Author Topic: where is Numskull (Luniz)??  (Read 3129 times)

Sccit

Re: where is Numskull (Luniz)??
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
AND TO GROUP EM WIT TRUE RAPISTS JUST LIKE THAT IS WRONG...ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST HOES IS SCANDALOUS, SO WE DONT REALLY KNO

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 03:33:13 PM »
MOST HOES IS SCANDALOUS, SO WE DONT REALLY KNO

that's a good point but wasn't there some pretty hard evidence against him to the point he was even denied a bond?

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »

never heard his solo albums and with him now being a convicted rapist like Dre'sta I have no interest

oh, where is the line?!

we like gangsters, murderers, killers, drug dealers, but no rapist?!

Seriously: does it really matter?! for example drug dealers kill a lot of people, buyers, costumers other dealers.

about 95% of "trap" or "dopeboy" rappers never really lived that life or just were never convicted on anything they rap about in their songs, same goes for rappers who claim to kill people on every song, and it's more entertaining to listen to that type of content as opposed to raping somebody unless you're Brotha Lynch or Sicx

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 03:53:34 PM »
MOST HOES IS SCANDALOUS, SO WE DONT REALLY KNO

that's a good point but wasn't there some pretty hard evidence against him to the point he was even denied a bond?

I duno, but even if there was, I wouldn't necessarily believe it..

Sicx is another story.. Still slap his shit tho

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »
yeah Sicx' music was just too dark and menacing to deny even if he's a sick fuck as well  :D

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 11:16:21 PM »

never heard his solo albums and with him now being a convicted rapist like Dre'sta I have no interest

oh, where is the line?!

Seriously: does it really matter?! for example drug dealers kill a lot of people, buyers, costumers other dealers.

about 95% of "trap" or "dopeboy" rappers never really lived that life or just were never convicted on anything they rap about in their songs, same goes for rappers who claim to kill people on every song, and it's more entertaining to listen to that type of content as opposed to raping somebody unless you're Brotha Lynch or Sicx

that's anotha one. those 95% is named fake or studio gangstas all over this and other sites...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 12:11:55 AM »
AND TO GROUP EM WIT TRUE RAPISTS JUST LIKE THAT IS WRONG...ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST HOES IS SCANDALOUS, SO WE DONT REALLY KNO

yeah wtf

the guys going in on numbskull like hes a kid diddler have to be trolling right?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Eddz

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 02:00:57 AM »
Numb only has one solo album right Numb World? It's pretty average.

The Clee & Drank-a-Lot album is good 8)

doggfather

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 03:51:15 AM »
Numb only has one solo album right Numb World? It's pretty average.

The Clee & Drank-a-Lot album is good 8)

yep a duo album and a solo.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

bouli77

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 03:51:49 AM »
i also prefer numskull, i actually liked yuk a lot better before he started yellin too. both are extremely dope though.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07:06 AM »

yeah wtf

the guys going in on numbskull like hes a kid diddler have to be trolling right?

how am I trolling when it made the news that he allegedly raped a bitch? and he was cool with The Luniz but he never had any remarkable solo material lol

even though he kinda fell back in recent years Yuk is still levels above Num musically and with his grind

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 10:12:25 AM »

oh, where is the line?!

cmon this aint 95, everyone should know this.

how the hell are all these rappers gonna have time to gangbang, when their practicing vocals in their highschool music electives.

anyways who the hell even gangbangs now.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »
he's getting 3 square meals a day which is more than you can say for most washed up 90s rappers these days

lol hell yeah...dmx is jealous as fuck.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »
on the albulation yuk mouth started rapping like he had an upset stomach and he would do this shit for whole albums at a time...i stopped fucking with him. his OG rapping voice was dope i dont know why he kept trying to switch it up.

seemed like hed still do like  one or two songs in his old voice to make fans happy but damn, wtf was that shit all about?

the albulation was a pretty dope album/comp also...if they brought it to one album it could have did something. that song mackin vs. pimpin is superfucking under rated...i think mike dean did that beat on some heavy drugs.

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 11:29:49 AM »
I still bump Godzilla and both UGAs every now and then