Hop Since 2pac?  (Read 1770 times)

MistaNova

Re: Mackelmore The Best Thing To Happen To West Coast Hip Hop Since 2pac?
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2013, 04:38:02 PM »
you could have posted videos for Kendrick and Tyler... ain't nobody trying to see or hear no gay ass Tyga lol no knock on you but you should know what time it is over here on the Dub  8)
I'm not saying those three haven't had success. That's not the point. Mack's just has waaaay more success.

Judging from how seriously you both seem to have taken my post, I'm clearly not cut out for this "trolling" thing :-\.

Blood$

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
you could have posted videos for Kendrick and Tyler... ain't nobody trying to see or hear no gay ass Tyga lol no knock on you but you should know what time it is over here on the Dub  8)
I'm not saying those three haven't had success. That's not the point. Mack's just has waaaay more success.

Judging from how seriously you both seem to have taken my post, I'm clearly not cut out for this "trolling" thing :-\.

+1 for your sincere efforts, young blood  8)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »

Also to catch a reaction from the nostalgic niggas who get all aggravated because he's the biggest name on the Coast and doesn't rap over a G-Funk beat and spit about palm trees and 40s.

this just proves that u know shit about west coast music

Not really. Just proves you can't name me a more popular act since Pac from the West and stay throwing darts at my picture on your wall.

Loool ballet diva The Game had way more success
Ur only knowledge is limited to know like 5 artist from west including wack ass Tyga

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2013, 09:26:05 PM »
You know, I'll give you Game. He slipped my mind since he hasn't really been "poppin'" since 2005.

The other half was just pure troll.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
Tygas not from Compton he's from the 818

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2013, 10:34:44 PM »
Just cause Macklemore lives in Seattle, dosen't mean he's a "West Coast artist" or even affiliated with the Cali scene in some way ::)

Dude got few nice cuts here and there, but I don't see nothing special in dude, so I don't know where all the hype came from, but it seems to be typical these days...

LOL THE WEST COAST IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO CALI BROBRO...PORTLAND AND SEATTLE ALSO FALL UNDER WEST COAST, AND EVEN NEW MEXICO, COLORADO, UTAH, ARIZONA, + NEVADA CLASSIFIES AS WEST.
portland maybe, seattle is definitely northwest. thats way up there, im sure most people from there would tell you the same. colorado and utah could kinda be considered west coast because they dont really fall into any other categories but new mexico and az are southwest which is way different

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2013, 10:41:52 PM »
i cant believe someone said hawaii is west coast. hawaii is more asian than american

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Fraxxx

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2013, 03:13:57 AM »

No, that's actually the whole point of trolling, making people think that you are serious. Having even the basics wrong shows that you're clearly not cut out for this "trolling" thing.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 03:58:10 AM »
You know, I'll give you Game. He slipped my mind since he hasn't really been "poppin'" since 2005.

lool troll i u always coming with that idiotic argument:

t and doesn't rap over a G-Funk beat and spit about palm trees and 40s

every fucking single time someone dislike any news artist doing weak rap from west 
which clearly means ur knowledge is extremely limited so yeah im troll  ::) ::)

bouli77

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2013, 05:02:37 AM »
artists from the 206 are usually considered westcoast, and for a reason. artists don't have to be gangsta rap affiliated to be categorized "west coast". but that's a trivial point in my opinion, i couldn't care less where an artist is from or belongs to as long as he's dope. (unlike some here who have said 50 Cent's In Da Club should have been a west coast song lolol)

I never really listened to macklemore's music but his two hit songs are catchy as fuck and I sure don't mind them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2013, 10:06:35 AM »

every fucking single time someone dislike any news artist doing weak rap from west 

Damn bruh, you coming with the crazy Euro-English.

I'm surprised you understand American Hip Hop at all with that level of English.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2013, 11:06:50 AM »
i cant believe someone said hawaii is west coast. hawaii is more asian than american

believe it or not, cats in hawaii consider themselves west

i remember this one dude on here named bishop who was from hawaii..his shit was actually pretty dope, if any1 remembers

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2013, 11:09:24 AM »
Just cause Macklemore lives in Seattle, dosen't mean he's a "West Coast artist" or even affiliated with the Cali scene in some way ::)

Dude got few nice cuts here and there, but I don't see nothing special in dude, so I don't know where all the hype came from, but it seems to be typical these days...

LOL THE WEST COAST IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO CALI BROBRO...PORTLAND AND SEATTLE ALSO FALL UNDER WEST COAST, AND EVEN NEW MEXICO, COLORADO, UTAH, ARIZONA, + NEVADA CLASSIFIES AS WEST.
portland maybe, seattle is definitely northwest. thats way up there, im sure most people from there would tell you the same. colorado and utah could kinda be considered west coast because they dont really fall into any other categories but new mexico and az are southwest which is way different

northwest and southwest is still west....but seattle is on the coast, so they're technically north-west coast. colorado and utah are west, but they aint on the coast.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 01:04:37 PM »

Damn bruh, you coming with the crazy Euro-English.

I'm surprised you understand American Hip Hop at all with that level of English.

ignorance at its best  ::) ::)
i am sure u are aware that English is an European language right? so i will treat this as a compliment :)
 and taking advise from someone who speaks retarded version of it would be moronic, unless you have degree in English which i doubt,  and this is hop hop board not 'give me an advise about my english'
typical american thing - no arguments lets find some thing else we can moan about and no worries i deal with even worst version of english at my work so actually it is very easy to understand retarded version of english

Remedy360

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »

Also to catch a reaction from the nostalgic niggas who get all aggravated because he's the biggest name on the Coast and doesn't rap over a G-Funk beat and spit about palm trees and 40s.

this just proves that u know shit about west coast music

Not really. Just proves you can't name me a more popular act since Pac from the West and stay throwing darts at my picture on your wall.

Loool ballet diva The Game had way more success
Ur only knowledge is limited to know like 5 artist from west including wack ass Tyga

I think 2pac was the only ballet act.